Buck Anabolics(USA Domestic)

Hello MESO friends,

This is Buck Anabolics, we have been lurking on this board for a while, now we decide to start the engine here, here we go, let me introduce something you might interest in.

About our team:

We are a small team including Chinese and American, Chinese colleagues are in charge of purchasing from the factory, sending inventory to the US, and communicating with customers. Please excuse our ignorance of English comprehension, somethings we may get stuck in the understanding of some slang expression, but we will confirm every detail of your order.

American colleagues always handle the shipment of domestic orders, he plays a very important role in our business and always does a good job.

Test reports:

We have been working in this industry for a while, customers always are satisfied with our quality, and we tested our new inventory recently, the purity is in a range of 97.55%-99.51%. Please check the attachments to see the details of each raw. Some friends may find those are tested by Riven, I check MESO very often, so I know what it means, but I would like to say we are not a member of THAT ZOO, if we were, we might do a little better, maybe worse, lol.:D

Shipping:

We prefer to recommend our customer to place a USA domestic order, because our American colleague usually sends the package out in 24h once payment confirmed. The shipping method is USPS Priority which normally takes 2-5 days to arrive at your address. The accurate turnaround time depends on how far you from our warehouse, normally it takes 2-5 days.

we also can ship from China. I know it’s really hard for me to erase your bad memories and re-trust international delivery cause many guys lost their packages and received the custom letter when they chose international delivery before. But I have to say we have a reliable method for international orders. Since we entered this game, no package was seized in custom though the TA was long sometimes(18days). Anyhow, cooperating with us, you will always get what you paid no matter you choose to order domestically or internationally.

Products/Pricing:

Currently, we provide Anabolic raws.

The HGH has been tested by HPLC, this line will open to sale in 2 weeks maybe earlier once we get the bloodwork reports.

The tablets will be tested soon and open to sale next month.

Please check the following link to see our price:

anotepad.com/notes/xf4s6kjs

For raws, our minimum package in the domestic warehouse is 50g, it means customers should buy at least 50g of one kind raw, for some high-value raws, we accept a small amount, like halotestin, Primobolin.

If you choose to ship from China, the minimum package is negotiable.

Payment method:

We accept

BTC(prefer)

W/U

MG

TransferWise

ACH

CIM(Unlock from 4th order)

We charge a 5% extra of the total amount if your payment method is not BTC.

Contacts:

buckusa@protonmail.com

buckanabolics@protonmail.com

Wickr:

buck2019 or buckanabolics

Tits:

I apologize that we couldn’t finish this homework.

Thank you for reading this and if you have any interests, just feel free to let us know, tell us you from MESO and will get a 10% off for your first order.

Hope you guys have a nice Friday and a fantastic weekend.

Best regards,

Buck Anabolics
He's been on AAS for quite a while, have checked him out over there.

What do you guys think ? My Old source Tren A on the left, buck Tren A on the right....

Attachments

• 0EEE3999-0F13-41F7-A961-6EE198E51C55.png
    0EEE3999-0F13-41F7-A961-6EE198E51C55.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
One on the right is what it’s supposed to look like. What POS were you getting your raws from before?
I have a question for you, as I respect your opinion. When you say the lighter one is what it’s supposed to look like and is better etc, what do you mean exactly? Reason why I ask is because the Tren I’m running currently is dark, but actually seems to be potent and is working good. I’ve seen several comments lately basically saying what you said, so I’m just trying to understand and educate myself on this. Do you think because the Tren I’m running is dark in color that’s it’s not safe to run? I don’t brew so I don’t know a whole lot on this kind of stuff. I was previously running Tren much lighter in color but wasn’t getting results I’m used to, so I switched and like I said my results have increased by a lot. Appreciate your feedback.

I have a question for you, as I respect your opinion. When you say the lighter one is what it’s supposed to look like and is better etc, what do you mean exactly? Reason why I ask is because the Tren I’m running currently is dark, but actually seems to be potent and is working good. I’ve seen several comments lately basically saying what you said, so I’m just trying to understand and educate myself on this. Do you think because the Tren I’m running is dark in color that’s it’s not safe to run? I don’t brew so I don’t know a whole lot on this kind of stuff. I was previously running Tren much lighter in color but wasn’t getting results I’m used to, so I switched and like I said my results have increased by a lot. Appreciate your feedback.

I don’t know that the color necessarily means anything about the potency. I do know that it’s darker because of oxidization. So either the raws were sitting around for a while or it was brewed on heat for a while. I don’t think it really effects it all that much (it can’t be a “good” thing” though) but shows the UGLs skills. You should be able to brew it with little to now heat. Just be patient and let it spin for a while. A guy that doesn’t give a fuck will add heat to speed it up and if he’s not paying attention it’ll sit on that heat too long and get dark.

Now you can underdose or overdose the product regardless of old oxidized raws or crappy brewing technique. Color really doesn’t matter. But the old broscience “my Tren is nice and dark so you know it’s strong” is absolutely wrong. You can brew it 50% underdosed and still get it to turn out “nice and dark” just by cooking the fuck out of it.

I don’t know that the color necessarily means anything about the potency. I do know that it’s darker because of oxidization. So either the raws were sitting around for a while or it was brewed on heat for a while. I don’t think it really effects it all that much (it can’t be a “good” thing” though) but shows the UGLs skills. You should be able to brew it with little to now heat. Just be patient and let it spin for a while. A guy that doesn’t give a fuck will add heat to speed it up and if he’s not paying attention it’ll sit on that heat too long and get dark.

Now you can underdose or overdose the product regardless of old oxidized raws or crappy brewing technique. Color really doesn’t matter. But the old broscience “my Tren is nice and dark so you know it’s strong” is absolutely wrong. You can brew it 50% underdosed and still get it to turn out “nice and dark” just by cooking the fuck out of it.
I have a magnetic stirr hot plate... I barley ever heat. It depends on the size of the brew... my old sources Tren was always that dark color ... his Tren E was much much lighter in color. So what I’m getting out of this is that buck prolly has fresh powders.... that’s good to know. But still not sure of potency, I’ll send this in soon to be tested. Thank you guys.

Hey bro, also replied you in wickr. No need to worry about it bro. Just send it to test. As I have promised you that you will never suffer any loss cooperating with buck. Besides, from the technical perspective, color means nothing. Cause I have seen dark tren and also light tren. When I just entered this business as a rep, I knew many guys from South America cuntries like black tren powders at that time, casue they thought daker powders means strongger. But actually, the tren powders were black at that time cause the production technology was relatively backward. And the factory couldn't handle the impurities well. I don't mean the purity of the dark tren you made before is not good, I just mean the technology advancing. So, just send it to test bro. We will be responsible for the result. And sorry for late reply, it was a long day yesterday. I was trying to change a new car and it was a really Tangled thing. Have a good night!
I have a magnetic stirr hot plate... I barley ever heat. It depends on the size of the brew... my old sources Tren was always that dark color ... his Tren E was much much lighter in color. So what I’m getting out of this is that buck prolly has fresh powders.... that’s good to know. But still not sure of potency, I’ll send this in soon to be tested. Thank you guys.