ButtcrackBilly is a douche!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manny, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Who would've guessed I gave who named himself ButtcrackBilly is a douche??
    I suggest once he gets banned he come back as ToolbagTodd next time.

2. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My last post proves why you shouldn't post from your phone without having your reading glasses on if you are at the age where you need reading glasses.

My use of the English language in that post would make karl very proud.

Marcus, Colt44 and MindlessWork like this.
  3. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Haha, I do the same thing. I figure it add character.

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. Manny

Manny Member

Here's a other toolbag, douchess, cuntbumper, dicksucking post from the man of the hour....

Oh, and he says my name is Manny tranny...
    You wish @ButtcrackBilly

..... Screenshot_2015-08-27-14-42-37.png

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wow he must have a hardon for you Manny, haha

Manny likes this.
  6. Manny

Manny Member

I'm pretty sure it's nick505, a few of us were onto him and he changed his handle a few times. I don't really think it's him but he sure has a little chubby for me.

MindlessWork likes this.
  7. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

Fuck butt hurt billy just another troll. Who is in for meso's 3 annual fantasy football?
    I'm here to recruit. JB is busy so he is out this year. We need minimum 1 more to get going.
    I know everyone reads this thread. We love drama don't we . Let's goooo gents, I don't want to hijack another thread

8. tacevedo

tacevedo Member

This seems like a case of cyber bullying. @ButtcrackBilly if you don't stop, I'm gonna tell your mom on you.

Manny and MindlessWork like this.
  9. I'm not Meek or Nick505 or ToolbagTodd or Dimebag Darrell , @Wunderpus said he hoped I got beheaded and kidnapped when I go to Mex because I said I was going to get gear and I said that was a bs shit to say as I'm sure you know that shit happens down there on the reg.... Maybe not to tourists but still is a bit spooky none-the-less
    So then gai-boy @Manny -tranny liked that cryptic post so I just asked him if he was tough enough to give me a Blowie as well.
    I'm just another joe trying to get some good tren and i haven't bought from anyone I don't know locally. I got some good info and all that but if you all keep trying to gangbang me with your Buttcrack Bill is a douche circle-jerks then that's cool, be a cocktard

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    Big_paul likes this.
  10. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He is honest though. He is a buttcrack but who are you?

Manny likes this.
  11. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don't be a butt crack and no need for the circle jerk.

12. Im all about some fantasy football..

MassTurk likes this.
  13. Manny

Manny Member

Haha,cicle jerk ...?
    What a funny little man.

14. tacevedo

tacevedo Member

@Manny in all honesty bro, there was no need to make a whole thread about him, people fight about dumb shit here all the time, myself included.

Big_paul, MindlessWork and Marcus like this.
  15. Manny

Manny Member

Haha,I know. Just wanted to let him have some glory.....its all this guy may ever receive

16. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

Hay up yours...... ;) jk

17. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

BCB called me a clown:(:

I am actually very serious. Im a scientist. I was doing a study earlier today. Matter of fact from this point forward I shall hence forth be known as Dr. Jay Max. Or Dr. JayMaximus PHD. Or Mr. Dr. Jaymaximus PHD. Mr. Dr. Jaymaximus PHD Sr.!

Big_paul and ButtcrackBilly like this.
  18. You ain't got shit on Dr. Tyrone GED

I'm currently working on my Associates from Devry...

ButtcrackBilly, jaymaximus and Manny like this.
  19. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

I don't care for asscrackandy, myself. I don't think he is anyone but himself. He's just a little goofy trying to buck and see where he fits in. Pecking order is pretty much set around here....@ButtcrackBilly, do you know where you're at on the Meso Food Chain? It's just South of as far South as a fella can get. Just take a look around...same as in the world you walk around in every day.

20. So it turns out I'm the douche of the year , here is a huge barracuda I caught being handed to the chef ; ANYONE SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS PIC ?

image.jpg

YEAH- The problem is that barracuda at that size this time of year are poisonous with Ciguatera "the most lethal toxin" known to man and I have been in the hospital for 5 days and it could like ruin my life.
    Why the fuck am I a stupid pocket-pussy kook that I can't help but damn near kill myself off, Thanks @Wunderpus at this point a beheading might have been preferable bitch , you dick-scarfer.... It's ButtcrackBilly and I will be back from Hell mother-tit-suckers, I will be back and when I do , I'm going to cum all over your neighbor's mom's ass with my engorged gonads,
    More updates to come , never eat barracuda...