buying steroids in Istanbul July 2022 my experience

no limit. you can buy as much as they have in stock. If you want a more rare type of GH like saizen you can ask one of the bigger pharmacies to order it for you and they will have it ready by the next day. also when you buy GH they will give you a freeze pack. so you can walk around and the GH will not spoil. the prices are exactly the same in every pharmacy. they have to by law.
here is the official website that lists all the current prices of medicines in turkey you can just type the medicine in the search bar and see the price of each medicine. GENOTROPIN 36 IU (12 MG) GOQUICK enjeksiyonluk solüsyon için toz ve çözücü içeren kullanıma hazır kalem ilaç prospektüsü
My insurance won’t pay, so the pharmacist in USA is trying to charge me $12k for one pen. The fuck?

A little off topic but would you get gyno surgery done in Turkey?
i never checked the details. but i definitely would. i saw a fuck ton of people from almost every country get cosmetic surgery in turkey. you will see a lot of girls walking around with the bandage over their nose because of the nose job. and guys with the hair implants. turkey surgeons have a lot of experience because of the volume of operations they do.

Absolutely anything you see, just share it. It would be cool for us to see.
Given your recent post, I do not think you should be looking at that stuff. Get off this board and see a doctor bro. I am not trying to be mean, I am genuinely concerned for you.

Given your recent post, I do not think you should be looking at that stuff. Get off this board and see a doctor bro. I am not trying to be mean, I am genuinely concerned for you.
Are you talking about someone else? If not, please tell me the specific post you're referring too.

I’m traveling all over Turkey visiting friends and Fam. The rimobolan is sold out everywhere, I checked three big pharmacies and asked the pharmacist to order but he said it’s coming up backordered. I picked up a bunch of geno pens for $60 per pen. I have an order in for the Aspen Sustanon too.
now after the price increase i would like to know if you can easily find rimobolan ? and what city you are in ? istanbul

i never checked the details. but i definitely would. i saw a fuck ton of people from almost every country get cosmetic surgery in turkey. you will see a lot of girls walking around with the bandage over their nose because of the nose job. and guys with the hair implants. turkey surgeons have a lot of experience because of the volume of operations they do.
For foreigners the hair transplants are 3500, for me it’s 750. Lol. The work is fantastic btw.

Maybe you guys can help- which of the prepped GH pens can be stored room temp for travel? I’m reading conflicting info online.

Maybe you guys can help- which of the prepped GH pens can be stored room temp for travel? I’m reading conflicting info online.
in theory almost all the gh brands can be stored up to 3 weeks at room temperature (below 25c) but you can just buy a cooler bag and put freeze packs inside. i went thought airport security with 2 freeze packs and nothing happened. if you can't find a cooler bag just buy an empty ice cream box from mado and put the freeze pack and the gh pen inside. genotropin pen fits inside the mado ice cream box if you remove the cap.

it was very easy to find growth hormone and testosterone and ancillaries but rimobolan was hard to find. i figured that to find rimobolan i had to go as far away from the tourist spots as possible. so i went to Istanbul mall deep in the European side of Istanbul and emptied all the pharmacies in 1km radius of their rimobolan. 1 amp of rimobolan cost 55 Turkish lira (3 usd). and a pen of genotropin 36 IU cost 1000 turkish lira (57 usd). aspen sustanon 1 amp cost 35 Turkish lira (2 dollars). anapolon was impossible to find. the pharmacists told me that the last time they had anapolon in stock was 2 years ago.
View attachment 169146View attachment 169147View attachment 169148View attachment 169149View attachment 169150View attachment 169151View attachment 169152View attachment 169154
to get modafinil i had to get a prescription so i went to a little hospital and told the doctor that i forgot my modafinil at my home country so i need a prescription for modafinil. he gave me the prescription easily without asking any questions. but the hospital charged me 700 lira for the visit and the modafinil only cost 160 lira so because of the baksheesh the single most expensive medicine i bought in turkey was modafinil. btw modafinil is good but Adderall is way better
View attachment 169153
i asked pharmacies if they were selling anavar and other steroids from iran but non of them had it. i talked to guys at the gym about buying gear from iran but they only had UGL gear. i went to cevahir mall gym a single entry is 200 lira and that is expensive. but inside you can buy chicken and rice meal for 35 lira (2usd)
the gym was small and lacked some machines that i like.
View attachment 169157View attachment 169158View attachment 169159View attachment 169156
this is my blood work, the first one is 5 days after injecting myself with 75mg of bayer testoviron and 2IU of genotropin a night before and 2 tabs of tiromel. and second one is after injecting myself with 75MG of turkish sustanon and 4 IU of genotropin and 1 tab of tiromel.
View attachment 169160View attachment 169161
in conclusion i really really love turkey the food is amazing the prices are very cheap and the hamam was great and Turkish pharmacies are way way better than pharmacies in Thailand both in terms of item variety and prices. pharmacists told me that soon the prices of medicine in turkey will get a sharp increase to catch up with inflation. so rimobolan will be more available soon. i came just in time to buy medicine at extra great prices. I will definitely visit turkey again
You really did wipe them all out of Rimobolan!! Jesus. It’s nowhere to be found- I got one amp here.305CBA1C-645D-40EF-A34E-EA969B0C525C.jpeg

60 dollar a pen is amazing my turkey plug is killing me lol! Send me 1k geno and 1k nords haha! I meed to get to turkey asap!No anapoloans at all anywhere? i know iran adrol was gone a few yrs ago but my turkey plug had anapoloans still

Sponsors

Latest posts