Can IGF-1 be elevated by any type of insulin?

smartgear

Does it matter what exactly insulin is used or any type of insulin can elevate IGF-1?

I'm currently on 5 IUs of HGH a day, which puts me at 5.88 ng/mL (GH), but IGF-1 is very low, it's just 250 ng/mL (reference range limit: 350 ng/mL).

IGF-1 is projected to continue declining, because the longer I'm on HGH, the more the body will adapt and produce antibodies. So using insulin is inevitable.

I have access to insulin available in my country (SoloStar by Toujeo. It's long acting), for free for diabetics. How many units a day should I use for IGF-1 elevation? I want my IGF-1 to be above the reference range.

Serum IGF-1 blood testing is basically worthless.
Chasing a number for serum IGF is a great way to waste your time
Why? As far as I know, IGF-1 is stable overall and doesn't have big fluctuations.

Growth hormone is what has fluctuations, but this is supposed to happen only when the level is natural, not when GH is supplemented exogenously, because the natural production of GH is pulsatile and even the slightest stress or lack of sleep can basically reduce GH to below reference range.

Why? As far as I know, IGF-1 is stable overall and doesn't have big fluctuations.

Growth hormone is what has fluctuations, but this is supposed to happen only when the level is natural, not when GH is supplemented exogenously, because the natural production of GH is pulsatile and even the slightest stress or lack of sleep can basically reduce GH to below reference range.
do you care about what IGF-1 in your blood is doing?
or do you care about what IGF-1 in the muscle is doing?

Blood testing measures systemic IGF-1, which means almost nothing, not local IGF-1 and local IGF-1 is what is actually giving you any benefit.