Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2017

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ParetoPharma, Dec 24, 2016.

1. GBPackers

GBPackers Junior Member

Ok so I’ve been on the TM blend for about a week now and I can already feel it kicking in. I can already tell this will be a favourite of mine!! Smooth injections and barely any pip the next day. And for the price, it’s an amazing deal.

I ordered from Paretoeast@protonmail.com

The order came 72hr after I ordered it. He even gave me free shipping cuz it was my first time. Order was packed discreetly. I have no complaints

2. TeamHybex

TeamHybex Member

If I take more than 20 mg MK677 per day I am a zombie. What lab do you use for it? That's an insane dosage

3. GBPackers

GBPackers Junior Member

I won’t throw the lab I use under the bus but I’ll definitely try the Pareto stuff next time I order. I assume all the reps have the same stuff, so I should be able to get it from the guy I got the TM Blend from.

I usually don’t get tired until I take 45mg per day, maybe the lab I’m using is underdosed. I’ll order some next time I place an order and report back in a month.

4. ed@mtl

ed@mtl Junior Member

running Test C 150-160mg every 6th day. before and after 6wk.

[​IMG]

5. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

When in the day do you dose? Before bed is the best for me. When i dosed in the morning.... zombie time.

6. 22G

22G Junior Member

How long after your shot did you take bloods ?

7. Scotian

Scotian Member

How’s everyone liking the TM mix recently? Not huge fan of mixes but definitely thinking of giving it a go this cycle.

8. ed@mtl

ed@mtl Junior Member

Last shot was on a Saturday (6th wk). Blood was taken on Tuesday.

9. 22G

22G Junior Member

Nice numbers thanks for sharing. I saw what the owner of Canadian Brawn told you and laughed my ass off. That place is fu*ked don't sweat it.

10. ed@mtl

ed@mtl Junior Member

It’s all good. Each forum has their own set of rules. I was just trying to post my results.

11. rufflesbaby

rufflesbaby Junior Member

Getting my Mk677 here on Monday gonna just stack it with a nice high dose of Test, I've heard so many good things. If anyone has any positive or negatives for me I'd love to hear them. Also interested in how much and at what times of the day with the Pareto stuff :)

12. mike0305

mike0305 Junior Member

Hey bros. I just placed order with pareto for first time since I used mission before they got busted then inno. Is paretopharma@tutanota.com. I'm guessing this is their email. I seen a few emails floating around that's why I ask .

13. WCL

WCL Member

Those are some good numbers, appreciate the post sir