Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2017

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ParetoPharma, Dec 24, 2016.

1. WCL

WCL Member

What Canadian source is offering domestic Cabergoline for $40? Are you offering it? Can I buy some?

I pay $15 for tren E, where's my cookie? Oh wait, I have to break multiple laws smuggling it into the country and processing it. But fuck any lab that sells Tren E for more than $15 though, amirite? The audacity of their operation to charge a markup for the logistical hoops they jump through to bring you a finished product, domestically.

But good on your for your $40 caber, brother. You should post more often, you're dropping much needed knowledge on us idiots over here.

2. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

Yea I’m sure you’re “not cheap” and “mostly use Pharmaceutical brands”, yet inquire about the shittiest and cheapest lab in Canada.

LVBB likes this.
  3. LVBB

LVBB Member

Yes fuck Pareto, Genetec, syn, citadel, Nordic and any other lab that’s not bodytech. Thank you for showing us all how brilliant you are wheelhouse

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  4. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

LOL

5. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

Oh my very concerning hey? Know what’s even more concerning? Pinning polluted bodytech shit and amputating your arm as a result. Tell bodytech they should be accountable for their shitty gear. You have absolutely no logic whatsoever.

6. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

Yeah it is very concerning. If you pay for a product or a service it should be as advertised. This particular issue is even more concerning for women that do not want overdosed drugs.

Why don't you tell bodytech yourself? How exactly does this fall on me? Because I inquired about their lab?

It's you that has no logic. Why don't you purchase some of their gear have it tested so you can back up your statements.

Anyways I'm through with you.

7. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

You sure assume a lot little fella. When exactly did I ever say it was for me? Simpleton.

8. LVBB

LVBB Member

Go back to northern lifters nobody wants you here captain autism

9. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

I literally hate you for making me burst out laughing at work. You are a real hero.

10. Lmao. Wheelhouse thanks for providing some comedic relief today.

11. LVBB

LVBB Member

Well he asks idiotic questions and posts the most nonsensical things but give him an answer he doesn’t like or call him on something and he gets flustered and blocks you. Autism 101, professor wheelhouse at your service.

12. Haha Autism 101. Now that's fucking funny.

13. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

Yep. I use multiple labs domestic and international

14. LVBB

LVBB Member

Yep, and if I understood how tablets were made I’d eat my own words, but I have autism so I say the darnedest things and block people that give me facts.

15. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

Oh wow so all those Pharmaceutical brands you use have crumbly tabs. Head out.

16. Let's not give wheelhouse too much of a hard time. He did reach out to me privately earlier and said he's a vet of the game and just trying to keep labs on their toes and advocates competition. Doesn't mean any harm he says. Now I don't know him or his history at all really but he seems honest.

Wheelhouse and Punisher95 like this.
  17. LVBB

LVBB Member

If he was a vet he’d know a little more about the bodytech situation, or mixing of api, or tablet production. The only place he’s a vet is at a forum of an autistic group of guys that created a board with mostly fake profiles to market a dead, under dosed brand and that’s about as much a vet as he’ll ever be in life, but sure he means well, fuck off!

18. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

Vet of the game? Hard to believe if he’s asking the board advice about BT the shittiest lab in Canada.

19. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

I never said it was a Canadian UGL for the record. Now who's the idiot? Clearly you. I would post here more if I had nothing better to do.

20. BFGB

BFGB Junior Member

You’re still the idiot Mr. Vet.