Cat Café EU & US domestic

Ich habe das 250er das 10/21 und das Primo 100er
scheint wohl am MCT Öl zu liegen
injiziere mit Insulin Nadel (12,7 mm) mittlerweile
Es ist nur geschwollen - keine Schmerzen
Nur es stellt eben kein anderer in so einer Qualität her deshalb lebe ich damit
Jeden Tag 0,30 ml Test E + 0,75 ml Primo also ca 500 mg die Woche von beidem
I'm planning for alternate carrier oils but hesitate to give estimates because there's too many variables that can delay products by months unfortunately. I'm going to experiment with different USP grade MCT carrier oils as well to check whether this makes a difference - most are listed on
Code:
https://medlabgear.com/collections/usp-oils/
for those wanting to have a look.

I'm definitely keeping track of every single problem mentioned and aim to resolve them all this year.

I have injected 3ml of liskas cat gear with one Glut inj, 1ml test cyp, 1ml tren e, 1ml bolde u 500...with 4cm needle Green intra muscular. Only got a light Pip, after 2 days everything Was smooth...nothing to complain with the carrier oil

¡Gracias! Estoy trabajando arduamente para mejorar el problema del pedido mínimo y agregar opciones de pago para el verano. Tengo mucho planeado para la comunidad española este año, ¡así que espérenlo con ansias!
buena esa crack

I compared daily subq trest ace (4-5mg/day) vs test ace (15-20mg/day) injections and found trestolone to affect my mood and libido significantly more positively.
This got my attention, bro do you know if trestolone is picked up as testosterone in a regular lab work as Nandrolone does ?
Also i understand acetate ester´s half life is 3 to 4 days so i was only wondering why do you have to pinn it everyday ?

Last edited:
Arrivati anche a me in 6 giorni in europa. Imballaggio perfetto ,nella scatola dei mikado . Un genio. Non mi resta che provare e testare i risultati.
modifica il post mentecatto, non dare informazioni sullo stealth che ha utilizzato.

Questo è un forum pubblico e chiunque puó leggerlo quindi non serve dare certi dettagli.

I have injected 3ml of liskas cat gear with one Glut inj, 1ml test cyp, 1ml tren e, 1ml bolde u 500...with 4cm needle Green intra muscular. Only got a light Pip, after 2 days everything Was smooth...nothing to complain with the carrier oil
Green needle you are insane :oops:

Hi Liska, sorry I couldn't leave a review 3 weeks ago, I wanted to wait a while to be able to test your products.
1) Liska very helpful, quick to respond to customers.
2) I received the package in 3 working days, so very fast.
3) I had taken 2 HGH boxes, 2 Trestonolone Enanthate, 1 25mg oxandrolone, 2 anastrazole, 2 t3.
4) The products were well packed, very well, 0% glass crack risk.
5) Having seen that I also cook, in my eyes the quality of the preparation of liquids that Liska makes is excellent.

Now my cycle is
- 2/3 ui HGH
- 400mg Trestonolone Enanthate
- 250mg Testosterone Cypionate
- 1mg anastrazole every second day
- T3 every day
- Oxandrolone 30 mg

Then Trestonolone in my experience and the first time I try it, after trying everything I was intrigued how it works. From the first impressions after almost 1 month of use I can compare it to Deca + Masteron, it makes you feel good it makes you want to eat but at the same time it forces you to often go to the bathroom to piss. Side effects for now I do not see them, next month I increase Test to 500mg and maybe Trestonolone to 600mg per week per test. Analysis I have not yet had time to go for it, but as soon as I go I certainly do IGF 1 and HGH so I see the result.

For the rest I also attach the photo with the cat and I hope for discounts from next time) Thanks again I recommend it to everyone.IMG_20220128_122156.jpgIMG_20220128_121811.jpg

Trestonolone ... it makes you feel good it makes you want to eat but at the same time it forces you to often go to the bathroom to piss.

You know, this is not good. It's a "mineral corticoid" problem. I have no idea about trest's pharmacokinetics, so no idea about MOA, but you should try working something out with your mineral and electrolyte intake.

Also this tends to happen with people who have a dysregulated HPA axis. If you are a really strung up, hard to sleep, stressed person, then you also might have a problem with cortisol.

Either way, I just wanted to stress out, that pissing all the time is not good and you shouldn't just let it be - chalking it up to the drug's unavoidable side effect profile. Do something about it.

You know, this is not good. It's a "mineral corticoid" problem. I have no idea about trest's pharmacokinetics, so no idea about MOA, but you should try working something out with your mineral and electrolyte intake.

Also this tends to happen with people who have a dysregulated HPA axis. If you are a really strung up, hard to sleep, stressed person, then you also might have a problem with cortisol.

Either way, I just wanted to stress out, that pissing all the time is not good and you shouldn't just let it be - chalking it up to the drug's unavoidable side effect profile. Do something about it.
Have you ever used Masteron? Effect and similar you drink a lot and a lot you go to the bathroom, obviously I don't mean every 10 minutes but a day you go there more than 10 times sure. With health all right) I sleep well, I have a quiet life, home gym home It could be coincidence but it made me remember effect similar to Masteron)

Looks like your trest E is at least semi popular @Liska. Does it seem to sell well? Could you make a good argument for raws suppliers and finished product vendors to carry it?

I didn't realise there's a discount for posting pictures of the gear with pets. Is the promotion still running? How much?
It was 10% on cat products (defined as those of my own production that have a cat on the label) as stated in the OP which I increased to 15% sometime during this thread (where it still stands today). I'm going to give custom discounts between these percentages going forward as everyone's cleverly cashing in their cats for the same handful of products, which is a smooth transition to Trest E:

@theotherguy Panda was the first to try offering Trest E raws for retail (you can still find his posts about it on Meso) many years ago and the sales numbers were horrible despite the hype/amount of requests. That's still the case today, the disproportional amount of customers chatting about my finished product is due to its rarity, not popularity.

Purity between batches is quite inconsistent (both Trest E & D are liquid raws) and similarly to EQ, chinese labtesting won't produce anything close to an accurate purity result, so as a (responsible) raw source you won't know if you have an acceptable/sellable product until you get it tested by Janoshik, which can be daunting as the MOQ for custom order production of a batch is between 500-1000ml usually and certainly five figures upfront.

It was 10% on cat products (defined as those of my own production that have a cat on the label) as stated in the OP which I increased to 15% sometime during this thread (where it still stands today). I'm going to give custom discounts between these percentages going forward as everyone's cleverly cashing in their cats for the same handful of products, which is a smooth transition to Trest E:

@theotherguy Panda was the first to try offering Trest E raws for retail (you can still find his posts about it on Meso) many years ago and the sales numbers were horrible despite the hype/amount of requests. That's still the case today, the disproportional amount of customers chatting about my finished product is due to its rarity, not popularity.

Purity between batches is quite inconsistent (both Trest E & D are liquid raws) and similarly to EQ, chinese labtesting won't produce anything close to an accurate purity result, so as a (responsible) raw source you won't know if you have an acceptable/sellable product until you get it tested by Janoshik, which can be daunting as the MOQ for custom order production of a batch is between 500-1000ml usually and certainly five figures upfront.
Well damn, that's discouraging, but I certainly appreciate your candor.

Hi Liska, sorry I couldn't leave a review 3 weeks ago, I wanted to wait a while to be able to test your products.
1) Liska very helpful, quick to respond to customers.
2) I received the package in 3 working days, so very fast.
3) I had taken 2 HGH boxes, 2 Trestonolone Enanthate, 1 25mg oxandrolone, 2 anastrazole, 2 t3.
4) The products were well packed, very well, 0% glass crack risk.
5) Having seen that I also cook, in my eyes the quality of the preparation of liquids that Liska makes is excellent.

Now my cycle is
- 2/3 ui HGH
- 400mg Trestonolone Enanthate
- 250mg Testosterone Cypionate
- 1mg anastrazole every second day
- T3 every day
- Oxandrolone 30 mg

Then Trestonolone in my experience and the first time I try it, after trying everything I was intrigued how it works. From the first impressions after almost 1 month of use I can compare it to Deca + Masteron, it makes you feel good it makes you want to eat but at the same time it forces you to often go to the bathroom to piss. Side effects for now I do not see them, next month I increase Test to 500mg and maybe Trestonolone to 600mg per week per test. Analysis I have not yet had time to go for it, but as soon as I go I certainly do IGF 1 and HGH so I see the result.

For the rest I also attach the photo with the cat and I hope for discounts from next time) Thanks again I recommend it to everyone.View attachment 160644View attachment 160645
Please tell me ure not really using 400mg of Trestolone a week

Do rabbits count for the promo?