Cat Café EU & US domestic

Do rabbits count for the promo?
And I should add why are dogs discriminated? Do cats discriminate?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

In that case I am up for it after my purchase soon!

You know, this is not good. It's a "mineral corticoid" problem. I have no idea about trest's pharmacokinetics, so no idea about MOA, but you should try working something out with your mineral and electrolyte intake.

Also this tends to happen with people who have a dysregulated HPA axis. If you are a really strung up, hard to sleep, stressed person, then you also might have a problem with cortisol.

Either way, I just wanted to stress out, that pissing all the time is not good and you shouldn't just let it be - chalking it up to the drug's unavoidable side effect profile. Do something about it.
If something is a mineralocorticoid agonist, that be can be a problem, however mineralocorticoid antagonists are quite beneficial and actually help to prevent negative changes on the heart, eplerenone is an aldosterone(mineralocorticoid) antagonist that I think would really help with cardiac effects of AAS, I would probably stock it if it was a commonly discussed drug.

Studies show that nandrolone at least, probably many other AAS upregulate the amount of MR receptors, luckily ACE/ARB drugs will help weaken the signalling cascade that leads to this.

This isn't to say that trestolone acts on the mineralocorticoid receptor however for many people who get high blood pressure effects from the drug, there is definite elevated action of the renin-angiotensin -aldosteone-system.

But that's a problem with all steroids anyway.

One little weird anecdote is that mtren is a mineralocorticoid antagonist, probably why it has the effects of 'drying' people up. You can't generalise this action though because mtren is specifically chosen because it has such a wide variety of receptor binding and makes for an ideal study candidate.

Last edited:
Please tell me ure not really using 400mg of Trestolone a week
I was also a bit surprised.. and its his first time and no side effects at all. This coumpound is something special.. some people almost kill themselves at 15mg/day while others (much less yet) claim to blast it without any issues with blood pressure or e2 management.

If something is a mineralocorticoid agonist, that be can be a problem, however mineralocorticoid antagonists are quite beneficial and actually help to prevent negative changes on the heart, eplerenone is an aldosterone(mineralocorticoid) antagonist that I think would really help with cardiac effects of AAS, I would probably stock it if it was a commonly discussed drug.

Studies show that nandrolone at least, probably many other AAS upregulate the amount of MR receptors, luckily ACE/ARB drugs will help weaken the signalling cascade that leads to this.

This isn't to say that trestolone acts on the mineralocorticoid receptor however for many people who get high blood pressure effects from the drug, there is definite elevated action of the renin-angiotensin -aldosteone-system.

But that's a problem with all steroids anyway.

One little weird anecdote is that mtren is a mineralocorticoid antagonist, probably why it has the effects of 'drying' people up. You can't generalise this action though because mtren is specifically chosen because it has such a wide variety of receptor binding and makes for an ideal study candidate.

Are you saying that, for instance, telmisartan should lower water retention on GH and AAS cycles?

Regarding agonist's of MR's and the up regulation of MR's by aas, if you are using a long ester, like OP is here, then your water levels shouldn't really fluctuate that much, should they? This happens to me a lot on GH. I piss all the time and I'm looking for a way to reduce it (it's not BG, it's the same if on keto and/or low carb).

Good packaging. She took 7 business days to arrive.
On this note, I received a mail from an italian customer with pictures of a parcel supposedly arriving completely destroyed. Having never seen anything close to this level of obliteration before, I'm doubting that a courier service would deliver a parcel completely soaked in oil, which includes the address label. In my quest to find out whether it happened as written or if this is the result of an accident post-delivery, I asked for permission to post this and get opinions from italian customers specifically:
parcel1.jpg

Are you saying that, for instance, telmisartan should lower water retention on GH and AAS cycles?

Regarding agonist's of MR's and the up regulation of MR's by aas, if you are using a long ester, like OP is here, then your water levels shouldn't really fluctuate that much, should they? This happens to me a lot on GH. I piss all the time and I'm looking for a way to reduce it (it's not BG, it's the same if on keto and/or low carb).
I am not sure hence I searched it up.

Captopril which is an ACE inhibitor.

Growth hormone increases renin/angiotensin II but not aldosterone, the reason spironolactone increases aldosterone is because it directly blocks the MR, meaning the body compensates by increasing aldosterone(much like if you block the estrogen receptor, body will naturally try to increase estrogen levels).

Seeing as telmisartan blocks the angiotensin II receptor, it stands to reason it will lower the gh induced water retention, as over-activated RAAS(renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system) causes water retention.

The increase in renin(which then increases angiotensin II) is caused by sodium retention from growth hormone, meaning that lowering sodium, increasing hydration, or adding a beta 1 blocker, which will lower renin production.

Even better in theory is telmisartan+beta 1 blocker(like nebivolol) will lower renin and lower angiotensin II activation.

Here's another study

Shows that blocking the angiotensin II receptor with losartan(same drug class as telmisartan) will almost definitely help with water retention from AAS/GH.

On this note, I received a mail from an italian customer with pictures of a parcel supposedly arriving completely destroyed. Having never seen anything close to this level of obliteration before, I'm doubting that a courier service would deliver a parcel completely soaked in oil, which includes the address label. In my quest to find out whether it happened as written or if this is the result of an accident post-delivery, I asked for permission to post this and get opinions from italian customers specifically:
Jesus christ, what a destruction.

In any case I would edit the stealth box with any paint tool over it, very basic just to hide, at least the main body

I also live in Italy and can confirm that the parcel delivery companies are sometimes extremely careless with the parcels. Some time ago, I ordered decorative mouldings for my house, which were simply delivered bent in the upper third, although they were packed in a reinforced tube. Presumably so that they would fit into the corner of the delivery vehicle. The delivery man, however, left me a form for the damage claim.
I have never seen damage like the one in your picture. It is also usually the case that damaged parcels up to a certain size are repackaged in adhesive bags and re-labelled. I would just say that someone simply jumped on it during the time when the courier dropped it off and your customer collected it.
I can't imagine the delivery person just handing it over without a word, as it is obviously damaged.

I am not sure hence I searched it up.

Captopril which is an ACE inhibitor.

Growth hormone increases renin/angiotensin II but not aldosterone, the reason spironolactone increases aldosterone is because it directly blocks the MR, meaning the body compensates by increasing aldosterone(much like if you block the estrogen receptor, body will naturally try to increase estrogen levels).

Seeing as telmisartan blocks the angiotensin II receptor, it stands to reason it will lower the gh induced water retention, as over-activated RAAS(renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system) causes water retention.

The increase in renin(which then increases angiotensin II) is caused by sodium retention from growth hormone, meaning that lowering sodium, increasing hydration, or adding a beta 1 blocker, which will lower renin production.

Even better in theory is telmisartan+beta 1 blocker(like nebivolol) will lower renin and lower angiotensin II activation.

Here's another study

Shows that blocking the angiotensin II receptor with losartan(same drug class as telmisartan) will almost definitely help with water retention from AAS/GH.

Tnx bro, really appreciate this! I'm not well researched, yet, on the topic, so can't further comment anything to constructive ...

I do know that GH has a direct effect on cortisol and cortisone. Firstly, it blocks 11 β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11β-HSD1), which converts cortisone to cortisol (and vice versa if needed) and it inhibits cortisol binding globulin, which means there is more free cortisol floating around. Albeit, the latter isn't to significant, but can be, if your total cortisol levels are high.

"11 β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11β-HSD1) functions as a net reductase converting cortisone to cortisol. GH inhibits 11β-HSD1, resulting in a shift in cortisol metabolism favoring cortisone, an observation that may have significance in patients with ACTH deficiency who are unable to compensate for such changes. "

Modulation of Cortisol Metabolism by Low-Dose Growth Hormone Replacement in Elderly Hypopituitary Patients1

But also:

"GH can inhibit HSD-11β and lead to a mineralocorticoid excess syndrome. Cortisol levels consequently rise, and cortisol binding to the mineralocorticoid receptor produces clinical signs and symptoms of hypokalemia, alkalosis and hypertension (i.e. mineralocorticoid excess)."

11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase - Wikipedia

In any case, fluctuating water levels probably means, that electrolyte intake isn't the same, day to day. That would be my guess.

But also, the body will excrete excess minerals and water if there is to much, right? So if you are pissing all the time, the drugs are causing you to hold on to to much water then what the body wants to keep. And then you're going through a cycle of storing and releasing water all the time. Idk, just guessing here ...

View attachment 160685

I can't imagine a courier delivering this. It's obvious that it's broken/damaged and should thus be returned to the sender.

This looks smashed, meaning, that it happened post delivery. Like, if the couriers were not careful with the package, the ampules would have been cracked, or broken a bit, but they for sure would not have been smashed to dust. Even the metal covering the ampule (right up corner of the image) is destroyed. That would need a direct hammer hit to upper part of the ampule for it to happen AND the upper part of the ampule would have needed to be squished with the hammer to the hard surface. Know what I mean? If the ampule would have been in one piece and you would just hit it lightly, the ampule would crack and shatter. But for the metal to twist and bend, you would need to hit it so hard, and probably repeatedly, for it to be squished to a hard surface. It looks like the ampule was placed on a hard surface, then hit by a hammer, and then hit several more times. The lower right hole in the box looks like it was caused by a hard object hit.

I also don't see any glass shards in the box. Which is weird, but I don't know how it was packed, so it might not be weird ...

No way was this done by a courier and if it was, it was intentional.

Jesus christ, what a destruction.

In any case I would edit the stealth box with any paint tool over it, very basic just to hide, at least the main body
I'm quite mindful of what stealth I want/don't mind being posted and which posts I request removal of, as this can be used as a tool to further disturb pattern recognition.

@Jin23 I'm limiting information about this to not create bias, I'll say that I'd just replace this order to save all the time this incident will consume if it wasn't all Trest Ace 100mg vials.

To be honest I don't think that a vial can break in that way so easy. Don't think that any post worker can manipulate the package in that way that it will look like this when is delivered. And even if it does who would let the package to get to customers all in oil. It would be label as lost then get delivered destroyed

What was the total worth of the package?

To be honest I don't think that a vial can break in that way so easy. Don't think that any post worker can manipulate the package in that way that it will look like this when is delivered. And even if it does who would let the package to get to customers all in oil. It would be label as lost then get delivered destroyed

What was the total worth of the package?
As it was four vials of Trest Ace 100mg, the parcel must've been soaking wet and dripping with pussy juice (WAP).

Almost 400€... there are people that would lie for much less but maybe guy is right and who knows what happened truly
You have the right to question his story and don't replace the order. Personally I wouldn't send a replace