Cat Café EU & US domestic

On this note, I received a mail from an italian customer with pictures of a parcel supposedly arriving completely destroyed. Having never seen anything close to this level of obliteration before, I'm doubting that a courier service would deliver a parcel completely soaked in oil, which includes the address label. In my quest to find out whether it happened as written or if this is the result of an accident post-delivery, I asked for permission to post this and get opinions from italian customers specifically:
View attachment 160685
Very easily could’ve just taken old vials and smashed them and poured cooking oil on that. There is no way in hell a mail man would deliver that. Scam.

Very easily could’ve just taken old vials and smashed them and poured cooking oil on that. There is no way in hell a mail man would deliver that. Scam.
i think the same, someone is trying to get free stuff :d looks like he moved with a car over old vials

One thing is clear, it is time for the Meso Cat Court!

A public session has begun!

SqFydM9.jpeg

Tnx bro, really appreciate this! I'm not well researched, yet, on the topic, so can't further comment anything to constructive ...

I do know that GH has a direct effect on cortisol and cortisone. Firstly, it blocks 11 β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11β-HSD1), which converts cortisone to cortisol (and vice versa if needed) and it inhibits cortisol binding globulin, which means there is more free cortisol floating around. Albeit, the latter isn't to significant, but can be, if your total cortisol levels are high.

"11 β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11β-HSD1) functions as a net reductase converting cortisone to cortisol. GH inhibits 11β-HSD1, resulting in a shift in cortisol metabolism favoring cortisone, an observation that may have significance in patients with ACTH deficiency who are unable to compensate for such changes. "

Modulation of Cortisol Metabolism by Low-Dose Growth Hormone Replacement in Elderly Hypopituitary Patients1

But also:

"GH can inhibit HSD-11β and lead to a mineralocorticoid excess syndrome. Cortisol levels consequently rise, and cortisol binding to the mineralocorticoid receptor produces clinical signs and symptoms of hypokalemia, alkalosis and hypertension (i.e. mineralocorticoid excess)."

11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase - Wikipedia
Firstly, it seems GH inhibits 11β-HSD type 1, resulting in a shift in cortisol metabolism favoring cortisone.

Cortisone is biologically inactive, it requires 11b-HSD 1 to be activated, therefore it serves to reason that this will have an effect on lowering MR/GR activation, which is positive for bodybuilders.

I think that bit about mineralocorticoid excess syndrome is incorrect unless GH also inhibits type 2. I think this is all a bit theoretical now and has no relevancy to bodybuilding, it is interesting to understand however.

Attachments

• hsd.png
    hsd.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 58
On this note, I received a mail from an italian customer with pictures of a parcel supposedly arriving completely destroyed. Having never seen anything close to this level of obliteration before, I'm doubting that a courier service would deliver a parcel completely soaked in oil, which includes the address label. In my quest to find out whether it happened as written or if this is the result of an accident post-delivery, I asked for permission to post this and get opinions from italian customers specifically:
View attachment 160685
Did the delivery man lose the parcel on the highway and a truck ran over it? This is not some regular careless handling imho.

i can not imagine that the postal service would hand such a package over to a customer. Atleast here in my country this is completely unheard off. (i guess this is why liska wonders :D)
I guess you will not mention who is the customer, right? I am always the opinion it helps to check their post history and see how they behave etc. to get a better picture..

if it is him i would imagine hes telling the truth.
didnt see any source shitting from him and he seems to be upfront, judging from his posts
I meant that I'm embarrassed since I'm Italian too, I just wish Liska to solve this situation.

I guess you will not mention who is the customer, right? I am always the opinion it helps to check their post history and see how they behave etc. to get a better picture..
Cat calling out customers on Meso is absolutely forbidden in my book, I'm not setting up a cyber crime cat collective but asking specifically for input from italian members regarding their courier services. From the few posts that did focus on the question, they do seem capable of having committed this cruelty.

Honestly and without jokes, it is really hard to believe someone is going to accept a parcel in that state when he knows what it is inside, the courier could think it is due to being wet when placing or moving it when delivering.

But at the state it was, literally smashed to small cristals including bended metallic frames of the vial... the box should be smashed to pieces as well.

Why did he accept the parcel then? What does he say regarding that? @Liska

Also once I received a package like this by private courier, which was only 2 broken vials, and the lower part of the box was a little soaked with oil but not to the level that Liska showed. It has only happened to me once, and I don't help either as I hide things from the source, the catcafe packaging is superior and I am surprised that it has come to that, it seems that a Russian tank ran over it

Changing topics for a bit, here's two lab reports:
ccprov.pngcctestu.png
The Proviron has been added to the store already, the Testosterone Undecanoate will be added next week. As I mentioned before, I'm taking production offline soon and for a while to fix the variance amongst other issues.

The Test U uses castor oil as a carrier like Nebido to extend the half-life of the compound, but contains only 20% BB instead of the 50% of Nebido as seen here:
This resulted in it turning out considerably thicker than I anticipated so I'll probably pick some lab rats to push this on/in for further feedback.