Cat Café EU & US domestic

Why the hell are people hostile against my anecdotals and personal experience?
I remember back in my early 20’s I would run methyl 1-D XL and I would get jacked and strong (this was an OTC supplement sold at GNC on the Marine Corps base I was stationed on) and I thought that was the best shit ever. I remember running P6 black and P6 extreme when they were still semi legit pro hormones and thought that was the best shit ever. Now after 4 years of running actual anabolics, im sure if I ran either of those things now, I’d wonder why it was so weak. But even now, look back at them, they were still some of the best “cycles” I’d ever run, largely because I was under developed and had never used AAS.

Hell, even 500 test doesn’t have NEARLY the effect on me it used to. It doesn’t mean test is worse now than it was 4 years ago

What needle are you guys using to draw oils/bacwater, usually i’m a bit impatient so i use 20G which are wide af but i notice it is maybe too much for the vial’s rubber cap, as i usually don’t use too much of anything i have to draw often so i am not sure if i can keep on using the 20G needle or should i consider a 22 or 25G for the sake of the vial @Liska what do you think, is it ok for me to use this 20G to draw or should i up the caliber of the needle.
Another thing i do with my trt is prefilling syringes but trt i will end up using all of it but of anyother compound i might stop the use of it and i wouldn’t like for it to be sitted in the syringe for weeks tho

What needle are you guys using to draw oils/bacwater, usually i’m a bit impatient so i use 20G which are wide af but i notice it is maybe too much for the vial’s rubber cap, as i usually don’t use too much of anything i have to draw often so i am not sure if i can keep on using the 20G needle or should i consider a 22 or 25G for the sake of the vial @Liska what do you think, is it ok for me to use this 20G to draw or should i up the caliber of the needle.
Another thing i do with my trt is prefilling syringes but trt i will end up using all of it but of anyother compound i might stop the use of it and i wouldn’t like for it to be sitted in the syringe for weeks tho
I use Insulin needles, 30g x 8mm. Pinning only subq at the current time. Its quite tedious for me, using 0.2ml of Test e + 0.4ml of Primo E per day and Masteron 0.5ml EOD.

From what I've read so far a 20g is quite the harpoon. If I was you I'd switch to a smaller one for sure.

Have you noticed any differences when prefilling ur syringes?

I use Insulin needles, 30g x 8mm. Pinning only subq at the current time. Its quite tedious for me, using 0.2ml of Test e + 0.4ml of Primo E per day and Masteron 0.5ml EOD.

From what I've read so far a 20g is quite the harpoon. If I was you I'd switch to a smaller one for sure.

Have you noticed any differences when prefilling ur syringes?
Ty, you use the insulin one also to draw the oil??
I tried that once and it took me a lot of time, that is also one reason why i like amps
Also some rubber caps are kinda thinner than others, the ones on balkan/SP’s vials are very thick, but i agree maybe 20G for these stoppers is a bit too much

Ty, you use the insulin one also to draw the oil??
I tried that once and it took me a lot of time, that is also one reason why i like amps
Also some rubber caps are kinda thinner than others, the ones on balkan/SP’s vials are very thick, but i agree maybe 20G for these stoppers is a bit too much
Yes I draw with them. Before pushing in the needle draw up some air and then release it in the vial. It will help with drawing. Takes me max 20-30 seconds per Syringe. Only ever used Liskas Gear so can’t speak about other stoppers.

Does anyone know where to get oral Ephedrine in EU from? Liska and pharmasource are out of stock and pharmacist sells Clarinase with pseudoephedrine which makes me feel like shit due to the antihistamines in it.

Does anyone know where to get oral Ephedrine in EU from? Liska and pharmasource are out of stock and pharmacist sells Clarinase with pseudoephedrine which makes me feel like shit due to the antihistamines in it.
You sure Liska is out of stock? A few pages back it said that enurace ephedrine is available.

@DrunkenMaster288

@Liska, if I understand correctly, the Boldenone cyp you got, you have no plans on making another batch, and when your current stock runs out, that's it, no more bold c?

@Liska, if I understand correctly, the Boldenone cyp you got, you have no plans on making another batch, and when your current stock runs out, that's it, no more bold c?
Never say never but that's my current stance as sales never really picked up regardless of its price.

Never say never but that's my current stance as sales never really picked up regardless of its price.
What is your best selling product?

And I remember I once said Ill wait with ordering until MK-677 is back, this wasn’t true :,) . Can you give an estimation on its arrival?

That's a shame, as I don't know any other eu source that carries it. I never tried it, am about to now, I'll add it to a low dose T, Primo cycle ... always wished for bold cyp as boldenone has a favorable profile; not being a dht and a 19nor, but it's long ester always put me off of using it.

Maybe just call it short ester EQ lol. I don’t think most people know what boldenone is, but they’re certainly know what EQ is.

I don’t understand the idea of running something with such a long half life outside of test U, unless you plan on running it for months on end

Maybe just call it short ester EQ lol. I don’t think most people know what boldenone is, but they’re certainly know what EQ is.

I don’t understand the idea of running something with such a long half life outside of test U, unless you plan on running it for months on end

Yeah, and if something goes wrong, or whatever, you need to quit the cycle, it takes for ever to do so. Just doesn't make much sense.