Cat Café EU & US domestic

Decided on a summer promo rather spontaneously:

1. Lasts until end of month or as long as sufficient product is in stock

2. Minimum order for promo prices is 350€ excl. shipping. You can still order at retail price for at the 250€ minimum.

3. Cannot be stacked with other promotions but cat promo can be used alternatively on retail prices as always.

4.You must follow the rules and order instructions on the frontpage & the FAQ precisely.

5. If you have an unpaid or unsent order that would benefit from this promotion, you can cancel & order anew or will receive store credit for the difference.

120iu HGH BBCatropin kit prices have been reduced by ~10€ each for the promotion and are now as follows:
1-3 kits = 110€ each
4-7 kits = 105€ each
9-11 kits = 100€ each
12+ kits = 95€ each
20+ kits = 90€ each

View attachment 167044
Fck, missed it by few days..

But, as always Service was perfect and shipment super fast.

Fck, missed it by few days..

But, as always Service was perfect and shipment super fast.
The worst part about promos is knowing that someone will get struck by unfortunate timing - if it was a significant amount you would've saved, mail me your recent order and I'll figure something out!

64357DB3-D485-455D-BD46-AA85BD9FA640.jpeg

I have to say that the bolde cyp has surprised me a lot, I have also seen that my body reacts much better to the bolde than to the primo, I have lowered the primo and added the bolde to 400mg/week, it has given me a lot of density

View attachment 167127

I have to say that the bolde cyp has surprised me a lot, I have also seen that my body reacts much better to the bolde than to the primo, I have lowered the primo and added the bolde to 400mg/week, it has given me a lot of density

Your back is freaky bro!

What didnt you like about primo and what is it about bold that you prefer?

View attachment 167127

Looking great mate. What is the cycle altogether if you don’t mind me asking? Currently running low test higher primo here (200 test/ 600 primo). Got some of liskas bold cyp here which I’m tempted to throw in. Not sure if that would be overkill though.

Returning home to the cat café from a night of hunting is this future hall of fame cathlete and thiccest boi:
manu1.pngmanu3.png

Having seen some old method HGH test results around lately, I was curious how my BBCatropin would compare, so here's test results by the manufacturer of the API (plus mannitol-based filler at pharma HGH:filler ratio) at -20°C and after 10 days at +55°C:
hghapisw.pnghghapi55c10days.png

Are cat pictures included with every order?
Sometimes it's other animals.

Returning home to the cat café from a night of hunting is this future hall of fame cathlete and thiccest boi:
View attachment 167131View attachment 167132

Having seen some old method HGH test results around lately, I was curious how my BBCatropin would compare, so here's test results by the manufacturer of the API (plus mannitol-based filler at pharma HGH:filler ratio) at -20°C and after 10 days at +55°C:
View attachment 167134View attachment 167135

Sometimes it's other animals.

What does this mean exactly? That gh dis not deteriorate at all after reconstituted? for 10 days at 55c?

Your back is freaky bro!

What didnt you like about primo and what is it about bold that you prefer?
I have not said that I did not like it, the basis of all this is individuality, I tried the bolde, and my body reacted much better, so I lowered the cousin and added bolde, bolde add me more density

Se ve genial compañero. ¿Qué es el ciclo en total si no te importa que pregunte? Actualmente se está ejecutando una prueba baja con un primo más alto aquí (200 pruebas/600 primo). Tengo algo de liskas bold cyp aquí que estoy tentado de agregar. Sin embargo, no estoy seguro de si eso sería excesivo.
Test 350, primo 100, bolde cyp 200, tren e 250 and trest 50mg, twice a week

Looking great mate. What is the cycle altogether if you don’t mind me asking? Currently running low test higher primo here (200 test/ 600 primo). Got some of liskas bold cyp here which I’m tempted to throw in. Not sure if that would be overkill though.
With that low estrogenic compounds, dont you find your labido going low? If i run any DHTs my test has to be quite higher.

@Liska hello, sorry for the tag but i was just wondering since i am unable to find anything reliable regarding doses or side effects of TB500, if you know for example if this compound can be used at a low dose year round, like to prevent injuries and to help with recovery, something like micrograms not even the whole miligram twice weekly for example or something among those lines, so far the HGH is great and i like it very much, shedding fat on it.

@Liska hello, sorry for the tag but i was just wondering since i am unable to find anything reliable regarding doses or side effects of TB500, if you know for example if this compound can be used at a low dose year round, like to prevent injuries and to help with recovery, something like micrograms not even the whole miligram twice weekly for example or something among those lines, so far the HGH is great and i like it very much, shedding fat on it.
This question leads to a rabbit hole I won't get into, so the very short version is that there are no studies on microdosing but as there's been a bell curve phenomenon observed regarding this compound, amounts below a certain threshold (which include those you are mentioning) were ineffective regarding the desired outcomes tested for.

Alex Kikel on IG has covered last week TB 500 and applications. Check him out
This week covers BPC 157

With that low estrogenic compounds, dont you find your labido going low? If i run any DHTs my test has to be quite higher.
Not for me mate I don’t seem to suffer with low libido or low e2 with lower test/high primo or mast. I’m not as horny on primo as I am masteron but I still feel good libido wise. This is going by feel but blood work may tell a different story. I know a lot of people suffer with low e2 when they run primo.

Touchdown from the domestic USA side. Everything packaged with care. Stoppers are top quality, wouldn’t expect anything less.