Cat Café EU & US domestic

Still got Ozempic Mr. Liska? If not, any ETA of restock/if you are even going to restock? Also going to order your vet ephedrine along with Ozempic if you still got. Thanks.

Wasn't expecting a title change, didn't even think Millard did that. Looks like cat Cafe is now a us domestic.

How many times you used them?

Surely your not saying the quality of the stopper is by a visual check?
No my other sources uses the same style as these. I prefer them over the gray cork style that Pharmacom/PharmaQo were using.

No my other sources uses the same style as these. I prefer them over the gray cork style that Pharmacom/PharmaQo were using.
To be very clear, there are two styles. I generally run the rupture resistant butyl stoppers as they have a very proven track record. I did run a batch of silicon, and while I am a fan of them also, they tend to have more silicon debris vs the butyl. So long story short, RR butyl will be the normal.

Hello @Liska, @everyone

I want to submit an order its bellow the 500€ minimum for bank transfert.
I must thus pay with BTC/ETH as mentioned on your website.

I never bought cryptos and pretty newbie on all this stuff.
I watched some tutos and i have some questions to respect the 24h payment rule you made :

if i buy my cryptos on binance/coinbase can i send them to you ? I dont have a physical wallet so i must go throught a plateform.
Do this will be okay with you ?
Do you have a prefered option?
Do i have to do someting before/after sending you the cryptos?

For everyone else here, where can do the best deals for buying and sending cryptos ?
Saw that there is some fees for sending cryptos (sometimes up to 40$ fees) from wallet to wallet... i would prefer to minimize the fees lmao
Saw also that there some fees for buying cryptos (up to 10% with CC)
If anyone can help i wd be gratefull
Cheers

Hello @Liska, @everyone

I watched some tutos and i have some questions to respect the 24h payment rule you made :

if i buy my cryptos on binance/coinbase can i send them to you ? I dont have a physical wallet so i must go throught a plateform.

For everyone else here, where can do the best deals for buying and sending cryptos ?
Saw that there is some fees for sending cryptos (sometimes up to 40$ fees) from wallet to wallet... i would prefer to minimize the fees lmao
Cheers
I use localbitcoin

Hello @Liska, @everyone

Cheers
Regarding fees and security, you are better off with XMR

I use localbitcoin
Regarding fees and security, you are better off with XMR
Thanks both of you. Could you please detail how and where ?

A guy on my gym told me to buy BTC on Binance with bank transfert, and then send them P2P on your wallet with the code you would give me.
Maybe he could show me, but not sure if that would be sucessfull... He told me that i would need your name and adress too... tell me please @Liska if i get it or not... lol

A guy on my gym told me to buy BTC on Binance with bank transfert, and then send them P2P on your wallet with the code you would give me.
Maybe he could show me, but not sure if that would be sucessfull... He told me that i would need your name and adress too... tell me please @Liska if i get it or not... lol
Easiest and cheapest way: buy xmr on binance and send to liskas wallet.
More secure way: buy it on binance and send it threw some anonymes decentraliced wallets (at least 2) before sending it to liskas wallet.

You are starting to look like a fed.

Hola [USUARIO=117634]@Liska[/USUARIO], @todos

Quiero enviar un pedido por debajo del mínimo de 500€ por transferencia bancaria.
Por lo tanto, debo pagar con BTC/ETH como se menciona en su sitio web.

Nunca compré criptos y soy bastante novato en todo esto.
Vi algunos tutoriales y tengo algunas preguntas para respetar la regla de pago de 24 horas que hiciste:

si compro mis criptomonedas en binance/coinbase, ¿ puedo enviárselas? No tengo una billetera física, así que debo pasar por una plataforma.
¿Esto estará bien contigo?
¿Tiene una opción preferida?
¿Tengo que hacer algo antes/después de enviarte las criptomonedas?

Para todos los demás aquí, ¿dónde pueden hacer las mejores ofertas para comprar y enviar criptos?
Vi que hay algunas tarifas por enviar criptos (a veces tarifas de hasta 40 $) de billetera a billetera... preferiría minimizar las tarifas lmao
También vi que hay algunas tarifas por comprar criptos (hasta 10% con CC)
Si alguien puede ayudarme estaría agradecido
Salud

The easiest thing if you do not know or have a wallet is to use Paybis

Correct, they're 10 vials a 12iu (1mg on the test report translates to 3iu, so 4mg = 12iu).
View attachment 167229
Cat isn't fat at all, it's just fluffy! But hgh will help to look this boy like a tiger.

Like the catropin more than meditrope (black / mauve). Tried that hgh from hilma too but this was bunk as fuck. So CC proved again quality.

Actual I'm 13 weeks out so good choice for improving.