Cat Café EU & US domestic

Cat isn't fat at all, it's just fluffy! But hgh will help to look this boy like a tiger.

Like the catropin more than meditrope (black / mauve). Tried that hgh from hilma too but this was bunk as fuck. So CC proved again quality.

Actual I'm 13 weeks out so good choice for improving.
Any pictures of current physique?

Easiest and cheapest way: buy xmr on binance and send to liskas wallet.
More secure way: buy it on binance and send it threw some anonymes decentraliced wallets (at least 2) before sending it to liskas wallet.
Many thanks ! I am going to do like that then. Please like the comment if its ok for you Liska

You are starting to look like a fed.
A bodybuilder fed then. You wd have your phone call with a protein shake

Many thanks ! I am going to do like that then. Please like the comment if its ok for you Liska

A bodybuilder fed then. You wd have your phone call with a protein shake
Contact Liska via E-Mail, it is way easier. Contact Info can be found on the website.

Contact Liska via E-Mail, it is way easier. Contact Info can be found on the website.
Please don't contact me if the answer can be found by googling 'How to send BTC (or XMR etc.) to a wallet via Binance (or Kraken etc.)' though because all the big exchanges have very detailed beginner guides/FAQ's.

Please don't contact me if the answer can be found by googling 'How to send BTC (or XMR etc.) to a wallet via Binance (or Kraken etc.)' though because all the big exchanges have very detailed beginner guides/FAQ's.
Sorry, I mean't contacting you regarding the currency he wants to use to order and not on how to acquire a specific cryptocurrency. You're right every big exchange has an FAQ and theres plenty of detailed guides on the net.

Suppp!! Has anyone tried the deus clen?? Any feedback?? Thxx
Yep. Have been waiting for like 1 year for those and now I'm using them in my prep.

Last year I had pharmacom and hilma in use but deus are way stronger in my opinion and the lab test is on point. PC and hilma don't have lab test // acutal lab tests.

Thats why I only use deus and CatCafe peds.

Does any1 know whether its fine to store hgh(cattropin) in roomtemp, or should it always be refigerated even before reconstituting?

Does any1 know whether its fine to store hgh(cattropin) in roomtemp, or should it always be refigerated even before reconstituting?
before reconstituting it should be okay to store in a dark, "cooler" place, fridge aint necessary. But if you have the space in your fridge, safe is safe, i would store it in the fridge.

news.png

1a. Based on mails noone reads the cat café frontpage. For the US domestic store, please click the US flag on the website or visit
Code:
catcafe.is/usa

1b. This has also resulted in the majority of customers missing the current promotion so I scrapped it completely and lowered the prices in the product categories instead, which removes the 350€ minimum order promo restriction. While some products are in abundance, others will sell out soon, so I'm adjusting prices regularly based on demand as well as remaining stock. The bulk order prices have been lowered accordingly as follows:
1654839724001.png

2. New in stock is Deus Medical MK-677 and expected later this month are DM Halotestin, Oxymetholone and Primobolan, as well as HCG, higher IU HGH kits and a new batch of MT 2, but all of those have to pass testing first.

It depends on the duration of storage as well as what fine means to you - if it means zero degeneration, there is certainly a temporal treshold especially in summer after which they may suffer slightly, so storing them in the fridge is the safest play.

Yep. Have been waiting for like 1 year for those and now I'm using them in my prep.

Last year I had pharmacom and hilma in use but deus are way stronger in my opinion and the lab test is on point. PC and hilma don't have lab test // acutal lab tests.

Thats why I only use deus and CatCafe peds.
Yea I’m also using the deus ones and they work as they should.. the Pharmacom batch i used last year was for sure overdosed cuz I could barely run „40mcg“ (whatever I actually was idk..) and the deus I can run 80mcg easily with no issues.. I’d say deus is as close to pharma grade as u can get, either get them or pharma clen (Atleast that worked for me.. no one wants overdosed or underdosed t3 or clen )

before reconstituting it should be okay to store in a dark, "cooler" place, fridge aint necessary. But if you have the space in your fridge, safe is safe, i would store it in the fridge.

View attachment 167391

1a. Based on mails noone reads the cat café frontpage. For the US domestic store, please click the US flag on the website or visit
Code:
catcafe.is/usa

1b. This has also resulted in the majority of customers missing the current promotion so I scrapped it completely and lowered the prices in the product categories instead, which removes the 350€ minimum order promo restriction. While some products are in abundance, others will sell out soon, so I'm adjusting prices regularly based on demand as well as remaining stock. The bulk order prices have been lowered accordingly as follows:
View attachment 167392

2. New in stock is Deus Medical MK-677 and expected later this month are DM Halotestin, Oxymetholone and Primobolan, as well as HCG, higher IU HGH kits and a new batch of MT 2, but all of those have to pass testing first.

It depends on the duration of storage as well as what fine means to you - if it means zero degeneration, there is certainly a temporal treshold especially in summer after which they may suffer slightly, so storing them in the fridge is the safest play.
Thanks guys, its only for a couple of weeks that I have to store them outside the fridge, after that I will certainly refridgerate all the cattropin.

@Liska Will it be shown if a product has limited stock, and are some products not going to be restocked when they sell out?