Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska Will it be shown if a product has limited stock, and are some products not going to be restocked when they sell out?
I haven't a system in place for showing this as I'm working towards never running out of stock again instead.

Oxandrolone & MT2 are down to single digits and will likely sell out this weekend latest; Testosterone P & U, Boldenone Cypionate, Masteron Enanthate, Dianabol, Turinabol, Superdrol and TB-500 might all sell out towards the end of June. The only product both in limited stock and unlikely to be restocked is Boldenone Cypionate, which isn't to say I've given up on Boldenone esters shorter than undecylenate.

I've been on Liska's Test E 50mg daily ( 350mg/week) and Bolde E 60mg daily (420 mg/week) for 20 days.
Yesterday I got my Bloodwork and went to donate blood here are the most notable markers that indicate that the gear is GTG:
RBC
↑​
6.300​
10^12/l4.400 - 5.900
Hgb
↑​
185​
g/l135 - 180
Hct
↑​
0.554​
l/l0.400 - 0.530

Estradiol
23.30​
pmol/l41.40 - 159.00
Testosterone
↑​
>52.00​
nmol/l9.90 - 27.80
SHBG
↓​
11.06​
nmol/l18.00 - 54.00

Unfortunately, the lab had an upper limit for Testosterone (52.00 nmol/l =1500 ng/dl) that I was not aware of.

Does any1 know whether its fine to store hgh(cattropin) in roomtemp, or should it always be refigerated even before reconstituting?
I always refrigerate it, safety first
Yea I’m also using the deus ones and they work as they should.. the Pharmacom batch i used last year was for sure overdosed cuz I could barely run „40mcg“ (whatever I actually was idk..) and the deus I can run 80mcg easily with no issues.. I’d say deus is as close to pharma grade as u can get, either get them or pharma clen (Atleast that worked for me.. no one wants overdosed or underdosed t3 or clen )
That's why I like deus. Everything works as it should and has a LabTest on it. Idk which batch I had at pharmacom and hilma. Can check it when I'm at home.

I haven't a system in place for showing this as I'm working towards never running out of stock again instead.

Oxandrolone & MT2 are down to single digits and will likely sell out this weekend latest; Testosterone P & U, Boldenone Cypionate, Masteron Enanthate, Dianabol, Turinabol, Superdrol and TB-500 might all sell out towards the end of June. The only product both in limited stock and unlikely to be restocked is Boldenone Cypionate, which isn't to say I've given up on Boldenone esters shorter than undecylenate.
I like the plan of not running out of stock again, thank you for mentioning which products are likely to run out off stock!

I always refrigerate it, safety first

That's why I like deus. Everything works as it should and has a LabTest on it. Idk which batch I had at pharmacom and hilma. Can check it when I'm at home
You mean even if it is not reconstituted ??

Made an order with liska (later than I would've liked). But let me tell you, if before I just thought that they took care of their customers, now I am sure that they are amongst the best here. That is because when I told them why I ordered late (my cathlete getting poisoned and the vet costing as much as healthcare for uninsured Americans), he offered to throw in some meds for my kitty (which I declined because, minus the fur that he lost, he is as healthy as ever).

Liska, interesting you sell bupropion, is this a performance enhancing drug? I’m aware it’s used as an antidepressant and for stopping smoking but not as a PED. Curious on that!

Liska, interesting you sell bupropion, is this a performance enhancing drug? I’m aware it’s used as an antidepressant and for stopping smoking but not as a PED. Curious on that!
It's only available on the UK CC, we added bupropion because lots of people find it a successful antidepressant but it's one of the few that doesn't cause any sexual side effects, a lot of people say it increases their libido. You can't get bupropion very easily in UK for depression, which is a bit silly as most countries do.

It also has the effect of decreasing appetite.

It's only available on the UK CC, we added bupropion because lots of people find it a successful antidepressant but it's one of the few that doesn't cause any sexual side effects, a lot of people say it increases their libido. You can't get bupropion very easily in UK for depression, which is a bit silly as most countries do.

It also has the effect of decreasing appetite.
Great stuff thanks for clarification.

HCG degradation testing for 30, 45, 60 days after reconstitution stored at 2-8 degrees celsius has been ordered so hopefully that'll resolve a longstanding question!

I’ll look forward to seeing those results.

Are you going to be publishing results as each one comes in, or waiting to release all test results together after all have been done?

I’ll look forward to seeing those results.

Are you going to be publishing results as each one comes in, or waiting to release all test results together after all have been done?
I'll post them as soon as I receive them but I'm not actually sure which of the two options that'll be.