Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

20% off for 10 bottles but no, we aren't as cheap as QDS for oils. Shipping not included.
How much is shipping to the USA? 10 bottles of their product is $70 or so and includes shipping.

Yours will be $280 plus shipping. I don't call that "Not as cheap", I call that multiple times higher. Quadruple the price.

So I ask... why are your oils Quadruple their price?

How much is shipping to the USA? 10 bottles of their product is $70 or so and includes shipping.

Yours will be $280 plus shipping. I don't call that "Not as cheap", I call that multiple times higher. Quadruple the price.

Finished oils are illegal to produce and not done in-house. We know we're a lot more expensive for oils but unfortunately can't do much better on them. $50 shipping should cover 10 bottles of oils.

Last edited:

I don't know if you think you're doing everyone a favor by hounding all of these vendors about pricing, but you really should chill the fuck out. You said you live in the US, so certainly you believe in capitalism. Let the vendors set their prices and move along if it doesn't suit you. JFC.

I don't know if you think you're doing everyone a favor by hounding all of these vendors about pricing, but you really should chill the fuck out. You said you live in the US, so certainly you believe in capitalism. Let the vendors set their prices and move along if it doesn't suit you. JFC.
Capitalism works 2 ways.

haggle is when two parties involved in a transaction such as the purchase of a good and service negotiate the price until both parties can mutually agree on a fair price. The process of haggling involves two parties making sequential offers and counteroffers to each other until a price is agreed upon.

I asked them why their prices are higher, he gave an explanation. Now I understand why his prices are higher. At least he isn't taking someone for a ride, he has a legit reason.

Also Capitalism involves competition! So, yes I believe in it!

Most asians look at Americans who don't haggle as stupid.

Capitalism works 2 ways.

haggle is when two parties involved in a transaction such as the purchase of a good and service negotiate the price until both parties can mutually agree on a fair price. The process of haggling involves two parties making sequential offers and counteroffers to each other until a price is agreed upon.

I asked them why their prices are higher, he gave an explanation. Now I understand why his prices are higher. At least he isn't taking someone for a ride, he has a legit reason.

Also Capitalism involves competition! So, yes I believe in it!

Most asians look at Americans who don't haggle as stupid.
Stop muddying up all of these threads with your bullshit. You’ve been a member for 2 weeks and have 265 posts, not one of which was productive or helpful. Most of it is you being a haggling cheap ass or (poorly) trolling.

You aren’t creating competition by being a cheap ass, you’re alienating half of the forum.

Stop muddying up all of these threads with your bullshit. You’ve been a member for 2 weeks and have 265 posts, not one of which was productive or helpful. Most of it is you being a haggling cheap ass or (poorly) trolling.
I take it you must be one of those little labs who overcharges people. Only a dealer would find this offensive. A consumer is always looking for info for the best price.
You aren’t creating competition by being a cheap ass, you’re alienating half of the forum.
Either learn how to compete or close shop. These guys here said they are cheaper on raws.. which after looking thats not true, not even prior to shipping on the items I was interested in.

it's the internet, only one thing matters, price.

I take it you must be one of those little labs who overcharges people. Only a dealer would find this offensive. A consumer is always looking for info for the best price.

Either learn how to compete or close shop. These guys here said they are cheaper on raws.. which after looking thats not true, not even prior to shipping on the items I was interested in.

You really make a piss poor detective.

I’m just getting tired of seeing all of your stupid posts. You contribute literally nothing to this forum except pissing contests and price complaints. You’ve been the center of a few conversations because of your literal stupidity that oozes out of each post

ok I can almost certainly say QDS and Changzhou do not have the same supplier... at least for peptides. I could be wrong but I don't think I am. I have no dog in either fight, just some info for all.

they'll put it into vials for you. Run it! I'm gonna do it again in about 2 months, 3 max. Mega dosing the shit too. like 50-100mg a day for 3-4 weeks. me and wifey too. can't wait.

Didn't realize you'd compared ALL of our raw prices already!