Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

So do you buy your raws from the same factory as QSC?
There are many players in the production game: it's definitely not just all one factory and it's not all made in Hubei. If you have been reading along you'll see that we only just got mesterolone back in, and don't have trestolone. As for sourcing for products we don't produce, I'm not privy to that information at this time. It is possible some of the raws could come from a factory or factories they source from.

What makes me think almost everyone gets it from the same source is... some of these raws are special order from the manufacture. And you have to place a very large order for the, and it takes 5 weeks for it to be made. Seems funny almost everyone runs out of the same stuff at the same time and can't get it. Leads me to think everyone is getting it from one big dealer in China.

There are many players in the production game: it's definitely not just all one factory and it's not all made in Hubei. If you have been reading along you'll see that we only just got mesterolone back in, and don't have trestolone. As for sourcing for products we don't produce, I'm not privy to that information at this time. It is possible some of the raws could come from a factory or factories they source from.

This is what i dont understand.

You tell us you manufacture your own raws however your prices are higher than QSC who are a reseller?

since your trying to compete with qingdao
can you source semaglutide and offer it in x mg vials?
if yes, pricepoint?
thanks!

我不知道 QS 在他们的名单上有 DNP。
,是 JET 将原始数据发送给 Jano 测试,而 QS 一切都进行了破坏。
这些价格都来自一个地方。

如果我拿两支从我家商店买的铅笔……然后我把带带我的手上……我慢慢地把它举起来告诉你……我想要 100 美元。然后我拿一个铅笔举我的左手上告诉你,这是 50 美分。即使我从同一个地方购买它们,作为消费者的你也想,哇……100 美元的更好。然后我告诉你。我会以90美元的价格卖给你100美元的铅笔!只限今天!您将成为一个傻瓜,并购买与0.50美分相同的90美元铅笔!这都是一种心理游戏。这通过提高零售价格来增加产品的价值。

而且....当您无法击败竞争对手的价格时......那么您就会使用恐惧。(你说不良反应等),哈哈。我是做销售的,我自己玩这些游戏。

我从中国制造/进口东西,老实说,制造商品的材料来自不同的时间来源,制造商甚至无法保证质量,因为他们不知道所有成分来自哪里。

请记住您支付的越多……曾经嘴笑!

These all come from the same place. Price has nothing to do with quality.

If I take two pencils I buy from the same store.. and I put one in my right hand... I slowly raise it up and tell you.. I want $100 for it. Then I take a pencil and put in my left hand and tell you , It's 50 cents. Even though I purchased them from the same place, you as a consumer is going to think, wow... the $100 one is Better. I then tell you.. I'll give you a deal.. I'll sell you the $100 pencil for $90! today only! You will be a sucker and buy the $90 pencil that is identical to the .50 cent one! It's all a mind game. It's called adding value to a product by raising the retail price.

And ....When you can't beat your competitors prices... then you use fear. ( you saying adverse reactions, etc) haha. I'm in sales, I play these games myself.

I make / import stuff from China, to be honest, the material to make goods comes from different sources at different times, the manufactures can't even guarantee the quality, because they don't know where all the ingredients come from.

Remember.. the more you pay, the better it is! GRIN!
Quality and standard should be put in the first place. No matter the price is expensive or cheap, strict testing should be carried out. We will certainly choose the cheaper one when the quality is the same or from the same factory. It's risky to choose the cheapest or the most expensive when they lack of third party laboratory analysis.
It was claimed to be the biggest steroid factory in China, but could not post a proper test report.
All of us want to get the best product at the lowest price. When there is no supervision and testing, the cheapest one ofen has poor quality if the products come from different factories.
It is best to test these UGL products before using them or please only use real pharma-grade.
.UGL dealers and factories only care about profit and never care about users' safe and health .

pack landed today after sitting in NY for 10 days. got to NY super fast though, like in 2-3 days once I was notified of it shipping from CN lol. I'm not posting pics of the actual packaging but suffice to say that was the absolute most annoying PITA packaging ever to get into lol. the vials could have gone through a nuclear fallout and survived the trip still.

I pinned 10mg of the MOTS-C 40m ago and came back to my office. I might toy with higher doses tbh. I have 250mg total in this batch and everything I've ready short of one recent study is that the higher the dose, the better. I'll see how I feel tonight and evaluate, as I've read accounts of some having issues sleeping after a 10mg dose.

all in all, the experience with Changzhou has been first class start to finish. I also got Selank, Epitalon, HMG, HCG, and Tesamorelin. I have heavy experience with all but HMG so I'll be relying on "feelz" for those, but I'll know if the stuff is good or not.

View attachment 157374View attachment 157375
Except for hcg I’ve never heard of those. Are you cutting?