Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

I didn't. I stated you were higher on the raw prices I was interested in. Key words "Ones I was interested in"

Plus you charge for shipping. That jacks the total cost up even more.
So just get your stuff from qds if you don't like the prices from these guys. Still cheaper than anything I have gotten in the past

I'd pay 2x for the service here over QDS. still cheaper than anywhere domestic and these guys actually care about their business and clients.... as of now anyway.

I'd pay 2x for the service here over QDS. still cheaper than anywhere domestic and these guys actually care about their business and clients.... as of now anyway.
Yes I have had a good experience so far with these guys as far as customer service goes. It will be a bit before my order comes in

I received some raws from them a couple days ago. Not 100% sure it's what I ordered. Will do HNMR and CNMR when winter break is over to confirm before jumping the gun.

You might want to donate to some Televangelist, they will care about you if you donate also! :)

Yes... businessmen care about people! Hope they send you a birthday card.

This stuff is a commodity. Are you going to pay more for a loaf of bread, assuming its of good quality, just because of "good service". I've answered over 75,000 phone calls, and took over 55,000 orders personally in my business, and the main thing is price price price.

You might want to donate to some Televangelist, they will care about you if you donate also! :)

This stuff is a commodity. Are you going to pay more for a loaf of bread, assuming its of good quality, just because of "good service". I've answered over 75,000 phone calls, and took over 55,000 orders personally in my business, and the main thing is price price price.
Sure but you don't go to Albertsons and ask them to lower their prices on a loaf of Bread because you can get it cheaper at Walmart do you? I'm sure there is some negotiating room but on big quantities.

Sure but you don't go to Albertsons and ask them to lower their prices on a loaf of Bread because you can get it cheaper at Walmart do you? I'm sure there is some negotiating room but on big quantities.
I'm the consumer I do what I want. The different is, you are dealing with a low level employee at Walmart. Here you are doing with the owner, or some salesperson who's making a lot of $, and have a lot of wiggle room. You'll never know if you can get a discount, unless you ask! I guarentee you, no company will give you one if you don't ask!

I'm the consumer I do what I want. The different is, you are dealing with a low level employee at Walmart. Here you are doing with the owner, or some salesperson who's making a lot of $, and have a lot of wiggle room. You'll never know if you can get a discount, unless you ask! I guarentee you, no company will give you one if you don't ask!
True

wonderful. I could give two shits about your buying habits. I suggest you do the same about mine.
How much they charged you for shipping?
$50 to USA.

I received some raws from them a couple days ago. Not 100% sure it's what I ordered. Will do HNMR and CNMR when winter break is over to confirm before jumping the gun.
oof. ok, keep us posted. as in they sent the wrong stuff or you believe it isn't genuinely what you paid for?