Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

@Damianrentflow and @BigShark

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

You two knob gobbling mother fuckers need to take your shilling asses back to whatever fucking chinaman hole you fucking crawled out of. Unless either of you can provide any proof of the sources quality, you need to quietly fuck off
They may not provide proof that this is a source of rubbish. Why can't I not provide proof that they were fucked by a dog?

@Changzhou Xuanming Chem just when i thought that no source could be this stupid, you managed to set the bar to a new level for the rest of your countrymen.

Your intro was shit enough, but then you compounded it by "accidentally" posting the wrong pictures, then you had the audacity to send in the red army of two to shill and defend?

You're so fucking done here. Shitty sources are a dime a dozen, but i take special interest in the ones that take the community for a bunch of idiots. i'll be setting up camp in this thread.

@Changzhou Xuanming Chem just when i thought that no source could be this stupid, you managed to set the bar to a new level for the rest of your countrymen.

Your intro was shit enough, but then you compounded it by "accidentally" posting the wrong pictures, then you had the audacity to send in the red army of two to shill and defend?

You're so fucking done here. Shitty sources are a dime a dozen, but i take special interest in the ones that take the community for a bunch of idiots. i'll be setting up camp in this thread.
Set up a camp where everyone can bring the dog and fuck your ass? The name of this camp is Gay Dog Paradise?

I just think your asshole has too much shit. But my dog likes your asshole shit.

DYER? You don't know what that means because you're nothing more than a scrawny bitch that sells low quality chemicals out of a communist shit hole country.

Do You Even Rift? Ret's see what how big you are Chinaman. i raff in anticipation of another food related reply.

DYER? You don't know what that means because you're nothing more than a scrawny bitch that sells low quality chemicals out of a communist shit hole country.

Do You Even Rift? Ret's see what how big you are Chinaman. i raff in anticipation of another food related reply.
Why did you become interested in human dicks? Didn't my dog make you orgasm last time? I obviously heard you saying "Fuck me Dad!"

What the hell happened here?
It's just that an idiot fat man has set up a camp called Gay Dog Paradise. Because he likes to be fucked by the dogs in turn, and eat shit next to the dog's asshole.
Do you have a dog, sir, bring him to fuck this?