Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

They may not provide proof that this is a source of rubbish. Why can't I not provide proof that they were fucked by a dog?
what a fucking barder.
There should be no lies, no sexual intercourse between man and beast, and no one full of shit.
You can promote the source, but please post your real test report in the open when try to mislead people to buying these untested UGL .
No one will fall into the stupid game again.

Test reports are all that matter to me too. Hope someone tests these guys and Sigma out, especially oils and pills, since all I really care about is quality.

I just diluted their 200mg/ml tren e with the 50mg/ml prop I use. The PIP from the SubQ shot two days ago is gone but I'd rather not have a constant sore spot...hopefully this does the trick.

all we can do is rely on testing if the vendor is at least decent in communications, and take the piss out of the rest of it. as for when the vendor goes to shit, then they get the piss taken out of them as well.

Mixing the tren with the test worked a treat. First time I've ever mixed two injectables. I feel like Mr Olympia over here. No PIP at all. I guess the issue is the solvent concentration needed to dissolve 200mg/ml, so when diluted down, the PIP goes bye bye. It also means less volume per insulin syringe so I can spread my tren + test into 3 SubQ shots. 1ml syringes with needles are 12 cents a piece here so it's worth using 3.

I feel like the low dose tren has really kicked things up a notch. No sides re: behavior but I'm definitely a little warmer than usual I think.

Last edited:
No doubt about that, sad to say.

At this point i'm convinced that a source with low prices could squirm in here and call us all filthy American pigs and people would still order from them.

i don't know why i bother. Sure it's fun to verbally slap a yellow commie and his shills around, but does it really make any difference? No. No it doesn't.

Rive and ret rive, i say. Good ruck, mother fuckers.