Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Oh shit this isn’t even the right thread.. lmao my bad.. thought we were in qindao.. I haven’t ordered from these guys here so far.
If they can get their shit together though, ordering isn’t out of the question for me.. I kinda like trying out the international sources for certain things.. if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years.. international is the way to go if you’re buying bulk goods.. but finding a supplier that’s worthwhile can be touch and go..

my Tesa arrived from QDS yesterday, and I'm trying something else w/r/t GH that I will be doing prior to using their Tesa long term. but, with their attitude I won't be buying again regardless. I will get Tesa from this vendor around the end of the year along with the gram of MOTS-C for a proper cycle of that stuff. and, if they come through with the custom stuff I want, I'll get that as well.

Due to current market instability, we cannot provide a price list at this time: raw material prices are fluctuating wildly. Until things stabilize, please contact us for pricing on powders. Prices should actually come down in the not too distant future.

Picked up some Winstrol oil, Masteron and Primobolan from these guys. I'm about to cruise for three months on 150 test, 100mg tren, 100mg Primo and 50mg NPP. But I can't stop buying gear lol. I'll hold off after this. Got Anadrol and Dianabol from another Chinese source sitting in the fridge for whenever I'm ready to bulk as well.

I'll post pics when it all comes in. Can I stick the oils in the fridge?

Picked up some Winstrol oil, Masteron and Primobolan from these guys. I'm about to cruise for three months on 150 test, 100mg tren, 100mg Primo and 50mg NPP. But I can't stop buying gear lol. I'll hold off after this. Got Anadrol and Dianabol from another Chinese source sitting in the fridge for whenever I'm ready to bulk as well.

I'll post pics when it all comes in. Can I stick the oils in the fridge?
Oils typically crash and crystallized in the fridge. I got in packs sent to me in the winter time in the cold weather has made it so my gear comes crashed. Not a big deal I just heated up in the microwave or on the stove top. By the way I love oil based Winnie it's my favorite injectable of all time

Oils typically crash and crystallized in the fridge. I got in packs sent to me in the winter time in the cold weather has made it so my gear comes crashed. Not a big deal I just heated up in the microwave or on the stove top. By the way I love oil based Winnie it's my favorite injectable of all time
Wow! High praise for the Winny. I'm going to use it early next year.

Oils shouldn’t crash in the fridge.. it’s not that cold in there. There could be a few that crash of specifically high dose compounds or things that are hard to keep in solution, but I can’t think of anything that would inherently crash at fridge temps, not to say it for sure won’t happen. Winter time is a lot colder than the temps in our fridges.

Oils shouldn’t crash in the fridge.. it’s not that cold in there. There could be a few that crash of specifically high dose compounds or things that are hard to keep in solution, but I can’t think of anything that would inherently crash at fridge temps, not to say it for sure won’t happen. Winter time is a lot colder than the temps in our fridges.
Yes, I agree. Gentle warming will do the trick if I does happen.

More an issue with coal production. China extracts and uses more coal than any other country. The government just fixed prices for coal and pushed for increased production volumes. Winter is coming and this ain't Game of Thrones. Coal is needed to keep the heat on this winter.

Latest news: clomiphene pills can no longer be produced due to new government policies. Raws are fine though.