Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

Just ordered some test e and Tren ace from them. First order with them and the rep was very responsive. Just waiting for my tracking info.

Anyone ran their Tren ace?
Their tren ace is on point. Used it last cycle. One of my favourite labs. I’ve been using them off and on for 2 years. You’re in good hands.

My cycle is almost over with.... makes me sad... might get some test cyp to cruise with and some mk677 and hcg. 205 is where I am stuck this cycle. Maybe do a mini cut cycle this coming summer.... jump on the tren wagon . Going to miss the strength from the deca... never touched 115 pound dumbbells before it for full sets. Gets my thumbs up so far

Hey guys first post , I just wanted to give a shout out to Citadel , the man does straight business and took the time to make some additions to my order after my first payment cleared which saved me the hassle of making a 2nd order /extra postage. Everything showed up at my door and I can say personally that I had no issues with crumbly pills - all mine were good!
Thanks again Citadel

Just received my order. First time dealing with this lab. Great communication with the rep. Speedy service. Packaging was superb. Vials were wrapped in bubble wrap inside the package. Going to be my first run with them and Tren. I’m pumped.

5C5F81BC-365E-4560-933D-CF59343657AE.jpeg

Just received my order. First time dealing with this lab. Great communication with the rep. Speedy service. Packaging was superb. Vials were wrapped in bubble wrap inside the package. Going to be my first run with them and Tren. I’m pumped.

View attachment 159013
I just put in another order with citadel. Great lab.. their tren is amazing. I could live on it.

View attachment 159013
I love how my first post ever proudly acts as the background to those beautiful vials of tren + test!

But I HATE how I double posted …

Been dealing with Citadel the first page the thread was made. Was always good stuff and usually good timing. Except these last few times he’s been MIA for like almost a week at a time. Tried to get an order off him a week ago, the only response I got was a question mark. And he never responded again… I deal with a hand full of people, telling them the dude hasn’t even responded in a week isn’t good business. Might have to find a different source

Been dealing with Citadel the first page the thread was made. Was always good stuff and usually good timing. Except these last few times he’s been MIA for like almost a week at a time. Tried to get an order off him a week ago, the only response I got was a question mark. And he never responded again… I deal with a hand full of people, telling them the dude hasn’t even responded in a week isn’t good business. Might have to find a different source
This is a rep associated with the lab?

I dealt with citadel before and like you said he was fast to respond. Obviously something's up.
Maybe time to contact a new rep and as you know there's great labs here.

I dealt with citadel before and like you said he was fast to respond. Obviously something's up.
Maybe time to contact a new rep and as you know there's great labs here.
Yeah I’ve ordered off buddy 20+ times and never had an issue. Very unusual. Can’t ever go wrong with Syn or Pareto either tho lol