Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

These reps, have lifes to , its start of summer and they likely have families i think sometimes the email providers fak up to and cause's issues however getting a question mark reply and then no other reply from a rep you've delt with 20 times is definitely a werid scenario. Like did he get hacked and not know it? Or what...

Did he acknowledge why he was acting so strangely before? Haven't ordered since last year but with any rep I usually give a couple days to reach out again but never had issues past that. Not with this lab either. Hope nothing went sideways with the rep, as far as I know and have heard the lab is still legit ‍♂️
He got back to me just now. All good…

Getting close to ordering my next cycle... eq 400 and test 400 for 20 weeks with npp 400 first 9 weeks. Always wanted primo but God damn its pricey as fuck

Keep us posted on that, this is exactly what I have mapped out for my next blast.
Will do I am going to attempt donate blood a few times on the eq... it is however a fairly moderate dose. Slow steady hard dense gains this time. Less deca bloat. If I splurge for primo I will do 500... I'll see in several weeks.

Will do I am going to attempt donate blood a few times on the eq... it is however a fairly moderate dose. Slow steady hard dense gains this time. Less deca bloat. If I splurge for primo I will do 500... I'll see in several weeks.
Let us know also how long it takes for package to come in, last few times it’s been weeks on “expedited shipping”

Weird. I received mine 2 days after the Bitcoin
Dude.... a few days... chill a little bit
No, the rep is slacking. The last 3 orders it’s taken well past a week to get items. The very last time it took 3 weeks to get my items without even a confirmation on why it’s taking so long. Seems he has more important things to do. You’ll get your items, just a matter of when he gets around to it now unfortunately.

Also coming up to another order here.

Will be my first run with npp

thinking I'll start off at 400mg test e, 300mg npp mwf

Also coming up to another order here.

Will be my first run with npp

thinking I'll start off at 400mg test e, 300mg npp mwf
I’m currently coming to the end of 500mg test e, 300mg mast e, 300mg NPP per week, ed pins.

Was my first run w/ Nandrolone, only acne I’ve experienced was from E2 while getting my aromasin dialled in (minimum effective dose/frequency), as I aromatize aggressively.

Great compound, love the fullness it gives you. You feel like you’re sauced tf out with a constant pump. Running it again for my next blast 100%.