Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

The peanut gallery ladies and gentlemen lol Keep buying crap gear from these so called labs lol
Pretty sad when 95% of your posts are against specific sources with no real valid issue other than being a prick loser.

And some are even supporting covid shots and against those who don't support them. Idiot.

Hey guys,

Really didnt want to make this post but Im not sure what else to do at this point. Been buying through these guys for a few years and my most recent order was placed on November.30/22 and money was sent/accepted on same date.

Typically they ship out fairly fast but this time I received no email with tracking number so I sent follow up email on December.5/22.

Got reply on December.8/22 stating that they were experiencing issues and not too worry which I responded thanking them for getting back to me and I will wait to hear back.

Sent a follow up email today December.19/22 and got a denial email back stating "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups" & "Recipient address rejected: Account recently deleted'"

Hopefully I hear back from them and its some sort of misunderstanding and I can edit this post but as of now I feel like this a $500 loss.

Great so we're out a lot of money. Oh well it was a good run with citadel. Gotta find a new lab now

Hey guys,

Really didnt want to make this post but Im not sure what else to do at this point. Been buying through these guys for a few years and my most recent order was placed on November.30/22 and money was sent/accepted on same date.

Typically they ship out fairly fast but this time I received no email with tracking number so I sent follow up email on December.5/22.

Got reply on December.8/22 stating that they were experiencing issues and not too worry which I responded thanking them for getting back to me and I will wait to hear back.

Sent a follow up email today December.19/22 and got a denial email back stating "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups" & "Recipient address rejected: Account recently deleted'"

Hopefully I hear back from them and its some sort of misunderstanding and I can edit this post but as of now I feel like this a $500 loss.
That sucks, i paid my order a couple days before you and got mine. Hope you get your shit. Keep us updated