Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

Oxygen is going to have to prove itself though. With so many awesome labs in canada not hurting to just experiment.
I have no doubt they will meet or exceed the status quo on the Canadian scene, What I liked about Citadel was the price point , Pareto had all the interesting mixes and harder to find stuff , then you had Citadel for your basic compounds like you know , test. The competive price point and the A/B branding was cool ….sorta like Toyota/Lexus - I’d never seen another Canadian lab do that…

Since they went down I have made an order with Jet - he’s cool and I dig his gear…I was thinking about maybe giving QSC but I’d rather keep it domestic…

I have no doubt they will meet or exceed the status quo on the Canadian scene, What I liked about Citadel was the price point , Pareto had all the interesting mixes and harder to find stuff , then you had Citadel for your basic compounds like you know , test. The competive price point and the A/B branding was cool ….sorta like Toyota/Lexus - I’d never seen another Canadian lab do that…

Since they went down I have made an order with Jet - he’s cool and I dig his gear…I was thinking about maybe giving QSC but I’d rather keep it domestic…
I brew with qsc raws and got some oils and hgh. Jet has a cruise blend with primo I like. Also sold some unfiltered test cyp bulk which was cool. His anavar was good.

I brew with qsc raws and got some oils and hgh. Jet has a cruise blend with primo I like. Also sold some unfiltered test cyp bulk which was cool. His anavar was good.
I was curious about that unfiltered oil - is it just a matter of getting a syringe filter /draw and inject ?

Underdosed crap.
How do ya figure ? The products I’ve received from him did what they were supposed to (test /tren) tren has such a dramatic response for most of us that you know damn well when your on it with the weekly changes in your body ….

I have blood work coming up - I’ll post my results I’m running 600mg t500 and 350mg of tren ace per week both from jets ...we will see what’s what…but I have no doubts the gear is on point

How do ya figure ? The products I’ve received from him did what they were supposed to (test /tren) tren has such a dramatic response for most of us that you know damn well when your on it with the weekly changes in your body ….

I have blood work coming up - I’ll post my results I’m running 600mg t500 and 350mg of tren ace per week both from jets ...we will see what’s what…but I have no doubts the gear is on point
He's known to underdose his shit.Do some reading before pushing his crap with your agenda.