Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

I’d contact an Oxygen Rep. With some Pareto guys moving over to Oxygen and Citadel/Pareto apparently being the same operation, you may be able to contact someone there to be made whole.

I wanted to keep this under the table but there’s been multiple times where I ordered Citadel and received nothing but Pareto. Multiple times, last year I ordered 10 packs of citadel Anavar and received 10 packs of Pareto Anavar. Not only that, but the packaging and piece count to Mg ratio is identical. So I’m sure Citadel was Pareto’s “whole sale” type lab. Now, citadel is ghosting people at the exact same time Pareto is switching over to Oxygen, sounds like a dump of the name to me. Pretty sad how they can’t honour the last orders and be transparent to the people.

Pareto owns Citadel.Someone told me they are having somekind of conflict and for the time being to stay away from that lab.It's a shame I really liked them.

That sucks, i paid my order a couple days before you and got mine. Hope you get your shit. Keep us updated
Interesting, happy to hear you got yours. Definitely will keep everyone updated.
I’d contact an Oxygen Rep. With some Pareto guys moving over to Oxygen and Citadel/Pareto apparently being the same operation, you may be able to contact someone there to be made whole.
Yeah I will shoot them an email and maybe they can help or shed some light. Thanks.
I wanted to keep this under the table but there’s been multiple times where I ordered Citadel and received nothing but Pareto. Multiple times, last year I ordered 10 packs of citadel Anavar and received 10 packs of Pareto Anavar. Not only that, but the packaging and piece count to Mg ratio is identical. So I’m sure Citadel was Pareto’s “whole sale” type lab. Now, citadel is ghosting people at the exact same time Pareto is switching over to Oxygen, sounds like a dump of the name to me. Pretty sad how they can’t honour the last orders and be transparent to the people.
I always got Pareto from them, just assumed they were reseller. Going to reach out to an Oxygen/ Pareto rep and see if they can help. Thanks.

From what i understand some people have proplem contacting pareto too so maybe its juste because of their transistion from pareto to Oxygen,hope you guys get your shit. My first time with them and gear is kicking hard these last days. Test/Deca/Tren

Interesting, happy to hear you got yours. Definitely will keep everyone updated.

Yeah I will shoot them an email and maybe they can help or shed some light. Thanks.

I always got Pareto from them, just assumed they were reseller. Going to reach out to an Oxygen/ Pareto rep and see if they can help. Thanks.
You always got Pareto? I asked him after if I can order Pareto and he said he doesn’t sell Pareto. Lol

From what i understand some people have proplem contacting pareto too so maybe it’s juste because of their transistion from pareto to Oxygen,hope you guys get your shit. My first time with them and gear is kicking hard these last days. Test/Deca/Tren
Why are you taking Deca with Tren ?

You always got Pareto? I asked him after if I can order Pareto and he said he doesn’t sell Pareto. Lol
I should clarify that most of the time I got Pareto. I even checked old pictures on my phone to confirm and labels on vials and orals are Pareto. Even the price list they gave me said Pareto.

On another note I contacted both Pareto and Oxygen regarding my situation but havent received any replies as of yet. Also saw Oxygen gave a statement today stating they are there own entity so doubt I will have any luck.

Last edited:
Sounds like something happened in the background to Pareto and all there reps/sources are jumping ship to oxygen even the rep on sst said he's not taking orders anymore as of this morning.
Shame I did like them hopefully they clear up what happened after the holidays.

Looks like canadas top lab screwed over a bunch of clients and disappeared. I guess they aren’t very reliable huh? I bet syn is next with the bunk they sent me. Jet labs ftw!

Looks like canadas top lab screwed over a bunch of clients and disappeared. I guess they aren’t very reliable huh? I bet syn is next with the bunk they sent me. Jet labs ftw!
Bro go look at your tests of syn…they tested as the proper API on both FTIR tests…Oxandrolone and Exemestane. Not “sweat” like you claimed.

just wondering if anyone has placed an order recently? Also if the email has changed as it’s saying it’s not available