Citadel Labs (Canada Domestic)

Can someone tell me if the dbol & tbol is dosed at 10mg or is is 20mg per pill? The first post on this says 10mg but on the PDF the rep sent me it says 20mg per pill ? I remember getting some tbol a few months back and I coulda sworn it was 20mg …

Can someone tell me if the dbol & tbol is dosed at 10mg or is is 20mg per pill? The first post on this says 10mg but on the PDF the rep sent me it says 20mg per pill ? I remember getting some tbol a few months back and I coulda sworn it was 20mg …

The dbol was 20mg when I received it last unless things have changed in the last few months

The superdrol is 10mg a pill even though the list says 15mg. Best bet is to email the rep.

20mg last time I checked.

My test and npp order just arrived.

rep was quick to respond and had it shipped out the next day.

Will be my first run with nandrolone

Ya I’m almost certain it’s 20 mg when I got the tbol …10mg would suck I’d have to order double the ammount ! Thanks for all the response , I find out for sure from the rep I wanna go on a dbol run
I use to be able to get 10mg dbol pink pills with what it looked like a baby with an umbilical cord attached, never found a dbol so damn good before loll

Hi, it's been ten day since payment pickup and no update and no tracking too. The time wouldnt bother me normaly but the fact that he told me last week that he would send tracking and didnt plus now not answering my mail is making me think that something feel wrong

Anyone else in the same situation ?

Hi, it's been ten day since payment pickup and no update and no tracking too. The time wouldnt bother me normaly but the fact that he told me last week that he would send tracking and didnt plus now not answering my mail is making me think that something feel wrong

Anyone else in the same situation ?
Yes often times he gets really busy with life and shipping takes a while, just send him another email. I’ve waited 3 weeks once. But rest assured you’ll get what you ordered.

Hi anyone not getting a reply? The guy accepted my etransfer but hasn't sent a shipping notification. Starting to get worried this is not like him

Guys lost
I wanna let all ya all know, I’ve dealt with Citadel for a year now, never had any issue , one time I got lost in the shuffle, he forgot to send it out and to be fair I forgot to email him …I finally emailed him a reminder after a few weeks and he sent it out the same day…everything has always shown up - everytime. There was a time or 2 where he didn’t send tracking but it always showed up…hell one time the package showed up and come to look at my online banking and he didn’t accept the money yet lol, sent him a reverse reminder email on that one !

Don’t sweat it if you don’t get a reply right away, these people get busy.
Citadel has always done honest buisness everytime with me.

Nope. At this point I'm just going to have to assume I'm taking a loss. Out almost $400. Very strange cause he's always been super quick

Nope. At this point I'm just going to have to assume I'm taking a loss. Out almost $400. Very strange cause he's always been super quick
He usually don’t reply on weekends in my experience, you may not hear from him till Monday morning I bet …

I won’t lie in my many dealings with him there was a time or two where his communications were slow and I assumed the worst but he ALWAYS came thru with the goods…