Cut cycle advice and tips

I've never noticed an on/off switch with strength when using longer estered compounds, so I personally would chalk it up to placebo. But yes, cypionate is cypionate and changing the hormone attached to the cypionate shouldn't affect the half-life.

Holy shit that's a lot of adex. Do you feel ok running that much? I was running .5 EOD on my last cycle and I thought I was running way too much then.

However, if it is working for you, then great! As long as you feel good (physically, mentally, and emotionally) and have good blood work coming back, then it's hard to argue with what you're doing, though I would say you may want to revisit that adex dose. Do you have any bloodwork from this cycle? I would guess not yet since you're just barely starting week 4.

I've never noticed an on/off switch with strength when using longer estered compounds, so I personally would chalk it up to placebo. But yes, cypionate is cypionate and changing the hormone attached to the cypionate shouldn't affect the half-life.

Holy shit that's a lot of adex. Do you feel ok running that much? I was running .5 EOD on my last cycle and I thought I was running way too much then.

However, if it is working for you, then great! As long as you feel good (physically, mentally, and emotionally) and have good blood work coming back, then it's hard to argue with what you're doing, though I would say you may want to revisit that adex dose. Do you have any bloodwork from this cycle? I would guess not yet since you're just barely starting week 4.
Yeah for sure I’ll take that into consideration at the moment it seems like it’s working perfectly like it’s the Best dose but we’ll see I’ll keep everyone updated

Oh and literally Not an ounce of sexual problems after I started the Adex like legit nothing whatsoever it’s crazy

And so far bloodwork wise just elevated enzymes in the liver just slightly though is all. Most likely it’s from the Dianabol. I’ve ran a decent amount of cycles the only problem blood work I’ve ever had was high prolactin/progesterone but that was last year

Diet is great just chicken and rice trying to lower salt intake. At the gym 6 days a week, one cheat day, I eat carbs but not a whole lot. I don’t do too much cardio though some stairs pretty much. I like chug water every day. Most of the weights I do are free, but cables also. I do a lot of negatives.
you dont want to eat low sodium bro, thats stupid.

sounds like an average bro diet, far from great. Guess it works as long as you adjust your calories properly.

you dont want to eat low sodium bro, thats stupid.

sounds like an average bro diet, far from great. Guess it works as long as you adjust your calories properly.
Well somehow I always end up with better physique than last time so what I’m doing there I’m good with.

Fake news, bro, plenty of studies on it. Drink up.
Listen I could sit here and argue about diet soda because feel like it’s so much better for you than just non diet soda and you can tell me all these studies and stats about it so you can feel better about drinking diet soda but I’m not really one to give a shit about diet soda or your feelings so if you’d like to start a thread about how diet soda is good for you feel free bud. Unfortunately this is a steroid forum not a diet soda forum

Listen I could sit here and argue about diet soda because feel like it’s so much better for you than just non diet soda and you can tell me all these studies and stats about it so you can feel better about drinking diet soda but I’m not really one to give a shit about diet soda or your feelings so if you’d like to start a thread about how diet soda is good for you feel free bud
Says the guy who said “absolutely no soda.” At the risk of being a pedant, you cared enough to go out of your way to mention it, and your statement is patently false.

Because someone asked how’s my diet,cardio and etc….. and I stated in there absolutely no soda, does that change the entire purpose of the thread? Does mentioning whether or not I drink soda have anything whatsoever to deal with the question I had posed about my cycle? Tell me what’s false here? You want me to go off course much like you and ask if you have ADD because you can’t seem to read a post and understand the overall question and purpose lol

Because someone asked how’s my diet,cardio and etc….. and I stated in there absolutely no soda, does that change the entire purpose of the thread? Does mentioning whether or not I drink soda have anything whatsoever to deal with the question I had posed about my cycle?
No, it changes the fallacy that you don’t care, now you’re being obtuse. False claims don’t often go unnoticed here.

If you’re so butthurt by the idea that I don’t drink diet soda and don’t think it’s healthy for me than perhaps cry about it to someone else? 1 there are no false claims, I don’t believe diet soda is healthy for me. 2 if you’re saying I don’t care you’re absolutely right, I don’t give a single fuck about your diet soda tantrum I’m here for advice on the compounds I asked about and my cycle.

If you’re so butthurt by the idea that I don’t drink diet soda and don’t think it’s healthy for me than perhaps cry about it to someone else? 1 there are no false claims, I don’t believe diet soda is healthy for me. 2 if you’re saying I don’t care you’re absolutely right, I don’t give a single fuck about your diet soda tantrum I’m here for advice on the compounds I asked about and my cycle.
Didn’t you post in another similar thread “no fuckery, only advice,” then go spouting blatantly false claims based on your “beliefs.” Sounds like utter fuckery to me, I mean, that’s what “I believe.” Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

If I sat here and said diet soda is absolute shit for you and there’s absolutely nothing that drinking it could possibly do then you will be correct here but the real knowledge about the fact is that it is better for you than regular soda just because it has less sugar and less calories and in my eyes that just means someone can’t stop drinking soda so they drink diet soda to reduce the amount of fat and calories that they are putting in their body, that’s literally all diet soda is in comparison to regular soda. And I don’t drink either so am I lieing sitting here saying if I don’t drink either I won’t gain the unnecessary weight it puts on is false than you my friend must not be able to comprehend just common knowledge.

If I sat here and said diet soda is absolute shit for you and there’s absolutely nothing that drinking it could possibly do then you will be correct here but the real knowledge about the fact is that it is better for you than regular soda just because it has less sugar and less calories and in my eyes that just means someone can’t stop drinking soda so they drink diet soda to reduce the amount of fat and calories that they are putting in their body, that’s literally all diet soda is in comparison to regular soda. And I don’t drink either so am I lieing sitting here saying if I don’t drink either I won’t gain the unnecessary weight it puts on is false than you my friend must not be able to comprehend just common knowledge.
Never said anything about canned diabetes, focus.

Didn’t you post in another similar thread “no fuckery, only advice,” then go spouting blatantly false claims based on your “beliefs.” Sounds like utter fuckery to me, I mean, that’s what “I believe.” Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

Never said anything about canned diabetes, focus.
You have done absolutely zero for this thread seriously. Haven’t posted one bit of advice actually pertaining to any of it so kindly just gtfoh and make a new thread about how people should drink diet soda lol

If you think I wanted some snowflake on my post crying about their soda you were mistaken bud have a great day

You have done absolutely zero for this thread seriously. Haven’t posted one bit of advice actually pertaining to any of it so kindly just gtfoh and make a new thread about how people should drink diet soda lol
I never claimed to contribute to your thread, I only claimed to post out a patently false statement. If you want me to contribute to your post, your cycle is foolish, 1.5g of gear on a cut is stupid.

Back