Cut cycle advice and tips

I’m sure you’ll say something akin to tying it around your neck soon enough.
Did I hurt someone’s feelings. I know how this generation is hold on….. I’m sorry little Johnny it’s okay for you to cry about every little thing that upsets you, don’t worry for everyone to know we can have a little protest about it and put bumper stickers on each others cars that way people know not to hurt our feelings. First before we go protest we need to be vaccinated and wear masks in our cars. And on the way back I’ll buy you some rainbow colored ice cream. There’s is that a good apology for you

Did I hurt someone’s feelings. I know how this generation is hold on….. I’m sorry little Johnny it’s okay for you to cry about every little thing that upsets you, don’t worry for everyone to know we can have a little protest about it and put bumper stickers on each others cars that way people know not to hurt our feelings. First before we go protest we need to be vaccinated and wear masks in our cars. And on the way back I’ll buy you some rainbow colored ice cream. There’s is that a good apology for you
Who’s having a tantrum? You’re slamming the keyboard like a monkey with a ball peen hammer. Bro, you stepped on your dick wearing golf cleats. Own it and move on. Just stop spewing falsehoods and you’ll be fine. You’ve been here like 2 days.

Who’s having a tantrum? You’re slamming the keyboard like a monkey with a ball peen hammer. Bro, you stepped on your dick wearing golf cleats. Own it and move on. Just stop spewing falsehoods and you’ll be fine. You’ve been here like 2 days.
Just trying to appeal to your sensitive little issues here and apologize for talking so badly about diet soda…

And hold up how come cock and dick is so used in your dictionary? lol

I think you have your facts misconstrued, as difficult as that may seem. You’re so obtuse you don’t understand the issue, even though it’s been mentioned in every retort.

Only “falsehood” you’re claiming here is that I said diet soda isn’t good for you…. Bro it isn’t it’s just a little better than regular soda. It doesn’t mean it’s good for you lol

I think you have your facts misconstrued, as difficult as that may seem. You’re so obtuse you don’t understand the issue, even though it’s been mentioned in every retort.
No the only issue here is some snowflake complaining I said diet soda isn’t good for you. Having any soda whatsoever in your diet is worse than having any in your diet at all. Is that a false statement

The obtuse is strong with you. I’m guessing you didn’t google it yet, evidenced by the fact that you keep slamming your head on the table.
Yes I did and all it said was that it has LESS SUGAR and LESS CALLORIES. Does that mean it has none at all or still does answer the question

Only “falsehood” you’re claiming here is that I said diet soda isn’t good for you…. Bro it isn’t it’s just a little better than regular soda. It doesn’t mean it’s good for you lol
And I been here a year buddy

Point blank no soda of any kind is better than drinking soda at all
Based on what? Your feelings? That doesn’t play here. You were either born without a shame gene or you’re not intelligent enough to realize you’re embarrassing yourself. I hope it’s the former.

If I drank soda soda and you said that than I’d thank you for the advice there if I didn’t know but that’s not the case and you’re just spitting
Based on what? Your feelings? That doesn’t play here. You were either born without a shame gene or you’re not intelligent enough to realize you’re embarrassing yourself. I hope it’s the former.
no based on the fact diet soda has less of the ingredients that normal soda has and has artificial sweeteners. Yes it’s better than regular soda but by not drinking soda like I don’t completely cuts out any relativity of anything you’ve been saying

So if there is anything whatsoever you actually can contribute to the forum than please be my guest but if not you have been irrelevant to any of this. You could stop trying to be a troll and help or you can just fuck off lol

Healthy Eats Winner: Although both beverages have a long list of cons, dietsoda wins this fight by the smallest of margins. Drinking large amounts of regular soda has been shown to lead to weight gain and a variety of long health conditions and switching to diet can help cut calories and shed pounds.

There you go. “Wins the fight by the smallest of margins”

Healthy Eats Winner: Although both beverages have a long list of cons, dietsoda wins this fight by the smallest of margins. Drinking large amounts of regular soda has been shown to lead to weight gain and a variety of long health conditions and switching to diet can help cut calories and shed pounds.

There you go. “Wins the fight by the smallest of margins”
The last 3 posts are unintelligible, mix in some punctuation, I stopped reading. I recant my statement about being obtuse. I’m guessing you don’t feed yourself using your brain. Present scientific data to back your claim or rescind your claim. Your cycle is poorly conceived and no need to qualify the “fuck off” with an “lol,” just go ahead and tell me to fuck off, nothing I like more than ad hominem arguing.

The last 3 posts are unintelligible, mix in some punctuation, I stopped reading. I recant my statement about being obtuse. I’m guessing you don’t feed yourself using your brain. Present scientific data to back your claim or rescind your claim. Your cycle is poorly conceived and no need to qualify the “fuck off” with an “lol,” just go ahead and tell me to fuck off, nothing I like more than ad hominem arguing.
You are the only person to say so. If I said okay I’ll add Diet Coke 1x can Ed you’d have a hard on and be for it. Other than that hop off my dick. Don’t prefer sensitive snowflakes advice on diet soda lol go bother someone else.

Back