Cut cycle advice and tips

How about you explain why my cycle isn’t good instead of talking about this Diet Coke situation because that’s what I’m here for bud
The second you actually fucking understand what’s going on here and either provide the study or rescind your claim, I’d be happy to, actually.

This has been the best conversation about diet soda I have ever witnessed. This thread has been thoroughly derailed at this point, so I will continue it.

At the risk of being called a butthurt snowflake, what exactly did you prove? You made a false claim about diet soda and @Bumpygooch called you out on it. You then proceeded to throw around pointless, grammatically-incorrect conjecture, cited a non-scientific source (Healthy Eats Winner - hardly credible), and then declared yourself victorious.

Diet soda has zero sugar and, typically, zero calories. According to the Mayo Clinic, drinking diet soda is fine. If you're worried about aspartame, opt for ones sweetened with stevia.

But, as always, it's YOUR body; if you think it's not healthy, then don't partake. That's your prerogative. It's obvious by your physique that you know how to diet properly. But please don't spread misinformation.
My point is I don’t drink it at all. Maybe some are not bad for you but most artificial sweetener I wouldn’t consume myself

The second you actually fucking understand what’s going on here and either provide the study or rescind your claim, I’d be happy to, actually.
I’m not going to sit here and say Diet Coke is good for you. Just tell me how it is how about that

This is an acceptable statement, sir
Exactly what I’ve been trying to say like up until recently I’m presuming it has been known to not be any better really other than less calories etc. but as my own decision I don’t drink it. I wasn’t sitting here saying hey don’t drink it because you’ll get fat I was just saying based on opinion I don’t consider it a healthy choice

Exactly what I’ve been trying to say like up until recently I’m presuming it has been known to not be any better really other than less calories etc. but as my own decision I don’t drink it. I wasn’t sitting here saying hey don’t drink it because you’ll get fat I was just saying based on opinion I don’t consider it a healthy choice
Your opinion is perfectly acceptable, and that’s fine. However, you claimed it was bad, when you make that claim, the burden of proof is on you to confirm it. I don’t care if you don’t drink it, I care that you made the false claim, the diet soda part of it is irrelevant. Do you understand yet?

That’s not how it works, I went over this already
And it doesn’t matter how you think it works because you don’t run anything. I stated it wasn’t good for you… now there may be some kind of benefit from drinking it but I doubt that the pros of drinking diet to regular outweigh the cons man.

My point is I don’t drink it at all. Maybe some are not bad for you but most artificial sweetener I wouldn’t consume myself
I don't blame you for not drinking it; there are foods that are generally considered safe which I do not consume because of my own observations/conclusions. Most artificial sweeteners have decades of safety data, but to be fair, something sinister could surface next week in a new study.

The acid in all soda (diet or otherwise) is not good for the body, especially the teeth. It can also upset acid reflux, which is why I typically don't drink soda. They do have their place, but they're not going to make or break a diet.

And it doesn’t matter how you think it works because you don’t run anything. I stated it wasn’t good for you… now there may be some kind of benefit from drinking it but I doubt that the pros of drinking diet to regular outweigh the cons man.
No benefit at all from drinking it. But, if you’re going to tell me there are cons, please provide evidence. Otherwise, stick to your opinion.

Was I saying that a reliable source was claiming that it’s bad for you and that without a doubt if you’re not me you should drink it? No I was not. There are pros and cons to literally any decisions anyone decides to make. The con of drinking it is that there are unnecessary calories inside of the products which is a valid point. I’m not claiming that you’ll gain 5 pounds a week if you drink it.

Was I saying that a reliable source was claiming that it’s bad for you and that without a doubt if you’re not me you should drink it? No I was not. There are pros and cons to literally any decisions anyone decides to make. The con of drinking it is that there are unnecessary calories inside of the products which is a valid point. I’m not claiming that you’ll gain 5 pounds a week if you drink it.
There are unnecessary calories in a drink with no calories? What are we doing here?

Plus on top of that it may be a good thing to some people if it has no sugars in it but artificial sweeteners also may pose a threat to many’s health. If we’re talking person to person pros and cons would be different along with a population. Also most diet labels don’t contain the same amount of anything. Let alone tel you everything in total that’s in it. I’m not an expert on shit when it comes to any soda at all. I’ll be honest 100% I don’t have any room to talk when it comes to what’s in any of these products but I do know that artificial sweeteners can sometimes pose a bigger threat to people. Everyone is different

Plus on top of that it may be a good thing to some people if it has no sugars in it but artificial sweeteners also may pose a threat to many’s health. If we’re talking person to person pros and cons would be different along with a population. Also most diet labels don’t contain the same amount of anything. Let alone tel you everything in total that’s in it. I’m not an expert on shit when it comes to any soda at all. I’ll be honest 100% I don’t have any room to talk when it comes to what’s in any of these products but I do know that artificial sweeteners can sometimes pose a bigger threat to people. Everyone is different
Again, if you think it’s bad and don’t drink it, that’s fine. If you go out on a limb and claim it’s bad, that’s different, then you need to provide proof of it being bad. Do you understand the difference?

Also correct me if I’m wrong but aspartame and other artificial sweeteners may cause weight gain and cause an increase in appetite
Weight gain happens when you eat in surplus, a drink with no calories can’t possibly do that. They claim it may spike insulin as well, which has been debunked.

No benefit at all from drinking it. But, if you’re going to tell me there are cons, please provide evidence. Otherwise, stick to your opinion.
Again, if you think it’s bad and don’t drink it, that’s fine. If you go out on a limb and claim it’s bad, that’s different, then you need to provide proof of it being bad. Do you understand the difference?
Cons vary from person to person I stated that in the last comment. Some of those cons being it can cause weight gain and increase in appetite. Those are two of I’m sure many am I right? Now if that person in the beginning before all this stupid back and forth nonsense asked what those cons could be I would’ve said that but I’m not going to explain every statement I make unless asked to

Cons vary from person to person I stated that in the last comment. Some of those cons being it can cause weight gain and increase in appetite. Those are two of I’m sure many am I right? Now if that person in the beginning before all this stupid back and forth nonsense asked what those cons could be I would’ve said that but I’m not going to explain every statement I make unless asked to
None of that is fact, it’s conjecture, ergo, not safe to accurate claim as truth.

Weight gain happens when you eat in surplus, a drink with no calories can’t possibly do that. They claim it may spike insulin as well, which has been debunked.
Well apparently it varies with different artificial sweeteners and I suppose different companies use different ones

Back