Cut cycle advice and tips

You are the only person to say so. If I said okay I’ll add Diet Coke 1x can Ed you’d have a hard on and be for it. Other than that hop off my dick. Don’t prefer sensitive snowflakes advice on diet soda lol go bother someone else.
I forgot the Diet Coke guy is a ifbb pro and coaches people in his spare time lmao dude go somewhere else with your dumbass ideals

I proved you wrong now you’re even more butthurt please go somewhere
This has been the best conversation about diet soda I have ever witnessed. This thread has been thoroughly derailed at this point, so I will continue it.

At the risk of being called a butthurt snowflake, what exactly did you prove? You made a false claim about diet soda and @Bumpygooch called you out on it. You then proceeded to throw around pointless, grammatically-incorrect conjecture, cited a non-scientific source (Healthy Eats Winner - hardly credible), and then declared yourself victorious.

Diet soda has zero sugar and, typically, zero calories. According to the Mayo Clinic, drinking diet soda is fine. If you're worried about aspartame, opt for ones sweetened with stevia.

But, as always, it's YOUR body; if you think it's not healthy, then don't partake. That's your prerogative. It's obvious by your physique that you know how to diet properly. But please don't spread misinformation.

You are the only person to say so. If I said okay I’ll add Diet Coke 1x can Ed you’d have a hard on and be for it. Other than that hop off my dick. Don’t prefer sensitive snowflakes advice on diet soda lol go bother someone else.
Ok, so, this statement kind of sums it up. Im going to tread lightly, as I don’t want to devolve into ad hominem arguing of my own. I don’t think you’ve been able to differentiate the point between diet soda being bad and your fake statement. I don’t give a fuck if you drink battery acid, so long as you don’t claim drinking battery acid is healthy. I’m not hopeful you’ll even understand that analogy. Again, you claimed it’s bad, burden of proof is on you to prove it’s bad. You provide nothing but inaccurate bullshit and “feelz.” You’re entitled to your opinion, naturally, however, false claims don’t fly.

This has been the best conversation about diet soda I have ever witnessed. This thread has been thoroughly derailed at this point, so I will continue it.

At the risk of being called a butthurt snowflake, what exactly did you prove? You made a false claim about diet soda and @Bumpygooch called you out on it. You then proceeded to throw around pointless, grammatically-incorrect conjecture, cited a non-scientific source (Healthy Eats Winner - hardly credible), and then declared yourself victorious.

Diet soda has zero sugar and, typically, zero calories. According to the Mayo Clinic, drinking diet soda is fine. If you're worried about aspartame, opt for ones sweetened with stevia.

But, as always, it's YOUR body; if you think it's not healthy, then don't partake. That's your prerogative. It's obvious by your physique that you know how to diet properly. But please don't spread misinformation.
All I said was I don’t drink it and he got into all of that shit. Than he said to show him evidence about why I have these ideas…. Which I did. Wouldn’t it annoy you if you asked for advice on a thread and someone comes along and completely derails it

Ok, so, this statement kind of sums it up. Im going to tread lightly, as I don’t want to devolve into ad hominem arguing of my own. I don’t think you’ve been able to differentiate the point between diet soda being bad and your fake statement. I don’t give a fuck if you drink battery acid, so long as you don’t claim drinking battery acid is healthy. I’m not hopeful you’ll even understand that analogy. Again, you claimed it’s bad, burden of proof is on you to prove it’s bad. You provide nothing but inaccurate bullshit and “feelz.” You’re entitled to your opinion, naturally, however, false claims don’t fly.
There was no false claims the only claim I made was that diet soda is not as good for you as if you were not drinking at all and that it is still unhealthy for you just healthier than regular soda

Now if I sat here and said diet soda is healthy for you that is a false claim it’s not indeed a false claim stating that it is more healthy for you than regular soda overall it’s not healthy for you it’s just healthier than the alternative know was that so hard to comprehend

And if you don’t care about what I drink and don’t drink why does it matter what I think about diet soda I don’t drink anything but water

There was no false claims the only claim I made was that diet soda is not as good for you as if you were not drinking at all and that it is still unhealthy for you just healthier than regular soda
C’mon, bro, you’re either fucking with me or you’re just plain stupid. I didn’t make a false claim, except when I made that false claim. Provide peer reviewed study that backs up said claim about health risks of diet soda or rescind the claim, this is how it works.

And if you don’t care about what I drink and don’t drink why does it matter what I think about diet soda I don’t drink anything but water
Holy shit, what aren’t you getting? I don’t give a fuck about your opinon, either, good god, man.

And he told me to Google it and I googled it and that’s what popped up so me putting anything on there from Google was solely to show him what Google says about it personally I don’t sit here and Google fucking everything that could be wrong or right I did it to make the guy happy and show him what it says and it just so happened to be against what he was saying

C’mon, bro, you’re either fucking with me or you’re just plain stupid. I didn’t make a false claim, except when I made that false claim. Provide peer reviewed study that backs up said claim about health risks of diet soda or rescind the claim, this is how it works.
Me saying I don’t drink diet soda because it’s not healthy for you is not a false claim it’s a fucking fact. And if what I’m saying doesn’t matter why are you still even saying anything on here no one asked anything about diet soda until you and no one complain about my thoughts on it until I stated it’s not healthy for you so give up for real

OK this whole entire thread is the real because of your whole tantrum about Diet Coke and how much you love it congratulations you’re on the forum asking about compounds and how I can use them to improve my cycle and you’re sitting here talking about Diet Coke. This thread is dead

OK this whole entire thread is the real because of your whole tantrum about Diet Coke and how much you love it congratulations you’re on the forum asking about compounds and how I can use them to improve my cycle and you’re sitting here talking about Diet Coke. This thread is dead
The “tantrum” isn’t about Diet Coke, for the 10th time. The sooner you understand this, the sooner we can move forward. I told you about yoyr cycle already. The only tantrum I see is from the individual who made a false claim and got called out.

my false claim was that it’s not healthy for you? Dude it isn’t healthy for you since when has any soda diet or not been healthy for you
The “tantrum” isn’t about Diet Coke, for the 10th time. The sooner you understand this, the sooner we can move forward. I told you about yoyr cycle already. The only tantrum I see is from the individual who made a false claim and got called out.

How about you explain why my cycle isn’t good instead of talking about this Diet Coke situation because that’s what I’m here for bud

Back