Δ6-testosterone enanthate

@janoshik if you remember since it's been a few years, what % did that Test Cypionate gcms pickup the d6 isomer at?
About 10% using area count approximation.

About 10% using area count approximation.

So the test cyp tested the same % as the test enan. This would lead us to believe its not the d6 dimer causing the pip.

Something to take note of. When we synthesize d8 or d9 THC from CBD or hemp oleoresin the acid washing process to dimerise the CBD often causes other extremely harmful isomers and chemicals that then have to be further removed from the distillates. I'm talking benzene and other really fucked up shit.

Looking forward to more conclusions of this issue!
Structural impurities testing should be part of comprehensive screening package for raws and finished oils.

Don't let them cut corners or make sloppy gear. These people don't care about you and will get away with what you let them get away with. But keep defending them.

Last edited:
About the PIP... I, in fact, do NOT know if delta 6 causes PIP. It's just a speculation at this point. Maybe somebody here has enough time to scour the journals to see what they say about it, but it's quite possible we'll never know.
I don't understand a single word, but

Several different amino acids appear to have been labeled as expected given the free radical nature of photoactivated δ6-testosterone

A previously undescribed testosterone metabolite (tentatively identified as either Δ1- or Δ6-testosterone sulfate) was present in significant proportions in all of the non-human apes examined.

I don't understand a single word, but

So they are getting their test from a bunch of apes? Jk jk

@The-Squat

May wanna check that test e or even cyp for this delta character… as its causing pip… if thats something some worry about? Usually with test e… but c has had it as well

@janoshik how does it get removed? Filtered or another way ?

I don't know what is the most used method in industrial settings - not quite familiar with that.

Generally, I would opt for recrystallization.

Structural impurities testing should be part of comprehensive screening package for raws and finished oils.

Don't let them cut corners or make sloppy gear. These people don't care about you and will get away with what you let them get away with. But keep defending them.
Trouble is that it may form over time, based on some Test E being painless when fresh and then developing PIP 6 months down the line. Makes screening difficult even if you're identifying the correct culprit, which isn't necessarily the case.

Trouble is that it may form over time, based on some Test E being painless when fresh and then developing PIP 6 months down the line. Makes screening difficult even if you're identifying the correct culprit, which isn't necessarily the case.
Almost like the powder is either extremely hygroscopic And over time it's pulling in water from the atmosphere if it's not stored vacuum sealed or in an oxygen free environment. This maybe causing a degradation or slow conversion to d6 isomer. Similarly if there is any reagents left in the powder after processing if it sits for a long time the reagents may be still causing a reaction and conversion to d6 isomer.

Almost like the powder is either extremely hygroscopic And over time it's pulling in water from the atmosphere if it's not stored vacuum sealed or in an oxygen free environment. This maybe causing a degradation or slow conversion to d6 isomer. Similarly if there is any reagents left in the powder after processing if it sits for a long time the reagents may be still causing a reaction and conversion to d6 isomer.
I'm not a fuckin' nerd so I don't know about any of that. I just know when pin pin Test E sometimes it makes ouch ouch.

But I'm not sure if raws storage is the only consideration, as often it'll be freshly brewed oil that is smooth and then hurts if you revisit the vial 6 months later. Not sure how nohomoscopic the powder would still be once in oil in a sealed vial.

Nope

I made test e. Injected it. Pippy as fuck. Inflammation for a week

Sent it to a friend, he had 0 problems

Back