Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Deca tops the list. Most anabolic oral would appear to be Superdrol.
Wonder why I use deca and superdrol :)
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

This is an awesome log and resource. I went back through some of the earlier posts where you broke down your daily/weekly routine. You’re definitely a motivation and an example for me for how to do this thing while having a family and a regular day job. Appreciate the time you put in logging all this, good stuff man.

Nearing the end of my TRT/“health phase” with about 2-3 weeks left. ~220 AM, 228-230 in the gym. Feeling great. Still pretty strong. Lats, hams, and arms have improved a bit without gear or food. My body needed the break and is responding well. Bloodwork soon. Then off we go.

Lighting in this gym adds 10lbs of fat but I do want to improve condition prior to the blast.
EE25B65F-D187-4E3A-B5AD-87C972FB48C9.jpeg4EE58F88-08D4-4ADD-BFDB-832FC82FA365.jpeg34719AC8-E188-44F9-9E93-8203232A3245.jpeg86E886C0-809A-41BD-96A3-47324E7CD294.jpeg

Nearing the end of my TRT/“health phase” with about 2-3 weeks left. ~220 AM, 228-230 in the gym. Feeling great. Still pretty strong. Lats, hams, and arms have improved a bit without gear or food. My body needed the break and is responding well. Bloodwork soon. Then off we go.

Lighting in this gym adds 10lbs of fat but I do want to improve condition prior to the blast.
View attachment 160722View attachment 160723View attachment 160724View attachment 160725

Looking good, hows the nutrition, training and cardio been during this phase? Whats the plan for the upcoming blast, any focus areas?

are you planning a minicut before the blast?

Looking good, hows the nutrition, training and cardio been during this phase? Whats the plan for the upcoming blast, any focus areas?

are you planning a minicut before the blast?
Nutrition is loose; protein accounted for then eating as I’d like. Cardio is back in consistently and will use GH going back in and the early recomp from gear for conditioning. Goal is overall 20lbs of mass with these proportions.

View attachment 160722View attachment 160723View attachment 160724View attachment 160725
Excellent condition at the moment. Have a good preparation for the competition, so that the shape is the best.

What’s food amounts and training volume like during health phase? Do you keep food high? Are you doing cardio?

push pull off legs arms off is the fuckin business, do you keep that split in a push?
Pretty much. I will selectively remove frequency or add frequency or modify a day here and there depending on how I feel or what’s lagging/progressing but it’s typically that same way.

Pretty much. I will selectively remove frequency or add frequency or modify a day here and there depending on how I feel or what’s lagging/progressing but it’s typically that same way.
Do you recommend keeping food low during a clean out/health phase?? What if strength is taking a large decline? Wouldn’t you keep food highish to combat and loss in strength or actual tissue in a down period?

Do you recommend keeping food low during a clean out/health phase?? What if strength is taking a large decline? Wouldn’t you keep food highish to combat and loss in strength or actual tissue in a down period?
My food was already pretty low because I just ended prep/competed late December. You shouldn’t arbitrarily drop food for any phase. Align it with the goal.

Back