Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I stick to basics. I don’t know pretty much anybody who’s finished a trest run and liked it or shown drastic improvement over the basics.
Ya man, I dont know any1 either, but when reading on forums it seems like some people love it. Which compounds are your go to in offseason? test/deca + a little tran maybe?

Ya man, I dont know any1 either, but when reading on forums it seems like some people love it. Which compounds are your go to in offseason? test/deca + a little tran maybe?
Test, deca, eq. Mast is getting a shot this offseason. I use basic orals at the end and tren is only in for stubborn plateaus for a couple weeks when needed.

Test, deca, eq. Mast is getting a shot this offseason. I use basic orals at the end and tren is only in for stubborn plateaus for a couple weeks when needed.
How you like EQ? I never tried it, as it seems that there are much better options? Gonna be interesting to see how you like mast, which dose you run for it?

How you like EQ? I never tried it, as it seems that there are much better options? Gonna be interesting to see how you like mast, which dose you run for it?
I’ve never used mast in offseason so I don’t know yet what it’ll be. I’ve used plenty of mast during prep. EQ has always been good to me.

When you have a good amount of muscle, well @Mac11wildcat has a ton of muscle and you notice it on him, EQ will add a typical look to your muscles, fuller, rounder, skin looks different, the one of the modern bodybuilders.
Unfortunately it's a very subtle effect.
I’ve never used mast in offseason so I don’t know yet what it’ll be. I’ve used plenty of mast during prep. EQ has always been good to me.
I always keep asking myself if Masteron can really build muscle. Maybe stacked with Test and Deca gives some aggressiveness that deca lacks... Don't know...

When you have a good amount of muscle, well @Mac11wildcat has a ton of muscle and you notice it on him, EQ will add a typical look to your muscles, fuller, rounder, skin looks different, the one of the modern bodybuilders.
Unfortunately it's a very subtle effect.

I always keep asking myself if Masteron can really build muscle. Maybe stacked with Test and Deca gives some aggressiveness that deca lacks... Don't know...
I think mast does help build muscle in an indirect way. When I add mast I can really activate my muscles better and grind through a last rep

I have recently had such an observation, when I use tren, the desire to train just disappears, but there are a lot of forces in training.

Mast made me extremely aggresive even more then tren, because it took me by surprise. As i know what to expect with tren. Wasnt expecting the aggression from mast
To say I was surprised to read this is an understatement. Surprised by such an effect of the drug on you, in addition to rigidity and strength, I didn’t notice any actions on my head.

@Mac11wildcat I see you mentioned arm blasters in your workouts a few years ago, and said they were a great piece of gear. Has you opinion changed on them? I'm struggling to gain size in arms, and have a nagging slight elbow tendonitis that's persistent. I realized I need to stabillize my elbows to relieve the stress on it. I'm considering getting a bicep blaster for barbell curls, so I can overload the muscle without straining the elbow too much. I'm hitting arms roughly 4 days a week.
Day 1 - 5-6 x 12 of resistance band curls,
Day 2- same,
Day -3, Dumbbell preacher curls, since barbell is not comfortable for me, 5-6x12
Day 4 Barbell curls., two sets of 6 reps RPE10, two sets of 10,RPE10.

@Mac11wildcat I see you mentioned arm blasters in your workouts a few years ago, and said they were a great piece of gear. Has you opinion changed on them? I'm struggling to gain size in arms, and have a nagging slight elbow tendonitis that's persistent. I realized I need to stabillize my elbows to relieve the stress on it. I'm considering getting a bicep blaster for barbell curls, so I can overload the muscle without straining the elbow too much. I'm hitting arms roughly 4 days a week.
Day 1 - 5-6 x 12 of resistance band curls,
Day 2- same,
Day -3, Dumbbell preacher curls, since barbell is not comfortable for me, 5-6x12
Day 4 Barbell curls., two sets of 6 reps RPE10, two sets of 10,RPE10.
Arm blasters can work, they’re literally just a standing preacher curl. Pick one, pick both, just find a way to isolate the bicep with good bracing for a majority of direct arm work.

I hit biceps 2x in a 4 day split, in on an Arms/legs/push/pull split. Same for tris. My staple movement is single arm preachers.

Arm blasters can work, they’re literally just a standing preacher curl. Pick one, pick both, just find a way to isolate the bicep with good bracing for a majority of direct arm work.

I hit biceps 2x in a 4 day split, in on an Arms/legs/push/pull split. Same for tris. My staple movement is single arm preachers.
Because you have experience using bicep blasters, do you think it would be better to get one that has more of a curve to it, so the elbows are more inline with shoulders, or one with less curve so the elbows are slightly forward?

I have recently had such an observation, when I use tren, the desire to train just disappears, but there are a lot of forces in training.
Could this be due to an increase in progesterone making someone lazier? Similar to wanting to pass out after sex?

Could this be due to an increase in progesterone making someone lazier? Similar to wanting to pass out after sex?
I would say otherwise, at first I start to sweat a lot. And then the sensations just lie around and do nothing. Even the thought of movement immediately causes negativity.

Back