Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Okay the goal is to get mega super huge freak status, recommendation appreciated :cool:
Respectfully…this is a log not a help thread. I’ve laid out everything I’ve done for over 2 years. The answers you need are here if you’re willing to do some dot connecting and critical thinking about your own situation.

If you can’t figure out what the current goal is and how to approach it to assist in reaching the long term goal then get a coach. the current goal is not always identical to the long term goal; if your focus Is legit always “get fucking huge” you’ll be medically retired or dead before you have much success.

I’ve told you my food is low because I just prepped and growth/strength isn’t the primary focus on a health cruise. What my cals are, what my cardio is, what my training is, exactly, is largely irrelevant to your (or anyone else’s) specific current needs.

Deca tops the list. Most anabolic oral would appear to be Superdrol.
Mike Arnold on Professional Muscle made some assumptions about aas potency.

In few words he said that:
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Trestolone
Superdrol

will beat and substitute:
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Nandrolone
Superdrol

as maximum muscle accrual stack.

I don't like Trest nor Nandrolone because of the aromatization issues, but from the results that i am seeing on @Mac11wildcat, i have to give Nandrolone another go...

@Type-IIx how do you rate: High Test, High Boldenone, Low Trenbolone as muscle building stack?
(let's say that the subject doesn't have hematology issues)

Jesus Christ. Test/tren/ment/sdrol. That cycle is gonna fuck your ass up.

He did this cycle with:
500 TestE
250 TrenA
250 TrestA
30mg inj Sdrol (30 days on 30 off)
some HGH and Insulin, low doses.

Consider that he works often with lots of Open IFBB PROs, so, some cycles are a bit extreme.

30mg injectable sdrol! What the fuck! Who did this cycle and where are the results.
Mike Arnold said that this cycle should add a lot of lean tissue, if someone eats enough ofc, this is the staple.

He said, he tried the doses i linked up you here.

You need to read the most recent posts he made on ProfessionalMuscle.com.
He is not someone that throws the kitchen sink, he explained in different posts his ideas.

500 Test 250 Tren is nothing special, but the 250 Trest, you need to be developed enough, it's a lot of gear for that aas.

Mike Arnold said that this cycle should add a lot of lean tissue, if someone eats enough ofc, this is the staple.

He is not someone that throws the kitchen sink, he explained in different posts his ideas.

He havent posted anything since november 2021 from what im seeing, Could you link it somehow, or screenshot it?

500 Test 250 Tren is nothing special, but the 250 Trest, you need to be developed enough, it's a lot of gear for that aas.
Can I also have a link or a screenshot of this article, thanks

May be foolish, but put simply, this isn’t me. I don’t even consider going pro all THAT worthy of praise, especially the words I’ve had said both during the show and after, by who’s saying them. It’s all crazy to me. Maybe that’s something I’ll need to grow into to be successful in the IFBB, but I’ve been the type to let the work speak. Granted, I’ve done almost no actual speaking myself and that was cool to come in under the radar for Nats, but can’t always be the case in the pro league. We’ll see.

Meso and one other forum have been the only outlets for showing progress/discussing my plans. It won’t be able to continue that way but I truly appreciate you all following along and hope it did help provide some insight and knowledge.
Mac
What is the most isolated triceps exercise that builds mass yet works zero chest?

Thank you

Due to lack of elbow stabilization?
Lack of stabilization is a bit of a given but we exchange that for the extreme and safe stretch portion it provides. Most people do them two handed, out of plane with elbow flexion, and don’t spend enough time in the stretched position.

Back