Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

The “contrary to popular belief and some other idiots on this forum you don’t have to be killing your self to bodybuild” post.

Changing some food sources for the lipids. Super happy to see CRP, Cortisol, insulin looking good. PSA perfect. Let’s go.
WOW!
Those test levels are nothing like what ppl speak about.

Thanks for sharing

Guys, pros have a lot to consider with marketing and such, contracts. Sponsors who will support a decent lifestyle to full-time bodybuild don't really appreciate truthful posts about what it takes to become a pro.

I hope he comes back, but if he does not, I understand, and we should be thankful for this thread he left us and the other contributions to this forum as well.

Anybody who wants to compete and win a competition has a pretty damn good road map just reading this thread from page 1.

Guys, pros have a lot to consider with marketing and such, contracts. Sponsors who will support a decent lifestyle to full-time bodybuild don't really appreciate truthful posts about what it takes to become a pro.

I hope he comes back, but if he does not, I understand, and we should be thankful for this thread he left us and the other contributions to this forum as well.

Anybody who wants to compete and win a competition has a pretty damn good road map just reading this thread from page 1.
True, everyone needs what a beautiful story about the miracle, and not about the fact that this is hard work.

I’m still here boys, just been more important stuff than this, among other things, in my life. Still plugging along.

As always appreciate the kind words and glad people are still getting value out of the time I spent logging this. I’ve got a pretty deep backlog of inbox messages so if you sent one and I missed it, I apologize and will get you an answer shortly.

Here’s a semi-recent update:
715F41C9-0A77-4A89-9135-1BD8F3300E3F.jpeg

Still progressive overload training. Still shit tons of food.

I’m still here boys, just been more important stuff than this, among other things, in my life. Still plugging along.

As always appreciate the kind words and glad people are still getting value out of the time I spent logging this. I’ve got a pretty deep backlog of inbox messages so if you sent one and I missed it, I apologize and will get you an answer shortly.

View attachment 171560

Still a fucking BEAST! :oops:

View attachment 171560

Welcome back

View attachment 171560

Let’s hear your diet from today and your weekly total mg and compound choice

View attachment 171560

Damn, you have put on some serious weight this off season.

Let’s hear your diet from today and your weekly total mg and compound choice
Compounds: no AAS, just GH and some bpc/tb for some nagging injuries
Dosage: zero, 2iu, 1.5mg/1mg bpc/tb per week

Food:
- 3 whole food meals of 50g protein (steak, eggs), 65g carbs (rice and fruit) fats from protein sources (one tbsp PB last meal)
- 3 50g whey meals with 65g carbs (rice, rice cereal)
- 1 Intra shake with EAAs and carbs (Pom juice)

I’m currently 4-5 weeks into being completely off, a couple days back from 2 weeks of zero training in these photos, making sure I’m healthy and recovered for my next push. Also bringing bodyfat down as we get ready. Bloodwork soon.

My coach asked me to get a Fitbit, so more data:
RHR in the 60s dipping to 50 at night, overnight Sp02 96%, averaging 10k steps a day. Sleep looks better than expected but also completely unreliable measurement method

Last edited:
Lol. Don’t take tht for anything. That’s me skipping a pin for the test while on TRT. But I cruise at 150mg which puts me around 700-800.

On cycle I typically see ~3200 total T on 750

150mg putting you at 700 - 800 ng/dL is enough to maintain your level of muscle?

View attachment 171560

You look very cool, huge. We will follow your progress.

150mg putting you at 700 - 800 ng/dL is enough to maintain your level of muscle?
Is there likely some level of loss over an extended period? Yes. Is it measurable and worth worrying about? No.

The recovery and health benefits of coming off and cruising at physiological levels far outweigh keeping a lb or two of muscle that comes back immediately when you start a blast. I also stay eating and training just as intensely even if My weight and poundage on lifts dips a tad.

Edit; theres also genetics to consider. And genetics for bodybuilding go far beyond the ability to build muscle or muscle belly shape. Maintaining muscle, avoiding serious health issues, getting lean, etc are all genetic as well.

View attachment 171560

Wildcat is back!!!!!!

I promise to not make this thread dumb with unnecessary selfies, but this is a pretty decent comparison of me chasing MW (176.25) vs now. Spent the last few hrs before weigh ins in the suana, zero water, no food. Can post some dry pre-travel shots if you guys are interested. We absolutely blew my carb up and I was watery as fuck on stage.
I'm laughing at how much size you've put on since you posted this photo!
lol

Back