Deca Dosage

when you can carry 2 80lb packs of shingle up a fourty foot ladder come back and talk shit faggot, and yeah I didnt because I got into some trouble, but good fucking thing I didnt because I actually make money, Ive know fellas that finished there 4years and theyre back right where they started, and theyre asking me to get them a job. Now if we do goto war you can bet your ass I'll be there.

Yeah I guess Ill have to do more research and descision making, like i said not starting this cycle till late july-august

Idk. A few TBI's, broken hip, and a multitude of other injuries later I'm making $4300 through retirement and combaitninury pay.
Oh yeah. TBI's caused from IED's. Bet you deal with those a lot sitting on a roof top.

Again. You don't need deca. Just better nutrition. You're still small for the amount of test you take.

Why is it that every thread these days devolves into a tren-fuelled pissing match?
Idk I make a post on MESO in hopes of getting good info and to learn somthing so as to prevent breaking my dick and then so twat will come out and go all keyboard warrior.

Idk I make a post on MESO in hopes of getting good info and to learn somthing so as to prevent breaking my dick and then so twat will come out and go all keyboard warrior.

I was getting at a point of saying you're taking deca for the wrong reasons.
If you can't continue to grow off 600-750ng of test then there's something wrong in your training or nutrition.
Don't take drugs to counter act your joints. You're 23. You don't need it. Just do preventative stuff you dumb fuck.

Idk. A few TBI's, broken hip, and a multitude of other injuries later I'm making $4300 through retirement and combaitninury pay.
Oh yeah. TBI's caused from IED's. Bet you deal with those a lot sitting on a roof top.

Again. You don't need deca. Just better nutrition. You're still small for the amount of test you take.
IEDs bull fucking shit youre a pussy, and yeah I deal with one little mistake and I slip fall and wind up paralyzed or dead, cheap ass harness aint going to do shit, only wear it for oshaa, majority of the time not even proper length. and $4300 a month, know what that say to me? a fucking bum, I make more then that and I fucking slave for it, bust my ass because I am not a fucking bum, not to mention I do my training on top of my work, what do you do but sit around all day being a lazy sack of shit and occasionally hit the gym?

IEDs bull fucking shit youre a pussy, and yeah I deal with one little mistake and I slip fall and wind up paralyzed or dead, cheap ass harness aint going to do shit, only wear it for oshaa, majority of the time not even proper length. and $4300 a month, know what that say to me? a fucking bum, I make more then that and I fucking slave for it, bust my ass because I am not a fucking bum, not to mention I do my training on top of my work, what do you do but sit around all day being a lazy sack of shit and occasionally hit the gym?

I also work. Not roofing jobs. My job is literally sitting in an air conditioned building all day. Hey man. Done arguing with you. Best of luck.

I was getting at a point of saying you're taking deca for the wrong reasons.
If you can't continue to grow off 600-750ng of test then there's something wrong in your training or nutrition.
Don't take drugs to counter act your joints. You're 23. You don't need it. Just do preventative stuff you dumb fuck.
I cant continue to grow because I'm 13weeks into my cycle, I'm not going to blow up huge, and why the fuck would I run the same shit I'm running now for my next cycle and expect to get good gains???? I shot up 15lbs this cycle, next cycle I want 15lbs again, and not going to happen taking the same compound same dose over and over again.

I cant continue to grow because I'm 13weeks into my cycle, I'm not going to blow up huge, and why the fuck would I run the same shit I'm running now for my next cycle and expect to get good gains???? I shot up 15lbs this cycle, next cycle I want 15lbs again, and not going to happen taking the same compound same dose over and over again.

Congrats.
I guess if you're close to your genetic potential. You know more than me man.
I guess testosterone usually doesn't lose potency the longer you take it. You usually require an increase in calories. Not drugs. But again. You know more than me. Idk what time it is for you but it's 4 pm for me.

Regardless, if you're in America it's during the work day. Don't slip and fall off your roof while texting bud. Keep slaving away on that keyboard. I mean rooftop.

and you forreal sit there and inject half a cc twice a week, for what?? @Leancuisine I'm sorry my average ammount of test is so high for you Test E 300 2 injections a week 1cc is sooo much juice, bet thats what phil heath doses

Really though, don't undermine the importance of food. I know I'm a lazy bum faggot, so I guess I wouldn't take my advice.
I'm high on my horse? When the fuck did I ever undermine the importance of food??? I never said anything about food, I eat hella food, my only issue would be diet because I shovel everything down I can get my hands on, Every thing that has carbs or protein gets devoured leaving me well over 5000 cals a day, yesterday I ate eggs bacon and toastfor breakfast and post workout, had homemade stuffed peppers for dinner, cheesburger for lunch, and a pizza hut box with breadsticks, pizza, and pasta that I ate over the course of the day. Not to mention 2 protein shakes packed with carbs and protein. So you want to tell me I don't eat??? If I was still taking my dbol and androl I would look like the michelin man right now and weigh another 10lbs.

Calm the fuck down, Your giving us juicer's a bad name, Don't go beat your girlfriend if you have one or your mom. Godamm

bet you and your so and so made up number of airbourne jumps make you feel real hard over the internet pussy
Shut the fuck up already.
He served our country and you did not. So shut the fuck up have some respect, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Shut the fuck up already.
He served our country and you did not. So shut the fuck up have some respect, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Quite a few things apparently. But the one that shines through the most is insecurity.
Guess he's got to compete with a disabled veteran in order to make himself feel superior.