DHB (1-Test, Dihydroboldenone)

I want to hear MESO's experience with DHB. I'm thinking of utilizing DHB for my bulk in the fall.

- Gains? Did you Bulk, Cut, or Recomposition?

- Sides Effects?

- Dosages? (How much Test, list all compounds please)

- How would u describe DHB (I've heard things like "Super Primo" or "Tren Lite")

- Rating: out of / 10 ?

Feel free to say as much or as little as you want about DHB!

Thanks MESO,
Acetate Jake

It’s a compound that’s similar to primo but with much more of a strength gain. You don’t feel on or off, you don’t really feel any different at all IF TEST IS PRESENT.

Now, similar to primo you can feel not optimal if test isn’t at the right amount, I feel like if someone is using 300-400mg wk DHB they may feel better when test is respective to the DHB dosage, but you aren’t feeling horrible, just not your best.

It does pack a punch at a dose as low as 300/wk. strength is definitely more prevailent on DHB, calling it “primo on steroids” is a very accurate statement

I feel like theres many DHB threads the last few weeks.
How come people getting so much more interested?

It is quite strong, not tren like, but definitely worth to run.

So in short;
-I did bulk on it.
-No real sides except horrible pip IM at first, got alot better with time but eventually switched to subq
-Up to 700mgs, 300 Test, 700 npp, 280 dbol, 12 iu slin pre
-Tren lite, rivals tren in recomp at high doses, better strength gain than tren on equal doses - in my experience
-9.5/ 10

It’s a compound that’s similar to primo but with much more of a strength gain. You don’t feel on or off, you don’t really feel any different at all IF TEST IS PRESENT.

Now, similar to primo you can feel not optimal if test isn’t at the right amount, I feel like if someone is using 300-400mg wk DHB they may feel better when test is respective to the DHB dosage, but you aren’t feeling horrible, just not your best.

It does pack a punch at a dose as low as 300/wk. strength is definitely more prevailent on DHB, calling it “primo on steroids” is a very accurate statement
I'm trying to recomposition this summer. currently @ 300 cyp to kick things off, but wanted to add another compound to get things going.

I was thinking 300 cyp : 300 dhb but ill see what my coach says.

Did u notice any nutrient partitioning or fat burning effects? If so, at what dose?

I feel like theres many DHB threads the last few weeks.
How come people getting so much more interested?

It is quite strong, not tren like, but definitely worth to run.

So in short;
-I did bulk on it.
-No real sides except horrible pip IM at first, got alot better with time but eventually switched to subq
-Up to 700mgs, 300 Test, 700 npp, 280 dbol, 12 iu slin pre
-Tren lite, rivals tren in recomp at high doses, better strength gain than tren on equal doses - in my experience
-9.5/ 10
Whats the minimum effective dose for rivaling tren in recomposition?

I’ve ran it on a bulk but I had so much other shit going that it’s hard to isolate what was specifically the DHB. I will say I’ve ran the same cycle before (test/npp/eq) minus the dhb, and I feel the dhb added more strength than without. In a smaller cycle I don’t doubt it would promote vascularity/hardness/pump too in addition to the strength.

A lot of people call it tren light, or a stronger primo. As in it pumps you up while not bloating better than primo, and nutrient partitions (I doubt there’s any actual evidence of this) and hardens like 2/3 strength tren. I’d be inclined to agree in my limited experience but I’ll have to run it more to be able to officially add to those anecdotes.

People always say the pip is out of this world but I’ve tried it from two sources and at most it’s a mild ache, and often I don’t even notice it afterwards. Unless I’m just lucky with genes or sources, the wild pip has simply not been my experience. Which is a relief. It’s what kept me from trying it for so long.

Whats the minimum effective dose for rivaling tren in recomposition?
200mgs tren = ~ 450 - 550mgs DHB going by feel. Below 400mg I dont really see any great nutrient partitioning/ recomp.
It still adds the strength, vascularity and fullness tho.
At 700mg I leaned out like crazy, even more so than with tren. Coulda been my diet at the time, although wasnt 100% clean, but had to pack a good 700kcals on top of what I usually need to gain weight.

Its good stuff but be aware that it is reported to have a negative effect on the liver. I use it sparingly at 50mg/day, so 350/wk. Its quite strong.

I’ve ran it on a bulk but I had so much other shit going that it’s hard to isolate what was specifically the DHB. I will say I’ve ran the same cycle before (test/npp/eq) minus the dhb, and I feel the dhb added more strength than without. In a smaller cycle I don’t doubt it would promote vascularity/hardness/pump too in addition to the strength.

A lot of people call it tren light, or a stronger primo. As in it pumps you up while not bloating better than primo, and nutrient partitions (I doubt there’s any actual evidence of this) and hardens like 2/3 strength tren. I’d be inclined to agree in my limited experience but I’ll have to run it more to be able to officially add to those anecdotes.

People always say the pip is out of this world but I’ve tried it from two sources and at most it’s a mild ache, and often I don’t even notice it afterwards. Unless I’m just lucky with genes or sources, the wild pip has simply not been my experience. Which is a relief. It’s what kept me from trying it for so long.
Thanks for the response, could you tell me what your test:dhb was?

Did this compound effect your e2 at all?

Could you PM what source you used? Thanks again!

200mgs tren = ~ 450 - 550mgs DHB going by feel. Below 400mg I dont really see any great nutrient partitioning/ recomp.
It still adds the strength, vascularity and fullness tho.
At 700mg I leaned out like crazy, even more so than with tren. Coulda been my diet at the time, although wasnt 100% clean, but had to pack a good 700kcals on top of what I usually need to gain weight.
Wow this sounds promising for a recomp. Thanks!

Thanks for the response, could you tell me what your test:dhb was?

Did this compound effect your e2 at all?

Could you PM what source you used? Thanks again!
I can’t speak to the E2 because I was running EQ which nukes my E2 anyway. I’m still fine tuning that test/eq ratio to fix that. I don’t believe DHB does anything to E2 though, or at least that’s what I read.

Anyway, I was on 750mg test for most of it, and 300-450dhb. Sending PM about source.

X2 for liver toxicity as an injectable. I will caution you guys on the rapid strength increases from it, if you’re not careful you can hurt yourself on it. I would keep the rep range higher

X2 for liver toxicity as an injectable. I will caution you guys on the rapid strength increases from it, if you’re not careful you can hurt yourself on it. I would keep the rep range higher
I never got any liver toxicity. At least as indicated by AST/ALT. Then again I have bloods on superdrol where they’re barely budged so maybe I just have Wolverine’s liver.

280 test, 280- 400 dhb, 350 Mast, 100 npp.
Bone dry, vascular, great strength, maybe slight endurance gain .
No problem with pip but I injected Ed.
No sides except feeling warm /slight night sweats.
That’s fantastic to hear.

What test:dhb dosages did u use and how were the gains?

However, it is NOT tren. I primarily train bjj mma so tren cardio effects no Bueno, but aesthetically do not expect tren like effects at my doses. Great compound, but pip and benefits both overblown imo.

I like it at 50mg per day or 350mg per week. Excellent strength gains, you must be careful not to injure yourself. Really good aesthetics (I paired it with NPP and Test). Seems to have solid libido effects as well as nipple protection properties. I didn't have any change in liver enzymes, but honestly my liver is practically invincible. I did get pretty bad PIP starting week 2 and going through the cycle, but it was just soreness. I didn't mind at alll.

So yeah. I can definitely recommend, although I have not taken it with just test, I had NPP in there too. Which was a fucking great combo.

I can see why people compare it to tren, it is similar but doesn't given the mental side effects like tren does. I hate tren.

Also, I stay quite lean year round so the aesthetic effects show up for me fast and quite a lot. Hell even NPP gives me good aesthetic effects. So if you're not as lean you might not notice the aesthetics as much

I like it at 50mg per day or 350mg per week. Excellent strength gains, you must be careful not to injure yourself. Really good aesthetics (I paired it with NPP and Test). Seems to have solid libido effects as well as nipple protection properties. I didn't have any change in liver enzymes, but honestly my liver is practically invincible. I did get pretty bad PIP starting week 2 and going through the cycle, but it was just soreness. I didn't mind at alll.

So yeah. I can definitely recommend, although I have not taken it with just test, I had NPP in there too. Which was a fucking great combo.

I can see why people compare it to tren, it is similar but doesn't given the mental side effects like tren does. I hate tren.

Also, I stay quite lean year round so the aesthetic effects show up for me fast and quite a lot. Hell even NPP gives me good aesthetic effects. So if you're not as lean you might not notice the aesthetics as much
This is the way I plan on running it next. Due to the low concentration it’s a pain in the ass (no pun intended) to get in enough dosage during my normal bulks. I’m trying it on the tail end of a cut next though where I’ll already be pinning ED. I figure 1/2m or so mL a day won’t be too much pip but it’ll add up to a decent dosage. Plus it works so well at retaining strength and as a hardener/pump/vascularity promoter, all of which are enjoyable on a cut.

I did like pairing it with 3X/wk NPP injections too for the same reason. The usual 2X/wk injections usually seen in the off-season just aren’t conducive to running DHB IMO.