Do people use too much gear than necessary?

Is it normal to get anxiety when coming off a long blast? Feeling like absolute shit and getting pretty bad anxiety something I haven’t had since my mid teens.

For me its literally not understandable how people can function on 2g+ gear a day. Brain function? That amount of gear is neurotoxic and people might not even notice it as it doesnt happen overnight. Not like from a 12 week cycle you are a slurring mess, but slowly, every year your intelligence diminish a bit.
Very true. Neurotoxicity isn't something that you will notice right away. It's a slow process and your brain adapts as it's being damaged. And then there's added inflammation, poor sleep quality, and overall worse health to compound the problem.

150mg a week. Started this year's ago. Went from 147 to 210 during my peak. Safe to say I don't need high doses to achieve a decent body1000006987.jpg

5'11 for anyone wondering. 6 foot in shoes though lol

No broo.... bellow a gram doesnt do anything same as not injecting
i have a hot take
people shouldnt be using steroids to achieve "decent bodies" or gain slowly overtime like a natural
all these people hopping on and comitting to side effects and chaining themsmelves to injections and ancillaries
what is the point of doing this to have barely supraphysiological levels, 200mg here and 300mg there.

if you have this "i only need" and "i dont need to be huge" and "this is good enough for me" mentality, that right there means you shouldnt be doing steroids.
steroids arent supposed to be healthy or safe, or some sort of biohacking hobby, it is for serious people who want to get huge or for a sport

i dont like gatekeeping but there is wave of people that are trying to co-opt steroids with a mediocre mentality , your goals are not the same

since the invention of steroids, until a few years ago everyone into steroids was trying to get huge, and now im on the internet engaging in discussions about steroids with people who are not trying to get huge.

it is like talking about motorcycles with people who don't go ride faster than 60k km/h

you tell me your bike is fast but you do not go past the speed limit or ride on curvy roads

i have a hot take
people shouldnt be using steroids to achieve "decent bodies" or gain slowly overtime like a natural
all these people hopping on and comitting to side effects and chaining themsmelves to injections and ancillaries
what is the point of doing this to have barely supraphysiological levels, 200mg here and 300mg there.

if you have this "i only need" and "i dont need to be huge" and "this is good enough for me" mentality, that right there means you shouldnt be doing steroids.
steroids arent supposed to be healthy or safe, or some sort of biohacking hobby, it is for serious people who want to get huge or for a sport

i dont like gatekeeping but there is wave of people that are trying to co-opt steroids with a mediocre mentality , your goals are not the same

since the invention of steroids, until a few years ago everyone into steroids was trying to get huge, and now im on the internet engaging in discussions about steroids with people who are not trying to get huge.

it is like talking about motorcycles with people who don't go ride faster than 60k km/h

you tell me your bike is fast but you do not go past the speed limit or ride on curvy roads
Yeah, but if I go over 500mg of test I would look like Ronnie Coleman, no thanks I don’t like to look bulky- “some kid on 150test, 300mast, 75mg tren, 40mg var, tampons and ostarine “.