Do you plan to blast in old age (40+)?

53 years old.
i 'm on trt, sub-q, just 70 mg week (10mg test E each other day) and 2 x 300 ui hcg week: i have 730 ng/ml stable.
2 times year (8 week only, never more) i blast 600 mg test week and 50mg var day. Lab test each 2 months seem fine.

53 years old.
i 'm on trt, sub-q, just 70 mg week (10mg test E each other day) and 2 x 300 ui hcg week: i have 730 ng/ml stable.
2 times year (8 week only, never more) i blast 600 mg test week and 50mg var day. Lab test each 2 months seem fine.

10mg eod is 35mg a week. You meant 20mg? Still, pretty good number for 70mg a week!

53 years old.
Blast with test c or prop?

10mg eod is 35mg a week. You meant 20mg? Still, pretty good number for 70mg a week!
I do 50 mg twice a week and before my inject (day 3.5 trough) my TT is 695. So I inject Sunday night and Wednesday night, labs on Wednesday afternoon. I also do 500 hcg twice a week

I do 50 mg twice a week and before my inject (day 3.5 trough) my TT is 695. So I inject Sunday night and Wednesday night, labs on Wednesday afternoon. I also do 500 hcg twice a week

I'm 100% sure HCG adds quite a lot on TT since i've done this experiment myself too. On 200 test and 1500 HCG per week i was at 1450 TT while on 325 test and no HCG i was at 1470 TT. With daily pinning both, so no peak and troughs. It seems i'm a hyporesponder :|

I'm 100% sure HCG adds quite a lot on TT since i've done this experiment myself too. On 200 test and 1500 HCG per week i was at 1450 TT while on 325 test and no HCG i was at 1470 TT. With daily pinning both, so no peak and troughs. It seems i'm a hyporesponder :|
Sometimes I wonder if my TT would be normal if I just did hcg but I never try it, maybe cause I feel like I’ll crash, just read where hcg mono seems to never work out long term

Sometimes I wonder if my TT would be normal if I just did hcg but I never try it, maybe cause I feel like I’ll crash, just read where hcg mono seems to never work out long term

On paper yeah it would be, i don't know how you'd feel though. Also, considering you had to do around 3X1000IU per week cost alone it doesn't worth it.

And honestly i'm one of these guys that don't see any benefit of using HCG outside a recovery protocol. I'm using right now (Merck ovitrelle) 3X325IU a week along with my test and no benefit at all. Sex drive is the same, loads are the same, balls are the same (this is probably to my varicocele though) so i don't think i'll use it again.

I'm ok with daily DHEA only. Last time i was running 1500 IU the only thing it did was raising my e2 effing skyhigh lol. If someone notice a better well being and sex drive then it's fine, otherwise it's a waste of money and time of frequent pinning.

I honestly would blast until my blood tests say Nono :p
even tho I probably would minimize it to test and maybe primo and won't run crazy doses..