Do you plan to blast in old age (40+)?

Dr Crisler saw a 20% increase in absorption with SQ injects
likely to do with timing of testing traditionally vs actual absorption.. or has this been addressed?

remember there is a HUGE amount of people scared of needles esp IM, so when a dr offers easy sub q this brings infinitely more biz. be wary of YouTube DR esp if drive fancy cars and appear to have filler or cosmetic surgery.

always good to try new things and we learn alot from drs pushing things BUT keep in mind REAL drs won't say anything like I see X% unless backed by a true study that addresses cofounding factors re timing of testing and dosage. may or may not be true or have other benefits but just wanted to point that out. If you can think like a DR you can garner better care aswell as won't need to seek out pill mill clinics as will realize there decisions often come from best evidence. NEVER underestimate $$ as a motivator for care salesman pill mill Drs.. anyhoo carry on.

likely to do with timing of testing traditionally vs actual absorption.. or has this been addressed?

remember there is a HUGE amount of people scared of needles esp IM, so when a dr offers easy sub q this brings infinitely more biz. be wary of YouTube DR esp if drive fancy cars and appear to have filler or cosmetic surgery.

always good to try new things and we learn alot from drs pushing things BUT keep in mind REAL drs won't say anything like I see X% unless backed by a true study that addresses cofounding factors re timing of testing and dosage. may or may not be true or have other benefits but just wanted to point that out. If you can think like a DR you can garner better care aswell as won't need to seek out pill mill clinics as will realize there decisions often come from best evidence. NEVER underestimate $$ as a motivator for care salesman pill mill Drs.. anyhoo carry on.
Right but I do 50 mg subcutaneous twice a week and my trough is 690, not bad!