Does your penis grow?

Well to answer your question.. I never had a penis till I got on gear, but now I have one and it's made up it to about .3 now,. so I'm optimistic.

Straight up does your penis grow on gear? Mine went from 1.5" erect to 1.8" erect so far. I'm pretty happy man, that .3" makes a hell of a difference and i kind of can jerk it rather than rub my thumbs on it to get off.
@johnnyBALLZ @Ozzy619 @hotdog23 @Wunderpus @Mr.B66 @flexx89 @FuriousWO and any other bros out there.

My wife was giving me head yesterday and told me I looked bigger. Its all about losing fat and better blood flow and manscaping. Im also cutting and doing alot of cardio lately. @BBC is the king of penis growth, he will have a definitive answer.

I will say my wife defiantly can tell when I am cycling, she thinks it's like getting jabbed by a steel rod. Fuck sometimes it gets so hard it hurts.

Mine used to look like a stunned tortoise but now the tortoise doesn't look so timid and actually has a look around :confused:

lolol @LifeSTRONG it sucks but i wasnt blessed w a big willy man.... :(

Well I don't know if your joking or not, but either way bro I don't have the biggest dick in the world, but I found the woman that feels like fucking on prom night every time. Even after 2 kids. Shit sometime it feels like it hurts my dick she is so tight.