Dragon Ordnance Test E Bloodwork

ShredMN

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Here are my lab results for DO’s Test E at 250mg/wk. Bloods were drawn four weeks after starting his test and 48hr after last pin. I have bloodwork from another lab’s test at 250mg/wk that shows almost a +1,000ng/dL difference from DO’s test. I posted this bloodwork, as well as bloodwork from the other lab results that are dated back to January of this year, on DO’s thread. DO responded by deflecting and making silly claims like I had a period of “hyper responsiveness” and that his testosterone is accurately dosed despite my bloodwork refuting that. It’s extremely shady and the customer service of DO is extremely lacking. Buyer beware.

E97A0AE3-D68A-48D3-A0F3-7982BBC8172D.jpeg

That is a bit low for 250/wk. That is roughly where I would expect a TRT dose of around 175/wk to land.

Pretty underdosed. I would be sitting at 1900-2100 on 250/wk.. if DO can mess up on Test E dosages, imagine his orals and fun compounds ……

Here are my lab results from another lab this past January at 250mg/wk. DO is refusing to take responsibility and is blaming everything but himself for my labs being disappointing. It’s extremely shady.

8E3CFF41-4B50-4F87-A9D5-6225F8189767.jpeg

Smh. That’s quite pathetic on their end. How tf can a lab not even brew testosterone correctly? Good thing I’ve never touched any pre mades or raws from this source. Not a good look

That is a bit low for 250/wk. That is roughly where I would expect a TRT dose of around 175/wk to land.
My TRT is 175mg and puts me between 1000-1100.

I’m not the highest responder, mind you, but if he previously tested at 2300 on 250mg that’s pretty bad.

Smh. That’s quite pathetic on their end. How tf can a lab not even brew testosterone correctly? Good thing I’ve never touched any pre mades or raws from this source. Not a good look

You've ordered from Panda. Same shit, different name. You got the DO stink all over you, junior.

300mg of test e put me at 2300. I posted it with the Pharmacom lab test I did.

@DragonOrdnance

Slander a vet on these forums and it’ll bite you in the ass. Blaming me for my poor test results was the worst thing you could’ve done. You can make it right or lay in your grave.

What do you want me to do? You have your bloodwork credit, and you are in line for the 5.5-6x of 250mg dosage (1500~ bloodwork test.) I don't see anything wrong here.

I was on DO test-E for 12 weeks. This is on 0.4ml twice a week, so 400mg per week. I got 3411 reading. So 8.5x I think. I get 1400 on 200mg doctor prescribe test cyp for reference.

I say send it off for testing. your bloodwork isn't bad in my opinion.
iosima.jpg

Attachments

• iosima2.jpg
    iosima2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
I was on DO test-E for 12 weeks. This is on 0.4ml twice a week, so 400mg per week. I got 3411 reading. So 8.5x I think. I get 1400 on 200mg doctor prescribe test cyp for reference.

I say send it off for testing. your bloodwork isn't bad in my opinion.
View attachment 150725
Pre made or home brew? I’ve always heard of issues with people who buy pre mades from DO/PPL. Haven’t heard as many issues with people who use the raws to homebrew tho

What do you want me to do? You have your bloodwork credit, and you are in line for the 5.5-6x of 250mg dosage (1500~ bloodwork test.) I don't see anything wrong here.

5x-6x is far below my personal expectations and I have other bloodwork to prove I respond better. How do I apply the credit to an order?

First tell me how to apply my $75 credit, then as I mentioned in my PM to you, you can decide if you’d like to send an extra test e out to me that I will send to Jano, because I do not have enough test on hand to send a vial out for testing. As far as I’m concerned at the moment, your test e in the batch I received is under dosed by an unacceptable amount and I’m not going to stand for it. I can post my two labs on other forums I frequent and get the word out that you’re under-dosing testosterone if you’d like, because I have more than enough evidence to prove it without an HPLC lab test. Several blood work-ups to corroborate that 5-6x conversion is not correct for my individual physiology. This is not the first time you’ve shipped out underdosed gear either.

Bloodwork doesn’t prove if gear is underdose - here we go again with another of these threads
Top test is 250mg/wk of another lab’s Test E pulled 48hrs after last injection and at least 4 weeks into the cycle.

Bottom test is 250mg/wk of Dragon Ordnance’s Test E pulled 48hrs after last injection and at least 4 weeks into the cycle.

Not to mention Skankhunt sent in some of Dragon’s gear to Jano and it came back under-dosed by quite a bit.

9922AE20-E388-48DD-9E25-0E0A22D5A16C.jpeg
475072EF-F440-4557-970F-807F2B9AF5E5.jpeg

Bloodwork doesn’t prove if gear is underdose - here we go again with another of these threads
Bloodwork can absolutely tell if gear is underdosed. You need bloodwork on pharma following the same protocols. After having bloodwork for years of trt the numbers don't change more than a few points here and there. You can't tell from ugl unless you tested it and know what one ugl is dosed at. The previous ugl could have been over dosed.

When I comes to DO I beleive it's underdosed. If it wasn't they would be backing there shit up. JP was so confident in his he offered 3 grand and covered shipping costs. That speaks to someone who knows there shit is on, DO's response is deflecting and knows his shit is bad.

@ShredMN you don't even have 1 ml left you could test?