Draining your own blood at home

I had a stupid hsa and shit insurance. It cost over 200 bucks to get theraputic phlebotomy. Starting new job soon and it has better insurance, not sure how much it would be cost wise after that. I will have to look into it....currently I go to redcross where they will let you donate with a hematocrit as high as 60 once every two months and in between I self drain. After getting a few more tips from @Perrin Aybara the lasf attempt went better.

I place mine in the AC. It was fucking messy though, working on getting better at it. If you cant get a whole pint, get half one day and get the other half in a couple more days. That's what I did the first successful time.....

What do you say to get this though? You get bloods and just say you've heard of this as an option or something?
Ask your physician for an order for "theraputic phlebotomy" and it has to state on the order a goal htc to get under like 50 or whatever. Most orders have to have a duration/experation. Might be able to have him write "for 12 months" on the order.

What do you say to get this though? You get bloods and just say you've heard of this as an option or something?
my dr. knows about things i do my hematocrit jumps to 60 and higher pretty quickly he does prescribe me trt so therefore he wrote me a pheblotmey script to keep it under control it gets renewed yearly. not everyone has issues with high hematocrit from aas usage..mines normally on the higher side without trt...my script my dr put my ideal range at 41 and i can go every 8 days until i reach that...each year its renewed..

I am not sure if this is mentioned but if you use a blood pressure cuff and pump it up a few times (not super tight) the blood will flow like a champ!

I just donated a few days ago for the first time...my hemoglobin was 16.8(x3)=50.4 hematocrit.

Is there an acceptable range hmg/htc I should be aware of? What is considered too high?

Nurse said my hemoglobin would drop a max of .4 per donation. Does that sound accurate to you guys with experience in this regard?

I'm crusing @ 150mg/week currently and about to blast again so I'm curious.

I just donated a few days ago for the first time...my hemoglobin was 16.8(x3)=50.4 hematocrit.

Is there an acceptable range hmg/htc I should be aware of? What is considered too high?

Nurse said my hemoglobin would drop a max of .4 per donation. Does that sound accurate to you guys with experience in this regard?

I'm crusing @ 150mg/week currently and about to blast again so I'm curious.
My donations or self drains seem to drop my hematocrit 4 percent points each time. I start feeling shitty around 54%.

The normal hematocrit for men is 40 to 54%; for women it is 36 to 48%.

My donations or self drains seem to drop my hematocrit 4 percent points each time. I start feeling shitty around 54%.

The normal hematocrit for men is 40 to 54%; for women it is 36 to 48%.

Thanks 4% jives with what the nurse told me.

Would I be right in assuming vigilant blood work and experience with various compounds will be the only real way to know how much hmt will increase on a blast?

Thanks 4% jives with what the nurse told me.

Would I be right in assuming vigilant blood work and experience with various compounds will be the only real way to know how much hmt will increase on a blast?
Yeah, I dont have it down to an exact science. Parrin does though. Just experience I guess. I just plan on staying away from second compounds that raise red blood cell production dramatically like equipose, etc...

It measures hemoglobin. You take that number and multiply by 3. That will give you the hemocrit number.
How much do these at home testers run? Got any recommendations, or things to look for in one? Very interested in this if it's not stupid expensive.

Back