Your page is very slow, I have 4g+ inet on my phone, and your page sometime (mostly) takes a eternity to load or doesn't even load

Greetings again,sir )

Thanks for report
And could you please say, are you using VPN? What kind of browser and phone (android\ios)...

....as many details as your privacy will let

I will send this report to the developer and he will check everything to skyrocket the speed!

You know what would be dope? Purchasable store credit. Like pay 15OO Euro, but you can shop stuff for 2OOO. One source here is doing this, but I forgot which one
Good afternoon, sir!

We would give you the dope but even better, haha)

Currently, we developing our bonus programs, and believe me, they will be gorgeous, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, delightful and completely irresistible ! :)

Last edited:
Promo.jpg

Friends!

Finally we announce the first big promotion! We already have enough products that everyone needs to try, so we are need your feedback now.

The first 25 people who place an order and post a detailed review with a photo after (and preferably an injections experience too) will receive a fat 25% discount on their next order.

In fairness, it is worth thanking the user with the nickname @Karabudjan, who even before any promo made an order, and on his own initiative published a detailed feedback. Really cool,man! We really appreciate your goodwill and enthusiasm, so de facto you will be the 26th to receive the discount (just write us DM and you will get it), however, we will not rename the promo.
25/25 sounds better ha:D

View attachment 161093

Friends!

Finally we announce the first big promotion! We already have enough products that everyone needs to try, so we are need your feedback now.

The first 25 people who place an order and post a detailed review with a photo after (and preferably an injections experience too) will receive a fat 25% discount on their next order.

In fairness, it is worth thanking the user with the nickname @Karabudjan, who even before any promo made an order, and on his own initiative published a detailed feedback. Really cool,man! We really appreciate your goodwill and enthusiasm, so de facto you will be the 26th to receive the discount (just write us DM and you will get it), however, we will not rename the promo.
25/25 sounds better ha:D
I’m waiting to place an order, I’m just awaiting vials for your test U.

My Package just came, everything looks fine for now, but for the love of god please use a bit less Package Tape next time, was hard to cut it open even with a cutter lol

Waited exactly 7 Days for it, stealth packaging was fine too

Only thing i really wish is that you guys put a bit more effort into your verification system, so it not only says "verified product" but for example "verified trenbolone acetate"

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
How is your opsec with respect to shipping amps to the US? Any seizures?

Hello , sir!

We prefer to send a smaller parcels in US , cos they take less attention, and we expect it, but there was no seizures yet -we sent there about 10-12 parcels for now.
However, let me remind you that we have a one free reship, so it makes life easier)

My Package just came, everything looks fine for now, but for the love of god please use a bit less Package Tape next time, was hard to cut it open even with a cutter lol

Only thing i really wish is that you guys put a bit more effort into your verification system, so it not only says "verified product" but for example "verified trenbolone acetate"
Good afternoon sir!

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy the content too, please, write us about it, we are looking forward to it.

About the verification system: at the moment, each sticker is unique and it certifies that the product has left our factory. Probably it will be more advanced soon, we will consider this idea

Good afternoon sir!

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy the content too, please, write us about it, we are looking forward to it.

About the verification system: at the moment, each sticker is unique and it certifies that the product has left our factory. Probably it will be more advanced soon, we will consider this idea

Injected rougly 1 hour ago 1ml test prop and 1ml tren ace, the ampoules open very very easily, just like they should be

hit a vein but didnt get the "tren cough" which i usually almost everytime get from other pharmacies - which is kind of weird, dont really know that to think of it

The carrier oil is almost without any smell, smells kind of clean but a bit too clean imo :oops:

No pip at all tho, so lets just see what happens

Attachments

• IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
Injected rougly 1 hour ago 1ml test prop and 1ml tren ace, the ampoules open very very easily, just like they should be

hit a vein but didnt get the "tren cough" which i usually almost everytime get from other pharmacies - which is kind of weird, dont really know that to think of it

The carrier oil is almost without any smell, smells kind of clean but a bit too clean imo :oops:

Only 1,8ml? Are the amps underfilled? 0, 9ml per amp?

Hello, sir!

And thanks for your great review!

In the near future we will lay out analyzes for all types of trenbolone.

As for the smell, here we can only re-show the video from our laboratory, or shoot a new one ;)

We have the medical standards of sterility and control, as well as high quality raw materials without impurities - there is no reason for bad smell !

I don’t think so, I’ve used a 20g needle to pull and that’s a pretty big one so probl just lost a lot to the needle itself

But yeah definitely not overfilled
Hello, sir!

We not overfilling the ampules and pour only as much as needed... i think there is need to make another video)))

Right?

I’m personally 100% in favour of not over-filling amps. I want exactly the amount of gear per amp as described on the label. That way I can calculate dosages accordingly

I’m personally 100% in favour of not over-filling amps. I want exactly the amount of gear per amp as described on the label. That way I can calculate dosages accordingly
You do know that you will never, in almost all situations, get the entire 1ml out of an amp, right?

What happens if the sticker is scanned a second time?
Good evening, sir!

At the moment - Nothing.

...if the code is scanned a second time, the result will be the same.

The packaging contains a huge number of elements and "Easter eggs" that still need to be copied(not impossible, but pretty hard enough!) and with ampoules and in general, there are a lot of troubles!

In the future, we will make one-time identification