No love on my Tesamorelin requesT? aight playa.

Hello sir!

Thanks for your attention

I just waited an answer from the lab.
On a current product list there is no Tesamorelin , you right, but in a list of upcoming peptides it may be, so instead of writing "I just asked and I'm waiting for an answer."

I'm waiting for reply to inform you asap, there is no ignored questions in this thread.

Thank you, sir, and have a nice day!

No love on my Tesamorelin requesT? aight playa.

Good afternoon!

I have an answer to your question regarding new products like Tesamorelin.

We currently have an approved plan - to make a range of 77 products.
And our laboratory is working with effort - we have to check the raw materials of dozens of different manufacturers to find the best options, which will be the basis of the quality of upcoming products.
We check the purity and concentration of raw materials, develop methods of transportation, think over logistics, ways of storing reagents that will protect them from decomposition and negative chemical reactions, and hundreds, thousands of details that determine a professional approach.

At the moment we are focused on fulfilling this plan of 77 products (and copping with shipping to Canada and the Scandinavian countries), we already see interest in Stenbolone and an increased amount of Oxandrolone per tablet and CJC, of course.

However, it is extremely important for us to hear what you would like to see on our shelves because it is on the demand of our loyal followers that we focus on when drawing up a plan. And we try to respond immediately to good ideas.

Therefore, every appeal, statement, and comment is heard, gentlemen!
Your wishes are heard and we will do our best to make them come true, but not so fast.

Have a nice Sunday, friends!

And our laboratory is working with effort - we have to check the raw materials of dozens of different manufacturers to find the best options, which will be the basis of the quality of upcoming products.
We check the purity and concentration of raw materials, develop methods of transportation, think over logistics, ways of storing reagents that will protect them from decomposition and negative chemical reactions, and hundreds, thousands of details that determine a professional approach.
Are you lyophilizing peptide API yourself? If so, could you post a range of peptide raws labtests (and others of course) from aforementioned dozens of manufacturers? Meso rarely gets to see peptide API lab reports nor anywhere near the quantity of testing you seem to be doing, so it would contribute greatly to show the spectrum of material quality present nowdays, as well as clear up a lot of misinformation unfortunately abundant in the community.

Are you lyophilizing peptide API yourself? If so, could you post a range of peptide raws labtests (and others of course) from aforementioned dozens of manufacturers? Meso rarely gets to see peptide API lab reports nor anywhere near the quantity of testing you seem to be doing, so it would contribute greatly to show the spectrum of material quality present nowdays, as well as clear up a lot of misinformation unfortunately abundant in the community.
this 100%.

you will likely find "quieter" peptide users like me very willing to pay for knowing exactly what we are getting and what is NOT in the vial.

Your page is very slow, I have 4g+ inet on my phone, and your page sometime (mostly) takes a eternity to load or doesn't even load

You know what would be dope? Purchasable store credit. Like pay 15OO Euro, but you can shop stuff for 2OOO. One source here is doing this, but I forgot which one

Hello, Liska!

We make a lyophilization process of HGH our-self, yes, as we have a full cycle HGH laboratory.

What about peptides - we make the raw tests in our laboratory for ourselves - there are no stamps or marks so publishing of these results will not ensure anyone in results.
Of course, we will make tests in an independent lab to ensure our customers.

What about peptide lyophilization - we outsource this work to our suppliers for now.
But soon, as we will start the production of our own peptides, we will do everything ourselves.

Thanks for the question and have a good evening!

Hello,sir!

Did you meant Dihydro Boldenone ?

4-Dihydro Boldenone-d3 | BIOZOL​

This one, also called DHB. Cypionate is the only ester commonly used so it's often omitted.

If not peptides, will you be testing HGH API via Janoshik, as that seems almost a prerequisite due to the new testing method and the result carrying over to the finished product? There's been very few labs succeeding at producing high quality HGH from API (or scratch even) so forgive the curiousity.

3O Euro for 2mg cjc 1295? That's tuff

Hello, sir!

First - thanks for your attention, because we didn't announce CJC yet, so the page you found in Driadashop, is just a framework that appeared in a search.

CJC 1295 will be with DAC and actually, we are still discussing price and vial(ampule) volume, as well as about concentration, according to the reasonable argument by

Thanks.

I don’t think many people really read clinical research papers do they? I understand that people are taking CJC at 100-300 micrograms per week. The following paper clearly states that the optimum dosage is more than 10 times that.

This would suggest that 5mg vials would be more appropriate and one vail should be administered once per week.

evidenced by the research link btw(look at the original message) !

Before the official presentation, I would not confirm the price and volume of a product not yet released.

Thanks for your attention, again and have a nice day! As we will have a news about CJC we want you to be first to know...or second, after I6JQdr06:D

This one, also called DHB. Cypionate is the only ester commonly used so it's often omitted.

If not peptides, will you be testing HGH API via Janoshik, as that seems almost a prerequisite due to the new testing method and the result carrying over to the finished product? There's been very few labs succeeding at producing high quality HGH from API (or scratch even) so forgive the curiosity.

Hello, Liska!

You can be sure that the analysis for growth hormone will be posted soon!

Thanks for your curiosity;)