You have very little left, you scammers, you have very little left, the results of driada medical are getting worse and worse, you are noticing it in sales, you will disappear right now
The results of Driada are the same good.

The results of your blood test are really bad - little girls are more manly than you and have more common sense too

You didn't even cover up LH and FSH, you fool. hah
You just have a hypogonadal bitch blood test and no trace of using roids or even making an effort to exercise... just an old lady fart.

We should make a new point in our manual for such a genius like you:

In order to make the drug work, open the ampoule and inject yourself.

Judging by the blood tests, you did not understand this point. I repent of this... I should have explained this to you.

we have had a huge amount of orders during these 2 years and we choose exactly you to scum... you are only one! unique! CHOSEN ONE!

But face it... Your balls don't want to support your body - Mother Nature doesn't want you to exist and wants to preserve humanity from your reproduction, but of course, the Driada is the one to blame.

And that's why you invent non-existent accusations? LOL, kid.

P.S. Blood tests are not proof of anything. This is written on the first page of our thread . Smart people get it, you don't. I would not think that your attempt to deceive us and the guys from the forum is worth attention. You can continue your whining. Your deception did not work..

Last edited:
Jesus Christ shill, use a period and a line break every once in a while

So their pretty website made you feel all safe and fuzzy and thats what convinced you to order form them?

Youre slobering all over the source because they didnt have one of your items in stock, and told you about it?
Is the bar really that low for you?

Im glad you got pretty boxes and vials! surely the graphics must mean quality!

So youre saying they didnt have test, winny, or nolva in stock? which one was it they didnt have in stock?

blood work?
Jano testing?
How are you determining quality, much less going so far as to say pharma grade?

The community thanks your for this crystal clear, readable, evidence based, clearly not a shill, review of driada.

Thank you for taking the time to write it
Can you explain the negative attitude?

Can you explain the negative attitude?
Source boards aren’t to glaze a supplier after one purchase, they didn’t do anything revolutionary, they filled their role as a drug dealer and that’s about it, they aren’t your friends and they don’t need a page long paragraph stroking their nuts, he isn’t negative he’s treating sources the way you should treat a source, not as a friend and not someone that’s going favours for you

Source boards aren’t to glaze a supplier after one purchase, they didn’t do anything revolutionary, they filled their role as a drug dealer and that’s about it, they aren’t your friends and they don’t need a page long paragraph stroking their nuts, he isn’t negative he’s treating sources the way you should treat a source, not as a friend and not someone that’s going favours for you
So seeing a happy customers is shilling now? Unless he posts labwork or?

So seeing a happy customers is shilling now? Unless he posts labwork or?
Well if you can read what I commented the first time, there’s a difference between communicating they did their job, and then there’s leaving a paragraph about how they saved your life and kissed your baby and fed your dogs for you while you were at the gym and this and that… he bought drugs, they sent them, literally the bare minimum and he’s worshipping them over it, that’s what makes you a shill

Well if you can read what I commented the first time, there’s a difference between communicating they did their job, and then there’s leaving a paragraph about how they saved your life and kissed your baby and fed your dogs for you while you were at the gym and this and that… he bought drugs, they sent them, literally the bare minimum and he’s worshipping them over it, that’s what makes you a shill
I get bashing sources for redflags, but all I see here is pointless bashing on happy customers. They are happy becouse the product looks and feels premium? If you doubt the content of the product labtest and get proof? Like i even made a post I got the product, am i shill now?

Leaving a paragraph... thats the customer choice. Why doubt the quality becouse of some random guy got his first order in his life and is the happiest guy on the planet.

I get bashing sources for redflags, but all I see here is pointless bashing on happy customers.
how do you know thats a customer, and not a paid review or even a review written by the source itsself?

They are happy becouse the product looks and feels premium?
yes, feels reports are WORTHLESS and anyone willing to put stock in them doesnt know what they are talking about, and it should be called out as such.
If you doubt the content of the product labtest and get proof? Like i even made a post I got the product, am i shill now?
The onus is not on the board to prove that a source is shit, the standard baseline status of ALL sources in is that they are shit by default.
drug dealers do not get the benefit of the doubt.
The onus is on that source to prove otherwise through real testing and credit incentives.

and even then, any source is only as good as their last batch.

Leaving a paragraph... thats the customer choice. Why doubt the quality becouse of some random guy got his first order in his life and is the happiest guy on the planet.
shill posts, like the one I dissected, are a red flag in and of themselves.
when no name, nobody, new members leave a glowing review with no actual substance. There is no way to know that that is an actual review, and even if it is some naive actual customer, again, it has zero credible substance.
So it should be called out so that other naive new members know that that review does not mean the source is of quality or can be trusted.

how do you know thats a customer, and not a paid review or even a review written by the source itsself?

yes, feels reports are WORTHLESS and anyone willing to put stock in them doesnt know what they are talking about, and it should be called out as such.

The onus is not on the board to prove that a source is shit, the standard baseline status of ALL sources in is that they are shit by default.
The onus is on that source to prove otherwise through real testing and credit incentives.

when no name, nobody, new members leave a glowing review with no actual substance. There is no way to know that that is an actual review, and even if it is some naive actual customer, again, it has zero credible substance.
So it should be called out so that other naive new members know that that review does not mean the source is of quality or can be trusted.
Ok

At least his review didn't end like a bunch of others begging to get noticed for a 25% discount lol

this post needs to be pinned on the front page lol

All the latest batches of dryad are a scam and it is proven by blood tests!!!! If you want to continue buying dryad and they continue to deceive you, go ahead, continue giving discounts....... why would it be?

Simply, whoever buys new batches from Dryad has them analyzed, who analyzes the new batches, like the last sustanon that went from being orange to transparent. Don't send Janoshik, there are more options.

The results of Driada are the same good.

The results of your blood test are really bad - little girls are more manly than you and have more common sense too

You didn't even cover up LH and FSH, you fool. hah
You just have a hypogonadal bitch blood test and no trace of using roids or even making an effort to exercise... just an old lady fart.

We should make a new point in our manual for such a genius like you:

In order to make the drug work, open the ampoule and inject yourself.

Judging by the blood tests, you did not understand this point. I repent of this... I should have explained this to you.

we have had a huge amount of orders during these 2 years and we choose exactly you to scum... you are only one! unique! CHOSEN ONE!

But face it... Your balls don't want to support your body - Mother Nature doesn't want you to exist and wants to preserve humanity from your reproduction, but of course, the Driada is the one to blame.

And that's why you invent non-existent accusations? LOL, kid.

P.S. Blood tests are not proof of anything. This is written on the first page of our thread . Smart people get it, you don't. I would not think that your attempt to deceive us and the guys from the forum is worth attention. You can continue your whining. Your deception did not work..
YOU ARE DUMB AND DRIAD IS GARBAGE, you are going to tell me what the blood tests should be like haha

Dryad's testo is rubbish and the blood tests came out very low for both testo and Lh, even using dryad intracycle hcg which is also false!! You have no fucking idea saying what you say, if the testo were good the testo would go through the roof stupid, your beach bar is running out, and all the analysis of more clients will come to light, go disappearing and changing the name to dryad .

Now run, pay money to your dogs to defend dryada!!! hahahahaha faggot.

@Testobooster after all that fuzz i think the wisest option is to send a sample to janoshik. I guess you know you don't have to mentioned what brand or what compound is..right? If it comes up bunk you'll be the first of the blind tests that can actually prove it, and then you can say whatever you want.

@Testobooster after all that fuzz i think the wisest option is to send a sample to janoshik. I guess you know you don't have to mentioned what brand or what compound is..right? If it comes up bunk you'll be the first of the blind tests that can actually prove it, and then you can say whatever you want.

Hello , sir!

I would add something: also this guy should give us his order number.
because he wrote earlier in this thread blaming our product, despite the fact that he didn’t even buy it from us.

There is a small guarantee that he will not send an ampoule of children’s urine for testing.

Based on the method of conducting discussion and argumentation, it is personally clear to me that the guy is not looking for the truth, but is trying to splatter good reputation with his shit.

PS The bloodwork shows that this guy has not touched a barbell or a steroid recently. Lh FSH and testosterone at a minimum of references. This is a common situation for those who don’t know about gym, training and roids... But they have access to the Internet to post bullshit

Last edited:
YOU ARE DUMB AND DRIAD IS GARBAGE, you are going to tell me what the blood tests should be like haha

Dryad's testo is rubbish and the blood tests came out very low for both testo and Lh, even using dryad intracycle hcg which is also false!! You have no fucking idea saying what you say, if the testo were good the testo would go through the roof stupid, your beach bar is running out, and all the analysis of more clients will come to light, go disappearing and changing the name to dryad .

Now run, pay money to your dogs to defend dryada!!! hahahahaha faggot.
Shut up loser, get a janoshik labtest or shut the fuck up