All the latest batches of dryad are a scam and it is proven by blood tests!!!! If you want to continue buying dryad and they continue to deceive you, go ahead, continue giving discounts....... why would it be?

Simply, whoever buys new batches from Dryad has them analyzed, who analyzes the new batches, like the last sustanon that went from being orange to transparent. Don't send Janoshik, there are more options.
Who is that DRYAD lab you're talking about the whole time?

Why am I going to be banned? To tell the truth??? What a dryad their new lots are garbage and a scam. Let them block you for insulting, because you don't have even half a slap.
You are just barking and spamming insults. You seem to have no inteligance. Why would anybody belive you with no proof? Seems foolish to trust your word...

Save yourself some honor and shut the fuck up or PROVE it.

Decision time: сast your vote and unlock exclusive savings – 50% Off on the chosen product of the week!

The link to the main channel is available on the prelanding channel⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

@driadamedicaleu

Last edited:
Our auction is around the corner, and the excitement is building. Are you ready for the thrill? :cool:

The result of the last auction:
Lot 1: 5 x Testosterone (any ester) – €73 €170
Lot 2: 2 x Primos – €63 €118
Lot 3: 3 x Trenbolone (any ester) – €71 €156
Lot 4: 2 x Primos – €68 €118
Lot 5: 3 x Nandrolone (any ester) – €79 €111
Lot 6: 3 x Somatropin HGH – €410 €540

❗Today from 16:00 to 16:30 (UTC+2).

PLEASE CHECK THE TIME HERE:
Code:
utctime.net/utc+2-time-now

The auction will be held on our main channel.
The link to the main channel is available on the prelanding⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

@driadamedicaleu

The picture was shared a few month ago.
As far as I know, Driada replaced it.

Well… it could be interesting if he could prove something not to look like a spam, though it seems alike

After my blood work using the test cyp and my Jano test of driada NPP, i am not buying anything these spam soy boys post unless they have jano reports to back it up.

I spent the money to prove to this forum and myself that at least two of their products is legit ASF, they can too. Ill be sending primo to jano soon too.