Hello, sir!

Well, there are only two options - a violation of the vacuum of a particular vial, which led to crystallization or, as you said, mold... which, nevertheless, cannot live in one jar... it would be everywhere. Several months have passed since this batch was released for sale, and the case is still isolated, so with a 99% probability, I can assume that this is a packaging defect. In 3 years of work, this is the only such case. the damaged product was replaced, the client was satisfied... I think we are great ^__^

Who is that DRYAD lab you're talking about the whole time?
Hello ,sir!

This guy uses Google Translate, which translates this word into English this way, so he not only doesn’t know how logic and product testing work but also has a problem with the English language.

p.s. although I won’t hide that I’m far from Shakespeare myself)

I'm going to repeat myself here.
So far no complaints about Driada.
Aromalyn also legit (compared to other labs).

My neighbor bought Test C 250 end of September 2023.

Batch: 951521
Dosis: 100mg e2d (= 350mg/w)

Blood work in December 2023:

Testo: 48.7 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1780 (Reference: 54 - 230)

Zero Pip.
Stuff is legit.

So he bought again in December and got the same Batch like in September (951521).

Next blood work in 5 months.

Why am I going to be banned? To tell the truth??? What a dryad their new lots are garbage and a scam. Let them block you for insulting, because you don't have even half a slap.
Are you able to provide at least the order numbers to their thread, or screenshots of your purchases just to show us all that you actually bought from their shop?

Furthermore, you can also try sending that vial that you are discussing about to Janoshik to do a test, you have nothing to lose, you do that and a bunch of people will stop buying from them, so what's the hassle? They claim to give you money for testing it, so why not? I do not understand.

If you cannot do any of the two things above, then you are simply trying to defame them for some reason.

my sixth order #349978
Contained boldanone, testosterone, deca and superdrol. Arrived under 1 week with no issue. So far enjoying their products, seeing great results.

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Hello :)
I thought I often heard bad things about driada. I would just like to share my own personal experience with them.

I have been running with 260mg test e EW for almost 6 months. I had my testosterone measured yesterday, which is 42.6 nmol/l. So their products definitely work. I'm not sponsored by them or anything. Just wanted to come up with an honest experience In addition,

I take 105mg mast p. and can say with a guarantee that mast does NOT affect serum estrogen in my body. but it has an amazing effect on my small lumps in my chest. I don't feel them anymore after I've started mast. estrogen is currently at 0.23 nmol/l

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_053621_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_053621_Chrome~2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 82
Gentlemen! Tomorrow we celebrate two years since our appearance on the Meso Rx. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to each of you for your support, valuable reviews, active participation in blind testing, and exchange of experience using our products.

Thanks to your trust we continue to move forward and strive for high-quality service. We are deeply grateful that you choose us as your source ❤️.

And, of course, let's celebrate this event with a 30% discount on all our products! :cool:

Use the MESO2Y coupon until February 12th inclusive and enjoy profitable purchases!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Gentlemen, we remind you that today is the last day of a 30% discount on all products using the MESO2Y coupon!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Sponsors