It's a database error, possibly due to an ongoing upgrade or someone trying something shady. This is why I'm cautious about ordering through websites and having vendors store customer data in a database. A single mistake by an incompetent developer or an unpatched vulnerability could lead to a data breach exposing all your information (name, order history, address, ...).

I have some suspicion in regards to driada anastrazole I think they mixing it with some sildenafil or other pde5 inhibitors. I am having strong unnatural erections after about one hour every time I use it. Really resembles sildenafil feeling. Can't risk my health if it's not pure AI, so I had to pay private doc for presription to get anastrazole from legit pharmacy and those random erections are gone with it at the same dose. And then tried to come back and test driadas anastrazole and erections are back again. Really strange...they probably adding something.

Last edited:
I have some suspicion in regards to driada anastrazole I think they mixing it with some sildenafil or other pde5 inhibitors. I am having strong unnatural erections after about one hour every time I use it. Really resembles sildenafil feeling. Can't risk my health if it's not pure AI, so I had to pay private doc for presription to get anastrazole from legit pharmacy and those random erections are gone with it at the same dose. Really strange.
Have u done a product test? It could be awesome if you validate your doubt in a product test.

How are your LH? Are u using HCG? How is your free test moving? And Estrogen? Using any DHT?

is kinda weird, but literally You could have a Thousand reasons to have the symptoms you have described…

Have u done a product test? It could be awesome if you validate your doubt in a product test.

How are your LH? Are u using HCG? How is your free test moving? And Estrogen? Using any DHT?

is kinda weird, but literally You could have a Thousand reasons to have the symptoms you have described…
I didn't test it and there is no other reasons, because I am one year on trt and used pharma anastrazole before without any such effects. And only when I switched to driadas anast, those erections were working like a clock each time I was taking it and when I got back to pharma anastrazole again it dissapeared.

I didn't test it and there is no other reasons, because I am one year on trt and used pharma anastrazole before without any such effects. And only when I switched to driadas anast, those erections were working like a clock each time I was taking it and when I got back to pharma anastrazole again it dissapeared.
Test it or dont come here complaining. Too many spammers talking trash without science to back it up on here. Send to Jano and report back.

I respectfully suggest to try your hormonal panel man…

Is a matter of health, not labs… you could have those symptoms literally by a lot of reasons, and getting back to Pharma and see them dissapear does not mean you are ok neither hormonally nor organically wise…

Just to give a personal hint… your TRT should NOT require any AI (neither Pharma nor Driada) Otherwise you are taking ABOVE required testostore mg versus your Natural Replacement dose…

Therefore by default there is something wrong… in my view…

My first ever order was 2x Var and 1x Ari and I received 2x Stanozolol
How can these mistakes be happening from such a "reputable" big merchant? Rather get a refund than a reship at this point for waiting 2 weeks almost for no reason.
order number 372211

Last edited:
My first ever order was 2x Var and 1x Ari and I received 2x Stanozolol
How can these mistakes be happening from such a "reputable" big merchant? Rather get a refund than a reship at this point for waiting 2 weeks almost for no reason.
order number 372211

Hello , sir!

We are currently investigating your order, but when you contacted us for support, you immediately received a response.

I agree that the situation is not right and it shouldn’t be like that. we will definitely sort it out.

I have some suspicion in regards to driada anastrazole I think they mixing it with some sildenafil or other pde5 inhibitors. I am having strong unnatural erections after about one hour every time I use it. Really resembles sildenafil feeling. Can't risk my health if it's not pure AI, so I had to pay private doc for presription to get anastrazole from legit pharmacy and those random erections are gone with it at the same dose. And then tried to come back and test driadas anastrazole and erections are back again. Really strange...they probably adding something.

Hello, sir!

first, let me express some surprise and even confusion about your "unnatural erections".

With high testosterone and normal estradiol levels, spontaneous erections are expected.

Spontaneous erections are often seen as a barometer of a man's sexual health, intricately linked to the hormonal backdrop orchestrated by testosterone and estradiol. These physiological phenomena, though commonly associated with high hormonal levels during puberty, offer a window into the complex symphony of hormones regulating sexual function.
Testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, plays a pivotal role in driving sexual desire and maintaining erectile function. Its influence is not just confined to libido but extends to facilitating the neurological and vascular mechanisms essential for achieving an erection. Elevated testosterone levels are typically associated with increased frequency of spontaneous erections, highlighting its direct impact on a man’s sexual health.

Conversely, estradiol, a form of estrogen found in men, though in smaller quantities compared to women, has a nuanced role in male sexuality. While excessive levels can dampen libido and contribute to erectile dysfunction, a balanced estradiol level is crucial for modulating libido, erectile function, and even sperm production. It works in tandem with testosterone, underscoring the importance of hormonal balance.

The use of anastrozole at increased dosages of testosterone, in cases of increased aromatization, restores this hormonal balance. nothing unusual

Also ... Let me assure you that sildenafil is not a cheap drug to add anywhere.

Let me also remind you of the mechanism of action of sildenafil, sir.

Sildenafil works by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), an enzyme that breaks down cGMP in the penis. This inhibition increases cGMP levels, enhancing smooth muscle relaxation and blood flow to the penis, thereby facilitating erection during sexual stimulation by maintaining an increased blood flow necessary for a sustained erection.

So..It's not a switch that makes your dick rise. You can’t take sildenafil and have sex with anyone, sildenafil makes it easier to achieve an erection but does not provide it, and if you are not aroused by your partner or the current situation, then you will just sit with a red face, that’s all.

By restoring the hormonal balance between estradiol and testosterone, anastrozole indirectly affects your libido, yes, but there is nothing unnatural in erection - this is normal, do not be surprised, the penis is supposed to work like that, sir :)

Last edited:
Hello , sir!

We are currently investigating your order, but when you contacted us for support, you immediately received a response.

I agree that the situation is not right and it shouldn’t be like that. we will definitely sort it out.

You are straight out scamming your customers.

This is the first ever time that I bought something from your shop.

I ordered 2x Anavar and 1x Arimidex

I just received today 2x Stanazolol and I have pictures and proof of everything including proof of delivery, what I ordered, etc.

Their response was that my ordered was "assembled and shipped" correctly and their proof is a picture with my name and 2 anavar boxes and 1 arimidex box in the mail. Even though I did not receive the picture that you took and instead I received 2 Stanazolol boxes

So is it that easy for you to scam people? Is this what you think?

Stop scamming people's hard earned money and own up to to your packaging mistakes, do something right and reship or refund me. This is beyond out of what I'd imagine buying from this source. You're a joke.

I'll make sure this is known and I'll let other people that were thinking of buying from you to not proceed, I have every single proof and on your end your proof is a picture with 2 boxes of anavar and 1 box of arimidex and that your warehouse "confirmed" that it was put on correctly?

Last edited:
My latest order has arrived today. It took 7 business days since there was a bit delay at UPS in Hungary. My order contained 6 HGH liquid with the recent 50% discount. The package was secured very well. Im currently using 5 iu and been very pleased in terms of sleep, better digestion and recovery. I dont really suffer from any side effect. No pain in joints or bloat. I would definietly recommend driada hgh if you got the money for it,

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
You are straight out scamming your customers.

This is the first ever time that I bought something from your shop.

I ordered 2x Anavar and 1x Arimidex

I just received today 2x Stanazolol and I have pictures and proof of everything including proof of delivery, what I ordered, etc.

Their response was that my ordered was "assembled and shipped" correctly and their proof is a picture with my name and 2 anavar boxes and 1 arimidex box in the mail. Even though I did not receive the picture that you took and instead I received 2 Stanazolol boxes

So is it that easy for you to scam people? Is this what you think?

Stop scamming people's hard earned money and own up to to your mistakes, do something right and reship or refund me. This is beyond out of what I'd imagine buying from this source. You're a joke.

you sent us the picture of two stanozolol packages

An order with a sticker and batch numbers can be identified - just two packs of product on the front side - no

could you send us the sticker, placed on your order, sir? here or in PM

Sponsors