you sent us the picture of two stanozolol packages

An order with a sticker and batch numbers can be identified - just two packs of product on the front side - no

could you send us the sticker, placed on your order, sir? here or in PM
And also check on-site pm

I have absolutely no use of the 2 things that you just mistakenly gave to me. Please refund me for your mistake.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.png
    IMG_0076.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 60
  • a.png
    a.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Why are you flaming them instead of giving them a chance to rectify?
I am not flaming and you are not a lawyer and certainly not someone who's seen what kind of responses I firstly got from them via email so better mind your business mate.

You are straight out scamming your customers.

This is the first ever time that I bought something from your shop.

New member coming in here crying like a menopausal woman.... I call BS or you're a sensitive karen snow flake.

I have ordered 8 times and had ZERO issues. I even have blood work and Jano tests to back up the product itself.

New member coming in here crying like a menopausal woman.... I call BS or you're a sensitive karen snow flake.

I have ordered 8 times and had ZERO issues. I even have blood work and Jano tests to back up the product itself.
Who said that their products are bad? Why are you talking about jano tests? Are you getting paid to write these things? I never doubted their products. I did not receive what I paid for and it is yet to be resolved.

Last edited:

New member coming in here complaining for an actual issue that occured, and that is all about it.

Not sure if you have the money to be throwing down the drain for someone else's mistake, if you do that's good, not me though.
I paid for something totally different, it's not even about a product missing. Just totally different products. I wish that was the case since I was waiting 2 weeks for no reason. They got back to me via email stating that it was all correct on their end after I gave them a bunch of proof, and that is the treatment to a FIRST time customer, until I came over here and then they told me that they identified the issue. Atleast they seem quite cooperative over here, unlike the emails, so let's see if Driada can resolve this soon. Props to them for helping me over here.

Last edited:
An update,

It was resolved

Driada did a reshipment today and I give them props for that once again, they worked it out with me greatly over here. I was told that the issue was in the post office, someone else received my order and I received theirs.

The man over here is cooperative. It seems I got the wrong picture over the emails and I was just told by driada that is due to a lot of fraud occuring by customers in the past.

I did come off abrupt at first but that it is due to the e-mail response since based on their responses it seemed that I would never get a reshipment or refund.

An update,

It was resolved

Driada did a reshipment today and I give them props for that once again, they worked it out with me greatly over here. I was told that the issue was in the post office, someone else received my order and I received theirs.

The man over here is cooperative. It seems I got the wrong picture over the emails and I was just told by driada that is due to a lot of fraud occuring by customers in the past.

I did come off abrupt at first but that it is due to the e-mail response since based on their responses it seemed that I would never get a reshipment or refund.
Thanks for sharing your update!! That always matters!

An update,

It was resolved

You only had to cry and whine like a middle aged karen on here rather than be patient and work it out with a reputable company.

Thanks for sharing your update!! That always matters!
No problem. They deserve it. I got the wrong picture over the emails as I've never ordered from them before and not too familiar with ugl's so things got a bit misunderstood. I wasn't gonna see any reshipment if it wasn't for the man on the forum over here so I appreciate him for that.

I am not flaming and you are not a lawyer and certainly not someone who's seen what kind of responses I firstly got from them via email so better mind your business mate.
Lovely threatening words from a new member.